Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-24-2022, 10:05 PM   #31
Spalding No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I remember a time at Niagara Falls a lady in a wheelchair was stuck on a berm, the heat was nasty and with heart failure I was tired, but I still managed to walk over and push her over it.
The wording is very important in this sentence.

At first I thought it was a Rodney Dangerfield one-liner.
Spalding No! is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2022, 10:27 PM   #32
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
There is a complete lack of respect for human life today.
I wonder if video games and television/movies has helped increase it?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2022, 11:30 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So, this is a weird fucking story already:

https://heavy.com/news/salvador-ramos/

This guy was already being chased by law enforcement BEFORE he went into the school?

Quote:
Natasha Bertrand, a CNN reporter, wrote on Twitter, “Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Dept of Public Safety tells @andersoncooper the shooter crashed his car near the school, got out with a gun and wearing body armor, was engaged by law enforcement, but made his way into the school anyway and went classroom to classroom shooting.”
Quote:
Melugin also wrote, “Texas DPS says the school shooter shot his grandmother before going to Robb Elementary and shooting indiscriminately. He had a rifle and was wearing body armor. Barricaded and exchanged gunfire with officers. He was eventually killed by a tactical team.”

A border patrol agent, who has not been named, is among the wounded. The exact number of those injured is not yet clear.

He added, “Border Patrol sources tell me an elite BORTAC Border Patrol agent is believed to have shot and killed the gunman at Robb Elementary School today. I’m told he entered with a tactical team while TX LEOs were engaged w/ barricaded shooter. Agent was injured.”
Quote:
“Update @ 1:06 Shooter is in Police Custody,” the Uvalde Police Department wrote in one of its initial statements. But the governor later revealed Ramos was dead.
Why would they release that he is in custody if the story goes they ended up shooting him dead?

And then there's this:

Quote:
Texas State Senator Roland Gutierrez said Ramos bought the firearms on his birthday, legally, from a dealer. ““That was the first thing he did on his 18th birthday,” he said, according to the AP. According to Gutierrez, Ramos was originally from North Dakota.
Man, that was quick...good thing getting that info was top priority...FIRST THING HE DID on his 18th birthday...how do they actually know this? Sounds good I guess.
Old 05-24-2022, 11:46 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 05-24-2022, 11:46 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Texas Lt. Gov speaks out:

Old 05-24-2022, 11:56 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Question...the Lt Gov talks about how there's been these past school shootings in Texas...how they've done stuff to try and prevent it from happening again and obviously they have to do more...

How did this shooter just waltz into the school?

Here where I live, you can't get into a school when classes are running during the day...doors are all locked and you have to be buzzed in...do they not have that kind of security in Texas where the Lt. Gov just said they've had past shootings which they've learned from and tried to prevent in the future?

And how does law enforcement, which sounds like it was in "hot pursuit" of this guy...who crashes his car outside the school...how do they let him get into that building carrying a rifle and wearing tactical gear without doing everything they can to stop him? ie. shooting him...I just can't wrap my head around how so many things that could have stopped this guy failed to do so...
Old 05-24-2022, 11:59 PM   #37
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I suspect you are 100% correct.

Attached is my home page from MSN.COM after I JUST NOW logged out of their email program (certain items were redacted for privacy reasons because some of you are maniacs)...

Notice this shooting takes up almost ZERO space on their page...PUTIN and UKRAINE and even MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE apparently are more important then 14 kids and 1 teacher being murdered. I had to draw an arrow so you could find the link to the story about the shooting.

THIS WAS FIRST REPORTED 6 HOURS AGO...and that's all they are giving it on their page?

That kind of tells you all you need to know about this disgusting institution we know as the Mainstream Media here in the USA:
It's not as much of a story if the shooter isn't white but the left will certainly exploit the tragedy to push for more gun control. Once again it was obvious the shooter was not white since skin color was not mentioned.

What the hell is "maple syrup urine disease"?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2022, 12:00 AM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I was wondering how long it would take before somebody caught that...LOL

No idea...and I don't want to know...
Old 05-25-2022, 01:00 AM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 05-25-2022, 01:26 AM   #40
Someday Silent

Quote:
It's a disease in which the body can't process certain proteins or other organic compounds. Basically it causes a lot of toxic crap to build up in a person's system and poisons them. Brain damage/ death is inevitable without **early and serious** treatment.

Edited to add: the disease name comes from the fact that all the toxins pass into your pee and sweat and creates a weird sweet smell.

Last edited by Someday Silent; 05-25-2022 at 01:31 AM.
Someday Silent is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2022, 02:12 AM   #41
mostpost

Quote:
Tucker Carlson is pure evil. A vile, despicable, not even human being. He is destined for the worst tortures of hell.
Old 05-25-2022, 02:17 AM   #42
mostpost

Quote:
Question...the Lt Gov talks about how there's been these past school shootings in Texas...how they've done stuff to try and prevent it from happening again and obviously they have to do more...

How did this shooter just waltz into the school?

Here where I live, you can't get into a school when classes are running during the day...doors are all locked and you have to be buzzed in...do they not have that kind of security in Texas where the Lt. Gov just said they've had past shootings which they've learned from and tried to prevent in the future?

And how does law enforcement, which sounds like it was in "hot pursuit" of this guy...who crashes his car outside the school...how do they let him get into that building carrying a rifle and wearing tactical gear without doing everything they can to stop him? ie. shooting him...I just can't wrap my head around how so many things that could have stopped this guy failed to do so...
He had a fucking assault rifle. How much time does it take to kill 20 people with an assault rifle. And he was wearing body armor.
Old 05-25-2022, 04:04 AM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
He had a fucking assault rifle. How much time does it take to kill 20 people with an assault rifle. And he was wearing body armor.
What does an assault rifle have to do with anything I wrote?

I get it...you have an agenda.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-25-2022 at 04:05 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2022, 04:04 AM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Tucker Carlson is pure evil. A vile, despicable, not even human being. He is destined for the worst tortures of hell.
Why? Because he showed a lot more compassion for the children and teachers who were killed then your stupid-ass dementia-riddled President?
Old 05-25-2022, 04:57 AM   #45
TJDave

Two things…

Unless you are military there shouldn’t be access to firearms until 21.

Parents should be 100% responsible for their children’s actions.