Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-05-2020, 04:55 AM   #241
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It’s impossible to argue with you because you are so dumb. Logic has no effect. Facts have no effect. Staff got their infection out in the community and brought it to the homes, not the other way around. The same study established that.

As for the USS Comfort. Cuomo never refused to use it, but by the time it was up and running the city had sufficient hospital beds.
One, measures put in place by Cuomo had eased the surge. Two, emergency facilities such a 2000 bed hospital at Javitts center went into operation.

Trump is the one who would refuse to do something because he thinks it will make him appear weak or stupid. Not Cuomo.
exactly, the infected nursing home staff (25%) all got their infections from the general population outside the nursing home. This number 25% is very close to the percentage of New Yorkers infected before massive deaths occurred.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #242
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Who would still be alive?

So you are a boxcar disciple? Did the devil ask you to wear masks and give up your "god given personal liberty", so George Soros, and Bill Gates and all them evil globalists can do a "great reset" and imprint you innocents with the "mark of the beast"

Sorry. I lose track of Trumpite cult explanations for denying viruses
Thank you for diverting the discussion into another as hominem attack, but please answer the question. Why didn’t those at risk take personal responsibility to self isolate? Why is it only my responsibility to save your ass Harry? Where is your responsibility? the dem governors in charge made no attempt to set in place any rules for self isolation. Killer Cuomo should be in prison right now.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #243
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It’s impossible to argue with you because you are so dumb. Logic has no effect. Facts have no effect. Staff got their infection out in the community and brought it to the homes, not the other way around. The same study established that.

As for the USS Comfort. Cuomo never refused to use it, but by the time it was up and running the city had sufficient hospital beds.
One, measures put in place by Cuomo had eased the surge. Two, emergency facilities such a 2000 bed hospital at Javitts center went into operation.

Trump is the one who would refuse to do something because he thinks it will make him appear weak or stupid. Not Cuomo.

A guy who careered at the post office sitting on his ass, calls some else "Dumb"
that complete definition of the pot calling the kettle black. Is that where you got your name calling Masters degree at. you should be proud. My grandkids do not call people names as much as you do, I have 6. But what do you know about pride.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #244
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Thank you for diverting the discussion into another as hominem attack, but please answer the question. Why didn’t those at risk take personal responsibility to self isolate? Why is it only my responsibility to save your ass Harry? Where is your responsibility? the dem governors in charge made no attempt to set in place any rules for self isolation. Killer Cuomo should be in prison right now.
No in this discussion. I pointed out....
Quote:
So out of 100 contries ranked according to deaths per 100k population, you are not concerns that the US which used to be the premier world leader on health, infectious diseases and nobel prizes, has degenerated to thee world's bottom worst 10%?

And you guys wonder why I call your moron an inept schmuck for being responsible

I was comparing Japan to the US. And how they did a much better job. Why are you talking about Cuomo?

Last edited by hcap; 12-05-2020 at 11:50 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 12:58 PM   #245
OntheRail

Quote:
Trump said"more Covid-19 testing ‘creates more cases."

And you fools believed him. Still do.
Does taking your temperate give and increase you fevers?
Statistically it creat more cases... you know what he meant they knew what he meant. Your just as intellectually stunted and corrupt as any in the media. Maybe I'm giving you to much credit here... you don't think independently. You're just a parrot... a cut and paster.

So let me say it again... TESTING statistically creats more cases.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:25 PM   #246
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Statistically it creat more cases... you know what he meant they knew what he meant. Your just as intellectually stunted and corrupt as any in the media. Maybe I'm giving you to much credit here... you don't think independently. You're just a parrot... a cut and paster.

So let me say it again... TESTING statistically creats more cases.
Prove that.it "creates" more cases, not measures more. Duh. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to witness it, does it still fall?
BTW it is "creates", not creats
Old 12-05-2020, 01:36 PM   #247
davew

Quote:
Prove that.it "creates" more cases, not measures more. Duh. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to witness it, does it still fall?
testing more detects more, there are still probably over 80% undetected

but for each detected, it creates another number to add to your favorite website page
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 01:37 PM   #248
tucker6

Quote:
The King of Typos correcting others. Will wonders never cease.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #249
OntheRail

Quote:
Statistically... Yes.

Oooo you really got me there no es. Statistically doesn't change the fact you're being intellectually dishonest.

And if you don't see a fallen tree can you claim one fell....?

But I'll tell you what happens to a tree that falls in the forest. I speed up its carbon decay by cutting it up and burning it... for heat.

Now statistically does that add to your climate change.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:35 PM   #250
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
There is some crazy irony there
Old 12-05-2020, 04:54 PM   #251
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Statistically... Yes.

Oooo you really got me there no es. Statistically doesn't change the fact you're being intellectually dishonest.

And if you don't see a fallen tree can you claim one fell....?

But I'll tell you what happens to a tree that falls in the forest. I speed up its carbon decay by cutting it up and burning it... for heat.

Now statistically does that add to your climate change.
If enough trees fall in the forest and thereby do not provide needed oxygen for humans, does that make them an enemy of the people like covid. Should we ban trees from falling? maybe Biden can issue an EO against it.

can anyone tell I've had a long work day in the home office?
Old 12-06-2020, 12:36 AM   #252
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Ha! By virtue of his post total, I believe Tom is the undisputed king of typos.

On the other hand, I don't think he gives a sh*t and certainly not going to correct anyone.
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2020, 01:00 AM   #253
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Hey I'm still here. But I am getting closer to the end.

Isn't it the case that if a tree falls in the forest, you've kind of boxed yourself in? You've already given away the answer to your question. The tree falls. It doesn't matter if anyone is there.

I think you should say that if a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one around to hear, how can we be sure it made noise? That would put you on safe ground.

All in fun.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2020, 04:18 AM   #254
hcap

Quote:
Correcting typos was minor. Correcting the idiocy that more test create more cases is not.

Trump said more Covid-19 testing ‘creates more cases.’ We did the math
https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/20/...-did-the-math/

And in an interview with Fox News that aired Sunday, Trump could not have been clearer: “Cases are up because we have the best testing in the world and we have the most testing.” Basically, the president was arguing that the U.S. had just as many new cases in June and July as it did in May but, with fewer tests being done in May, they weren’t being detected; with more testing now, they are.

....A new STAT analysis of testing data for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, however, shows with simple-to-understand numbers why Trump’s claim is wrong. In only seven states was the rise in reported cases from mid-May to mid-July driven primarily by increased testing. In the other 26 states — among the 33 that saw cases increase during that period — the case count rose because there was actually more disease.

So the answer is.....Yes, the trees fell whether or not anyone was there to observe
Old 12-06-2020, 05:12 AM   #255
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
Hey I'm still here. But I am getting closer to the end.

Isn't it the case that if a tree falls in the forest, you've kind of boxed yourself in? You've already given away the answer to your question. The tree falls. It doesn't matter if anyone is there.

I think you should say that if a tree falls in the forest and there is no-one around to hear, how can we be sure it made noise? That would put you on safe ground.

All in fun.
We all know trees fall. Some of is however deny everything mostly due to the paranoid contention that the experts in the field of watching trees PURPOSEFULLY lie to us all the time. Or those credentialed experts are just too damn stupid to understand what is obvious to non-credentialed amateurs on a horse racing blog.