Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #16
Kevroc
Chubby Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
Maybe they started basing their pay on the ROI of their picks.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
I started a thread a month, or so, ago poking some fun at an HRTV presenter's limited knowledge of elementary US history.
Thread got shut down. Imagine that.

Perhaps, the presenter you are having a go at here is less well-connected than the one I took a small shot at. Mine has had substantial investments in bloodstock enterprises over the years, so he carries more clout with the powers-that-be on this website. I believe that Mr. Schrupp is not held in such high esteem in these parts. He is looked upon by many as a college educated, smart alec type, who would never have an affect on advertising at sites like this. My guy just might have, I guess.

I think you're safe enough, Teddy.
I just chose the wrong guy.
Delusions run deep.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #18
David-LV
Veteran

It is possible that with the picks that he give out he was forced to sell all his suits on Ebay.

Is there a ROI number low enough on the plays that Todd gives out?

Old 03-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #19
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
We would if we could afford it...

You need a suit, i'll buy you one with all the money i've made on those mysteriously low exotic prices that Gulfstream has been parading out.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
Shemp Howard
Refugee from Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Delusions run deep.
Did you catch my e-mail to Michelle Wu last night. Monday night she desribed the Delaware state quarter has having Paul Revere on a horse depicted on one side.

I politely e-mailed her that, as every schoolboy USED to know, the Delaware quarter depicts the ride of Caesar Rodney to Philadelphia to break the deadlock on the vote for Independence.To break that deadlock, Rodney rode eighty miles through a thunderstorm on the night of July 1, 1776, dramatically arriving in Philadelphia "in his boots and spurs" on July 2, just as the voting was beginning.

Michelle never heard of one of the Country's greatest patriots. Read his bio.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:41 AM   #21
Kevroc
Chubby Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemp Howard
Did you catch my e-mail to Michelle Wu last night. Monday night she desribed the Delaware state quarter has having Paul Revere on a horse depicted on one side.

I politely e-mailed her that, as every schoolboy USED to know, the Delaware quarter depicts the ride of Caesar Rodney to Philadelphia to break the deadlock on the vote for Independence.To break that deadlock, Rodney rode eighty miles through a thunderstorm on the night of July 1, 1776, dramatically arriving in Philadelphia "in his boots and spurs" on July 2, just as the voting was beginning.

Michelle never heard of one of the Country's greatest patriots. Read his bio.
What a major oversight, I cannot believe that someone would get this wrong. The girl's name is Michelle Yu, not Wu!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #22
teddy

On second thought maybe it was thier rendition of the "odd couple"

With the slobby Oscar Madison and then well kept Felix Unger .... not bad portrayal in real life.. I saw Todd at keeneland and he looked like a stooper on his day off.. HAHA
Old 03-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #23
MartyZee

He is the worst

Todd S is soooo bad he almost makes Ken Rudolph seem like he an expert handicapper; why is TVG giving him more air time?
Closed Thread