Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-27-2018, 04:19 PM   #151
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You gents are delusional. The Trump administration is imploding under all the lies and changing stories.
So...our delusions are why you can't answer my simple question put to you, which again is: Did Clap admit that the Obama Admin. put FBI spies into Trump's campaign for the purpose of protecting Trump? Yes or no?
Old 05-27-2018, 04:21 PM   #152
hcap

Your not paying attention I did.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #153
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
You gents are delusional. The Trump administration is imploding under all the lies and changing stories.

what if , I mean just think about this what if Presidents Trump administration is not imploding and the only ones that are worried are the obama leftovers or peeps that have been there for decades and did not want President Trump in office or peeps that the President himself did not put in current position and if I mean if as this could be possible there are lots of those or some of those with formal charges brought against them that proves all the corruption was and has nothing to do with President Trump.
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #154
OntheRail

Quote:
So Clapper lied in 2013. Once.

Here is an extensive laundry list of Trumps "lies"....

All these False statements involving Donald Trump

Brought to you by....

Old 05-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #155
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer
what if , I mean just think about this what if Presidents Trump administration is not imploding
I posted and linked to all the documented lies of Trump. Did not go into lies of his buddies, like Rudy. So your suggestion is not as reasonable as you think.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:31 PM   #156
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
I posted and linked to all the documented lies of Trump. Did not go into lies of his buddies, like Rudy. So your suggestion is not as reasonable as you think.

opinionated documents.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:34 PM   #157
mrhorseplayer

I went to a Trump rally in henderson nv , later hat eve seen a lot of opinionated and lying about what the President said on facebook by a local las vegas newspaper, I was shocked to see how many lies they were spreading about what the President said.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:45 PM   #158
boxcar

Quote:
Your not paying attention I did.
What post number?
Old 05-27-2018, 06:26 PM   #159
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Imploding.....I do not thing that word means what you think it means.

I would love to implode like that!
Old 05-27-2018, 06:59 PM   #160
boxcar

Quote:
Your dear leader Trump said that.
So did Clap! Once again:

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

After Trump's tweet, Clapper said May 23 on CNN it was "a distortion of what I said."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-fbi-spied-tr/

So, the context of this quote is U.S spying. Clap said the objective [of the spying] "was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and and attempting to exert influence".

"THE campaign" must be Trump's campaign, right? How else could the FBI spies protect Trump's campaign to see if any Ruskies infiltrated it and attempting to exert influence' unless those spies were embedded into the Trump campaign?
Old 05-27-2018, 07:32 PM   #161
mrhorseplayer

Quote:

again you only have opinionated stories. What did Rudy G lie about, be specific not some posted bs from some news source we want an actual quote of the lie and the actual proof of what was quoted is a lie, Im a betting man and bet you cannot do that.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:27 PM   #162
woodtoo

Clapper called it 'the spy who loved me' It has Russian agents and nuclear weapons aimed at New York City, its gotta be true!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM   #163
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Clapper called it 'the spy who loved me' It has Russian agents and nuclear weapons aimed at New York City, its gotta be true!

Old 05-28-2018, 03:38 AM   #164
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So did Clap! Once again:

The White House press office confirmed that Trump was referring to Clapper’s ABC interview. But that wasn’t the only time Clapper addressed the question of spying.

Clapper repeated his point the same day in an interview on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

"The objective here was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and attempting to exert influence," Clapper said.

After Trump's tweet, Clapper said May 23 on CNN it was "a distortion of what I said."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-fbi-spied-tr/

So, the context of this quote is U.S spying. Clap said the objective [of the spying] "was actually to protect the campaign by determining whether the Russians were infiltrating it and and attempting to exert influence".

"THE campaign" must be Trump's campaign, right? How else could the FBI spies protect Trump's campaign to see if any Ruskies infiltrated it and attempting to exert influence' unless those spies were embedded into the Trump campaign?
You asked
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollixed_up_car
...But answer my single question. Quit ducking the question: Was it the Trump campaign in which the FBI spies were embedded?
Embedded?

I am not going to feed you anymore. You lost the bet and are lying about that and Clapper. Totally.

I guess after Trump is forced out and/or is impeached, we will find out if Clappers contention that the Russians swayed the election to Trump will be determined. Your ridiculous nit-picking is par for you and has nothing to do with that contention.
Old 05-28-2018, 06:59 AM   #165
woodtoo

Help, I'm steppin into the twilight zone
Place is a madhouse,feels like being alone

Where am I too go now that I've gone too far
My beacons been moved under moon and star

Where am I.....
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply