Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-02-2017, 12:23 PM   #61
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
(Borrowing a page from ely)

So you don't deny the crowd was packed with redneck, right-wing, Christian, racist Trump supporters?
Haven't you humiliated yourself enough in this thread?

You know what he meant.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #62
mostpost

Quote:
(Borrowing a page from ely)

So you don't deny the crowd was packed with redneck, right-wing, Christian, racist Trump supporters?
You're stereotyping. I enjoy country music and I am not a redneck, right wing, or racist. I am Christian, although not in the sense you are using the term.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:27 PM   #63
jimmyb

For a society that's made tremendous strides in technology, we have not made the same progress in the psychological or spiritual realm. The value of human life is sadly not on the front burner. 100's of millions of people killed by other humans in the 20th century alone. Top to bottom, governments and individually, the hate and the taste for blood is mind boggling.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:29 PM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Haven't you humiliated yourself enough in this thread?

You know what he meant.
Like I said before, funny stuff. *I* (supposedly, according to you) know what he meant, but nobody ever seems to know what *I* mean when I post...

You guys should go into a career of comedy.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-02-2017 at 12:31 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #65
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
The Asian female girlfriend will be key, when questioned.
Truly a Horrific act... against freedom. Barbaric... the blame in part belongs to Un-Social Media that vilifies and inflames... then praise the action of unruliness.

Yes woodtoo considering the report of a 5' women at the Country Music Concert was ejected from it for making claims that you people where going to die.. His girlfriend is 4'11".

I know it's Vegas but what are the Odds.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:32 PM   #66
Clocker

Predictably, the Dems are in heavy competition to see who can take the lead to demonize and ban guns.

Elizabeth Warren gets really serious and drops the C-bomb (C as in conversation).

Quote:
Tragedies like Las Vegas have happened too many times. We need to have the conversation about how to stop gun violence. We need it NOW.
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...vegas-shooting
Old 10-02-2017, 12:32 PM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I am Christian, although not in the sense you are using the term.
Say what? I didn't realize (outside of denomination) that there were ambiguous meanings of being a Christian, floating around out there...
Old 10-02-2017, 12:33 PM   #68
Marshall Bennett

This is why I often shy away from many of these threads. By the time I get to it, its veered off into the same shit found in other threads.
I thought at one time here personal attacks and name calling was prohibited. I can understand 1 occasionally, but seems its the same members doing it over and over, day in and day out. Becomes more of an internet chatroom at times.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:33 PM   #69
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Truly a Horrific act... against freedom. Barbaric... the blame in part belongs to Un-Social Media that vilifies and inflames... then praise the action of unruliness.

Yes woodtoo considering the report of a 5' women at the Country Music Concert was ejected from it for making claims that you people where going to die.. His girlfriend is 4'11".

That's interesting. I thought I heard earlier that they'd found and questioned the roommate, that she was out of the country, and wasn't considered an accomplice at this time.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #70
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Fog of war...by the time they scrub everything, we'll get the sanitized version of what really happened...but the truth is out there somewhere in these reports that come out during the first few hours after events like these, before they have time to craft the proper narrative.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:38 PM   #71
Clocker

Quote:

Quote:
Investigators are now raiding Paddock's home in a retirement community in Mesquite, which he shared with a woman named Marilou Danley. Danley was initially called a person of interest in the shooting, but police no longer believe she was involved after contacting her early Monday morning and finding her out of the country.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #72
woodtoo

Quote:

Hadn't heard about the ejection from venue. Very odd indeed.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #73
woodtoo

Heard he checked in with her ID Marylou Danley and she worked there.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 01:19 PM   #74
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Heard he checked in with her ID Marylou Danley and she worked there.
There's already reports she was "out of country" and no longer a person of interest.

It sure didn't take long for the "fog of war" to kick in, and it shouldn't be long before it's labeled a false flag attack for some reason. FWIW, it sounds like a total psychotic break - hard to believe there weren't some warning signs.

What is rather unusual is that a fully automatic weapon was used. According to Paddock's brother, he was not a "gun collector", but he did live in an upscale retirement community. So, perhaps he could afford all the licensing associated with fully automatic weapons - or, he could have illegally modified some semi-automatic weapons, in which case his actions would not have been prevented by the usual gun control laws proposed by that side of the issue....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #75
ElKabong

Quote:
Facts are dribbling in...he had a hunting and fishing license and used to live in Texas...my left-wing notion is looking dumber and dumber as the minutes pass.

He was also, it seems, a pretty avid gambler...hey, maybe he was one of the right-wing racist cesspool posters here on PA...wouldn't that be a kick in the nads?

Old, angry, white guy...
From what I've read he bounced around from Texas to California from the early 1990s to early 2000s, moved to Melbourne fla...moved to Nevada a few years ago.

Could be Falling Man Syndrome (movie from early 90s), Isis convert, or just something that went off in him. And I hope an autopsy is done. Can't rule out CTE, that rearranges ones personality later in life I've read.

Last edited by ElKabong; 10-02-2017 at 01:44 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: