Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 01-16-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
Parson

2016 Silverbulletday

The 1st of the Tiara preps @ FGX today.

On paper, they should not even go to the gate. The Asmussen trained Stageplay should just be handed the win. However, it just doesn't work that way. At 8/5 morning line, I just can't play for the win. If she beats me, then she beats me. I do like her underneath.

The is the wildcard stretching out for the first time. She made a big jump forward when she broke her maiden on 12/13 @ 6F over the FGX course. If this one brings it home, she will do so by laying back off the pace and try to close over the long stretch in the Big Easy. And @ 20/1 that will drift up at post time, you will be rewarded.

The Cox trained retains Bridgmohan for the 4th time and will race outside of the Bluegrass state for the 1st time as well as stepping up into stakes company for the 1st time. Most of the angles are a positive, especially the jock winning @ 40% with the Cox stable the past 60 days and Cox winning both as a shipper and 46+ days away over 24%.

The out of Big Brown should set the pace. She has 2 wins over the course, 1 of which is at the same distance as today's race. She has 2 wins and is just a head from having 3 wins. She has proven that she knows what her job is and for young ones such as these, there is something to think about there. The question is who goes with her and who lays up just off the pace to pressure and push her. Here too is one that is capable of wiring the field if no one goes with her.

If you are playing the pk3, pk4 or pk6, all of these, IMHO, should be on your ticket.

For you exotic players I try to beat the and key the and the over . I might even hit the all button for the bottom of the tri or super.

But for me, I think I just dutch win the and the

Last edited by Parson; 01-16-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #2
azeri98

I agree the stands out. I am not betting the race.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply