Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-27-2022, 12:01 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Which bathroom do you use and do you pee sitting or standing? These are important questions to ask message board members.

Sometimes I pee sitting down if I have the urge while taking a #2. Does that mean my gender varies during the day? I also used the ladies room once, in an OTB to boot. I thought I was a man, because I have a penis and definitely no female characteristics, but now you have made me gender confused.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2022, 12:09 PM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Sometimes I pee sitting down if I have the urge while taking a #2. Does that mean my gender varies during the day? I also used the ladies room once, in an OTB to boot. I thought I was a man, because I have a penis and definitely no female characteristics, but now you have made me gender confused.
Fentanyl can likely cure that. Joe has that problem solved as well. When you think about it, Joe and his minions have their hands in just about every illegal trade or enterprise known to man. Sex trade. Human smuggling. Drug trafficking, terrorist coddling, illegal stock trading, foreign corrupt business deals, selling out to Russia and China, pro-Iran nuclear options, anti-Jew, anti-white, anti-asian, anti-USA. Just think, he's not even 50% of the way done.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2022, 12:18 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Fentanyl can likely cure that. Joe has that problem solved as well. When you think about it, Joe and his minions have their hands in just about every illegal trade or enterprise known to man. Sex trade. Human smuggling. Drug trafficking, terrorist coddling, illegal stock trading, foreign corrupt business deals, selling out to Russia and China, pro-Iran nuclear options, anti-Jew, anti-white, anti-asian, anti-USA. Just think, he's not even 50% of the way done.

I hope that is not true and they impeach and toss him after Republicans control congress after mid terms.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:23 PM   #19
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Old 07-27-2022, 12:27 PM   #20
jay68802

My name is Jay, my pronoun is "of". As in son "of" a b$tch"
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2022, 12:36 PM   #21
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Sir, are you mocking Inner Dirt's gender identity confusion. That makes you an identiphobe. Please send 10 carbon credits and say three Hail Marys as penance.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:57 PM   #22
OntheRail

Quote:
Sir, are you mocking Inner Dirt's gender identity confusion. That makes you an identiphobe. Please send 10 carbon credits and say three Hail Marys as penance.
Would that not be Hail Barrys.... as God has nothing to do with this. Barry Seotoro opened the floodgates on crazy wokeness.
Old 07-27-2022, 01:33 PM   #23
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Would that not be Hail Barrys.... as God has nothing to do with this. Barry Seotoro opened the floodgates on crazy wokeness.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:12 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

I guess I should repent as until today I always thought gender identity issues

were a joke until someone pointed out I have them. From now on I am going to pee standing up before taking a #2, hopefully that will stop the confusion.

I am really feeling ashamed at the things I have laughed at in the past. I have had a few Siamese cats in the past and most owners of them know they can be vocal and prone to odd behavior. I had one who would constantly beg for anything you were eating, like a dog and he would eat it to. He once ate 1/4 of a take out pizza I left in a cardboard box on the counter. I would laugh at his behavior saying he acted more like a dog than a cat. Now I realize my poor cat was suffering from species dysphoria and always felt like a dog, but his body did not match, and I was laughing at him.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:21 PM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
I guess I should repent as until today I always thought gender identity issues

were a joke until someone pointed out I have them. From now on I am going to pee standing up before taking a #2, hopefully that will stop the confusion.

I am really feeling ashamed at the things I have laughed at in the past. I have had a few Siamese cats in the past and most owners of them know they can be vocal and prone to odd behavior. I had one who would constantly beg for anything you were eating, like a dog and he would eat it to. He once ate 1/4 of a take out pizza I left in a cardboard box on the counter. I would laugh at his behavior saying he acted more like a dog than a cat. Now I realize my poor cat was suffering from species dysphoria and always felt like a dog, but his body did not match, and I was laughing at him.
Shameful. Your post reminds me that our society IS indeed in crisis. You should be forced to participate in the next BLM peaceful protest so that you can see what your racism and gender identification mishaps have wrought. I'm ashamed for you.

Old 07-27-2022, 02:21 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
All you have proven is that you don’t know the difference between a pronoun and a preposition. Something most of us learned in third grade.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:26 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
All you have proven is that you don’t know the difference between a pronoun and a preposition. Something most of us learned in third grade.

Seriously, you just live to insult people, you can rarely post without hurling an insult. Why is that, were you bullied in real life? Something isn't right with you.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:26 PM   #28
jay68802

yep, can't get anything over on you........Google sarcasm.....
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2022, 03:12 PM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:
How dare you question how Of identifies Of's self... I thought you woke packers where all inclusive... be whatever whenever where ever.

Sorry Of.. Of should never had to endure such a hate-filled attack. By an angry old white democrat.

Ok back to your snark... know what else we also learned by third grade... little boys did not use the little girls bathrooms... lookerrooms... showers nor invade their sports. That there are only two genders. XX and XY by design.

Pronouns where reasonable and not political.... I he she them they them it.... not the flurry of dung from batshit crazies. Who get offended at the blink of a eye.

Last edited by OntheRail; 07-27-2022 at 03:14 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2022, 03:16 PM   #30
jimmyb

Quote:
I have a pronoun for you and a nice verb in front of it.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply