Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-31-2022, 12:16 PM   #1
wiretowire68

Newest Software: and Raybo

I was always wondering of any new software packages being developed. When doing researching I discovered so many different U.K. companies offering and Australia with very up to date stuff. I know here we have alot of different types. Secondly, I have been working with Raybo and Excel spreadsheet and wow, you really have to give a man credit for the patience and the undertaking of what he was doing and trying to do. I would be curious to see how he would have been in terms of further development with the big advancements of AI and machine learning. I used his stuff yesterday for a tournament at Parx. It is like most systems that kick out the top 3 but the information breakdown is excellent. I would also like to thank Mike on here who I believe from New York was so helpful in walking me through step by step on trying to get this thing to work on my computer and I felt so stupid but his patience with me even though I must have been driving him nuts was so great. So thanks Mike, if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Chuck
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-04-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretowire68 View Post
I was always wondering of any new software packages being developed. When doing researching I discovered so many different U.K. companies offering and Australia with very up to date stuff. I know here we have alot of different types. Secondly, I have been working with Raybo and Excel spreadsheet and wow, you really have to give a man credit for the patience and the undertaking of what he was doing and trying to do. I would be curious to see how he would have been in terms of further development with the big advancements of AI and machine learning. I used his stuff yesterday for a tournament at Parx. It is like most systems that kick out the top 3 but the information breakdown is excellent. I would also like to thank Mike on here who I believe from New York was so helpful in walking me through step by step on trying to get this thing to work on my computer and I felt so stupid but his patience with me even though I must have been driving him nuts was so great. So thanks Mike, if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Chuck
Thxs Chuck....

And YES you were at my patience limit but glad you figured it out.....

So now with all the fractions figures numbers at your finger tips

you could now create your own Excel program....just add a new sheet and your off

Mike

If you do something with AI.....I would be interested

Last edited by geroge.burns99; 04-04-2022 at 10:13 AM.
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply