Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-08-2022, 03:58 AM   #16
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
People care about their personal circumstances... not some overly vocal small fringe groups. That's the Economy.. stupid. More people are affected by Joe Briben's Administrations you know the Demoncrats Policies.

Inflation went from lowest under Republican Leadership to 40 years highs under Democrats. And you think people are going to say... Yeah I want more of that... so I can afford less of everything for 4 more years.
^^This.^^
Old 07-08-2022, 10:08 AM   #17
davew

many democrats finally realizing what a trainwreck the administration is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-point.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 10:25 AM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Biden’s approval ratings don’t matter. He will not be running for President again

What matters are policies. People are angry about senseless shootings and a failure to address gun violence. Those people are committed and will vote Democratic. People are angry about the rights of women being taken away. Those people are committed and will vote Democratic. People are angry about LGBQT rights being overturned. Those people are committed and will vote Democratic.

People are concerned about the economy, but the smart ones know the answer does not lie with the Republicans.

So, maybe Joe Biden’s approval ratings are falling, but more importantly, Democrats are gaining in key Senate races and in generic House polling.

Joe Biden will not be President after Jan. 20, 2025. Neither will any Republican.

What "rights" did they lose? Do the drag queens have to go back in the men's room? I am sure very few people really give a crap about LGBQT rights. All the straight men that are ethnic minorities I have known are very vocal about their disdain for homosexuals. The white male liberals I know won't discuss the issues of men in the ladies room. The only people who care about trans athletes are trans athletes themselves. A couple weeks or so ago a 29 year old biological male on female hormones won $500 in a women's skateboarding contest, getting first place over a 13 year old girl. If that isn't disgusting I don't know what is.

About the only group other than LGBQT or whatever they are
in their corner appear to be liberal white women,

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-08-2022 at 10:26 AM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 11:16 AM   #19
Gamblin4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
People care about their personal circumstances... not some overly vocal small fringe groups. That's the Economy.. stupid. More people are affected by Joe Briben's Administrations you know the Demoncrats Policies.

Inflation went from lowest under Republican Leadership to 40 years highs under Democrats. And you think people are going to say... Yeah I want more of that... so I can afford less of everything for 4 more years.
The Democrats are already starting the blame game. It's Biden's fault not Democrat policies. Vote for a Democrat that knows what the people want.
Gamblin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 04:05 PM   #20
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

reality check

38.4%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 04:28 PM   #21
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Wooooo, that's a powerful comeback. 38%....

You don't get 81 million votes and then a year and a half later crater through the 38's towards the 20's without something being amiss. Historically. Dems themselves and their media mouthpieces are distancing themselves from this totally inept administration. It can't be denied. That's the reality check.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 04:46 PM   #22
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

You say that like it is something to be proud of...even if it were true. Thankfully, there is a process for dealing with people that are SO detached from Reality. It explains why there are a LOT of mad people around here lately.

Your "Party" has had complete control of things for about 18 months now. Believe me when I say people remember how things were before these 18 months...and how they are now. Good luck fading that come November.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 07-08-2022 at 04:48 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 04:55 PM   #23
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Wooooo, that's a powerful comeback. 38%....

You don't get 81 million votes and then a year and a half later crater through the 38's towards the 20's without something being amiss. Historically. Dems themselves and their media mouthpieces are distancing themselves from this totally inept administration. It can't be denied. That's the reality check.
COME ON MAN, Joe is going to get over 90 million votes next time as he has the most intensive voter fraud organization EVER.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 07:09 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
many democrats finally realizing what a trainwreck the administration is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-point.html
It’s true that some Democrats are frustrated by this administration. But it’s not over policy. It’s about the failure to act promptly and aggressively. Biden thinks he can compromise and build consensus. Republicans are not interested.

DO NOT think we will switch to the Republicans. DO NOT think we will stay home.
Old 07-08-2022, 07:16 PM   #25
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
It’s true that some Democrats are frustrated by this administration. But it’s not over policy. It’s about the failure to act promptly and aggressively. Biden thinks he can compromise and build consensus. Republicans are not interested.

Keep making up anything and everything to deflect from the truth. Biden acted aggressively and promptly in his failed policy decisions. No amount of your ball juggling can change that.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 07:24 PM   #26
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
Keep making up anything and everything to deflect from the truth. Biden acted aggressively and promptly in his failed policy decisions. No amount of your ball juggling can change that.
Exactly, Cuffdaddy. Their problem is too many people have either always been aware of the constant Shell Game the Democrats always play...or they have been made painfully aware in their daily lives. Yet, some here don't believe these disruptions in Daily Life compare to the rants the Radicals keep screaming about. We'll soon see.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:49 PM   #27
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Exactly, Cuffdaddy. Their problem is too many people have either always been aware of the constant Shell Game the Democrats always play...or they have been made painfully aware in their daily lives. Yet, some here don't believe these disruptions in Daily Life compare to the rants the Radicals keep screaming about. We'll soon see.
I fall under the daily life portion. Trying to work my way out of the nonsense has always been the answer. Just want to provide for my family in a safe environment, apparently that is too much to ask, I am sure that goes for the majority of Americans in current times.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2022, 10:07 PM   #28
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
I fall under the daily life portion. Trying to work my way out of the nonsense has always been the answer. Just want to provide for my family in a safe environment, apparently that is too much to ask, I am sure that goes for the majority of Americans in current times.
Absolutely. People are fed up.
Old 07-11-2022, 01:37 AM   #29
ElKabong

Quote:

Your feeble assed delusion aside, inflation will kill any chance of a dem winning in 2024. The middle class has been crushed, minorities are being significantly affected
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2022, 01:47 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:

What game have you been watching? A Democrat compromising? Most of the ones I see want to shove their ideals down everyone else's throat. No one needs you to switch, whatever the number of blind homer Democrats like yourself exist, it won't be enough to prevent the Red Wave coming in 4 months. There are going to be so many crying Democrats to laugh at the night of November 5th, I am starting to count the days. I am like a 10 year old kid waiting for Christmas thinking he will get a new 10 speed.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply