Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-05-2022, 06:18 PM   #91
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Former Director of the Israel Institute for Biological Research Censored by Twitter

Kanekoa | Substack | Aug 3 2022
Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director:
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/twitt...njured-israeli

Quote:
Prof. Shmuel Shapira MD MPH (Col.), who served as Director of the Israel Institute for Biological Research between 2013 and 2021, suggested that the monkeypox outbreak was connected to mRNA vaccines.
Quote:
Prof. Shapira is also the founder and head of the Department of Military Medicine of the Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine and IDF Medical Corps. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) at Reichman University in Israel.

Shapira previously served as Deputy Director General of the Hadassah Medical Organization and as the Director of the Hebrew University Hadassah School of Public Health. He is a Full Colonel (Res.) in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and served as the IDF Head of Trauma Branch.

He has published more than 110 peer-reviewed scientific articles and is the editor of Essentials of Terror Medicine, Best Practice for Medical Management of Terror Incidents, and Medical Response to Terror Threats.

Last week, Twitter censored Prof. Shapira—who was "physically injured” after his third Pfizer vaccine—and forced him to remove a post which said: "Monkey pox cases were rare for years. During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence."

Yes. Because every good fact checker knows the authors of study after study these past 12 months presenting data showing mRNA Covid vaccines actually do weaken the immune system have to be wrong.

I mean they just have to be.

-jp

Old 08-05-2022, 06:21 PM   #92
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Wacky professors/scientists....why don't they just shut up and keep their information to themselves so that all the people who took the vax can just go on in blissful ignorance catching COVID and whatever else comes their way?

The VAX has been GREAT! It did exactly what they said it was going to do...each and every time they revised what they said it was going to do....
Old 08-06-2022, 03:11 AM   #93
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Kanekoa | Substack | Aug 3 2022
Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director:
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/twitt...njured-israeli

Yes. Because every good fact checker knows the authors of study after study these past 12 months presenting data showing mRNA Covid vaccines actually do weaken the immune system have to be wrong.

I mean they just have to be.

-jp

Yes, the censorship and the canceling of analysis of the data that conflicts with the official narrative continues. But the facts are slowly coming out, and more victims of the greatest crime in history are figuring out they were duped. Follow Karl Denninger's blog if you want some hard edged opinions. He was on the scam early, and he keeps stating as additional data comes in, the news is getting worse. This recent post indicates how the lie about anti-bodies not persisting is proven wrong.

https://market-ticker.org/cgi-ticker...ww?post=246536

Just recently now I've got two friends who came down with a brain tumor and stage 4 cancer that has spread. The Jabs reset your immune system, and each successive shot is playing Russian roulette with another cylinder loaded. Just the other day Fauci mentioned the unjabbed "will be in trouble" this winter. He's right, those of unjabbed will be trying to cover for an increasing work load of sick and dying people.

Some politicians are finally getting into the arena and stating it the plandemic for what it is - a catastrophe. I'll channel Alex Jones for a moment, and predict Fauci will have to fake his own death within a year to avoid crimes against humanity. The evidence is clearly available he knew the Jabs would be unsafe, ineffective and unncessary. But there was $$$ to be made....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2022, 06:42 PM   #94
classhandicapper

Twitter locked my account for a week for responding to an Alex Berenson Tweet about how Denmark is going to stop giving the vaccine to 18 year olds and under.

I basically thanked him for the information and suggested we need more information and data on injuries and deaths because we can't accept the spins and lies we are getting from the totalitarians in charge now.

They flagged it as Covid misinformation.

I deleted the Tweet and appealed. I explained the Tweet, suggested they start reading peer reviewed reports from around the world instead of just listening and basing their misinformation flags on US authorities.

So they changed the reason from misinformation to abusive behavior.

So I responded with an abusive appeal and explained to them that this is what abuse looks like.

I don't think my account is long for this world. If I lose it I lose it, but getting to the truth on this is way more important than my account.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:49 PM   #95
classhandicapper

1. A friend of mine just lost his 36 year old son. He was an ex college football player in seemingly excellent health. He was 36 years old. They found him dead in his car. I'm still waiting on details from an autopsy. All my friends are stunned.

2. Another friend of mine (62) has had some circulation issues in his legs for a number of years. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday to have a leg amputated. Somehow the situation suddenly deteriorated rapidly and went into sepsis. He could have died. Do I know if the clot shot contributed to it? No. But we know clotting is a problem and he already had a issue.

IMO, all this crap can't be a coincidence.

I'm 62 and I don't know anyone that suddenly dropped dead at 36 unless they were already very ill. Does it happen? Yes. But this stuff is happening all over the place way too often to not raise red flags.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-10-2022 at 06:53 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2022, 07:07 PM   #96
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The COVID vaccine is by far the largest cause of coincidences ever in the history of mankind
Old 08-10-2022, 07:19 PM   #97
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The COVID vaccine is by far the largest cause of coincidences ever in the history of mankind
We should dub the jabs the Coinkydinx Vaxx.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:58 PM   #98
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Jeff P....let me know what you think of this:

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/09/1...d-vaccination/
Old 08-10-2022, 11:58 PM   #99
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And this:

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/07/p...-depopulation/
Old 08-11-2022, 01:21 AM   #100
Jeff P

Saw both.

ONS (England's Office for National Statistics) has a downloadable Excel file here.

I wanted to verify the roughly 1 out of every 250 people in England dying within 60 days of getting a Covid vaccination part before commenting.

The other numbers in the Expose articles?

For example 90 percent of all recent Covid deaths being among the fully vaccinated and boosted?

Crazy as it sounds I'm not feeling the need to verify that anymore because that's very much in line with Public Health England numbers published in their Vaccine Surveillance Reports at least up until they decided to stop publishing that type of data a few months ago.

It's also very much in line with numbers that Centre for Disease Control British Columbia published in their Donut Charts until, coincidentally, they decided to stop publishing that type of data too.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-11-2022 at 01:23 AM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2022, 09:34 AM   #101
classhandicapper

Alex Berenson is doing God's work on Twitter right now.

He's releasing portions of emails that show the Biden administration wanted him off Twitter and pressured the company.

He's calling people out by name and telling them to lawyer up.

He may be committing career suicide because you know the attacks dogs are going to be coming at him hard, but I admire the courage.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:47 AM   #102
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Steve Kirsch was on FOX the other day...video not on YouTube...but you can watch here:

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=kgKcTkzCT-KE2xdVJcQtxw
Old 08-12-2022, 11:28 AM   #103
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Steve Kirsch was on FOX the other day...video not on YouTube...but you can watch here:

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=kgKcTkzCT-KE2xdVJcQtxw
I saw that.

I was surprised they put him on TV.

My own position is that there's so much smoke, there must be a fire, but I wouldn't be confident enough to proclaim the numbers of injuries and deaths he attributes to the vaccine. Still, part of me is glad he was on TV because a lot of the public may not even be aware of the smoke.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:48 PM   #104
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Twitter locked my account for a week for responding to an Alex Berenson Tweet about how Denmark is going to stop giving the vaccine to 18 year olds and under...
Plenty of mounting evidence to suggest it may not be Twitter, Facebook, etc. deciding to lock accounts but rather federal agencies acting as directed by the Biden Administration.

Consider this:

Bad Cattitude | Substack | 08-12-2022
bending the first amendment past breaking:
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/b...utm_medium=web

Quote:
state sponsored extortion of media as policy and praxis
Quote:
here’s a fun little missive from nick clegg, the president of global affairs' at facebook parent co “meta” (and also, wait for it, a former UK deputy PM for the liberal democrats) to vivek murthy, the US surgeon general.

(gained by FOIA request)

it’s clearly both collaborative and suppressive.

it’s facebook, working in conjunction with multiple federal health officials to “remove the disinfo dozen” and shadowbanning people by making them “more difficult to find.” they are also getting out in front of “misinformation trends” to suppress them.

this is not independent action from meta.

this is specific, deliberate, and iterative cooperation to suppress speech at the behest of the government.

and this means our government is, if not breaking the law and violating the constitution, certainly flouting its intent.

and this is way past editorial discretion.

the state should not be the media and the media should not be the state. the separation of the fourth estate from government is vital to the survival of anything like an informed populace.

and make no mistake: this practice is widespread, touches everything, and reaches right up to and includes the highest levels of government.

it’s one sided and takes specific aim at specific people.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-12-2022 at 06:49 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-12-2022, 07:04 PM   #105
Jeff P

Also, Alex Berenson writes:

The White House privately demanded Twitter ban me months before the company did so:
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...ately-demanded

Quote:
Andrew Slavitt, senior advisor to President Biden’s Covid response team, complained specifically about me, according to a Twitter employee in another Slack conversation discussing the White House meeting.

“They really wanted to know about Alex Berenson,” the employee wrote. “Andy Slavitt suggested they had seen data viz [visualization] that had showed he was the epicenter of disinfo that radiated outwards to the persuadable public.”

According to an interview he gave to the Washington Post in June 2021, Slavitt worked directly with the most powerful officials in the federal government, including Ron Klain, President Biden’s chief of staff, and Biden himself.

The Slack conversations also show the pressure Twitter employees felt internally to respond to the government’s questions about whether the company was doing enough to suppress “misinformation” about Covid and the vaccines. An employee writes that the questions at the meeting were “pointed” but “mercifully, we had answers.”

At the time, employees said internally they did not believe I had broken the company’s rules. “I’ve taken a pretty close look at his account and I don’t think any of it’s violative,” an employee wrote on the Slack conversation a few minutes after the "really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off.”

But the pressure on Twitter to take action against me and other mRNA vaccine skeptics steadily increased after that April meeting, and especially in July and August, as the government began to consider the unprecedented step of mandating Covid vaccines for adults.

On July 16, 2021, President Biden complained publicly that social media companies were “killing people” by encouraging vaccine hesitancy. A few hours after Biden’s comment, Twitter suspended my account for the first time.

On August 28, 2021, barely four months after the meeting, Twitter banned me - for a tweet that it has now acknowledged “should not have led to my suspension.”

-jp

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: