Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #4756
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Actually, you should count your lucky little stars for all the events that occurred since we had that dialoge that have prevented me from shutting your boastful mouth, the latest of which is covid-19 which is keeping me pretty busy tending to church affairs.

I sent you you a website response because quite frankly, sir, I'm finished giving what is sacred to the dogs on this thread! You have long ago counted yourself unworthy of eternal life, so as the Good Book says:

Rev 22:11a
11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile...
NIV

Far be it from me to stand in your way of reaping what you have been sowing!
2 Peter 3: This point must not be overlooked, dear friends. In the Lord's eyes, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years area as a day.

Doesn't that sound like in Genesis each day could be 1,000 or even millions of years?
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #4757
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
2 Peter 3: This point must not be overlooked, dear friends. In the Lord's eyes, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years area as a day.

Doesn't that sound like in Genesis each day could be 1,000 or even millions of years?
Only if you want to play footloose and free with sound hermeneutical principles.

However, as pointed out previously (often in fact) the context of Genesis 1 doesn't really lend itself to that kind of interpretation, since the text actually numbers each day of creation. And whenever a writer does this in scripture, it means a literal dusk to dawn day.

Also, it's not how the writer meant it or the original audience would have understood Genesis, most especially since the sabbath commandment is grounded in God's work of creation.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:23 PM   #4758
hcap

Quote:
You know how to do searches, liar? Look on the Selections thread.
Lying POPS.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:57 AM   #4759
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Lying POPS.
Sorry, did not realize you posted selections recently.The question is how many of your picks before the race actually won? On your original "long shot road to riches thread", you did not pick, and many complained you did not provide selections beforehand.

Ok so you made some recently

You went 0/6 on 3/21/2019

Have you tabulated your results?
I will wait for you to give us your overall r.o.i. and w% over a few dozen picks before the race.
What is stopping you from Gus's contest?

Last edited by hcap; 05-02-2020 at 05:58 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #4760
boxcar

Quote:
Sorry, did not realize you posted selections recently.The question is how many of your picks before the race actually won? On your original "long shot road to riches thread", you did not pick, and many complained you did not provide selections beforehand.

Ok so you made some recently

You went 0/6 on 3/21/2019

Have you tabulated your results?
I will wait for you to give us your overall r.o.i. and w% over a few dozen picks before the race.
None of my recent selections were posted before the race won. I posted all them after the results were in.

And don't worry about my ROI. Worry about your own. Besides, mine is so obscene it would cause your head to spin off your shoulders.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:10 PM   #4761
thaskalos

Quote:
Didn't you see? Boxcar has been busy with "church activities" lately. The coronavirus has created a great deal of "activity" in Boxcar's church.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:12 PM   #4762
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Didn't you see? Boxcar has been busy with "church activities" lately. The coronavirus has created a great deal of "activity" in Boxcar's church.
Actually the virus has created a big opportunity for various in-home ministries to people, especially the elderly in our congregation. And my wife and I are involved in one of those ministries.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #4763
thaskalos

Quote:
Actually the virus has created a big opportunity for various in-home ministries to people, especially the elderly in our congregation. And my wife and I are involved in one of those ministries.
Commendable!
Old 05-02-2020, 06:24 PM   #4764
hcap

Quote:
Meanwhile why can't you tell us your win% and r.o.i. ?

Over how many races?

Is your gambling anti-biblical? You did say it was "obscene"

Last edited by hcap; 05-02-2020 at 06:26 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2020, 07:35 PM   #4765
boxcar

Quote:
Commendable!
How can I say that I love God and yet not put my love in action toward my brother or sister in the Lord?

1 John 4:19-21
20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen . 21 And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
NIV
Old 05-02-2020, 07:40 PM   #4766
boxcar

Quote:
Meanwhile why can't you tell us your win% and r.o.i. ?

Over how many races?

Is your gambling anti-biblical? You did say it was "obscene"
I don't broadcast my stats in the public square, thank you.

Thankfully, the "obscene" part only extends to the profits.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #4767
hcap

Quote:
I don't broadcast my stats in the public square, thank you.

Thankfully, the "obscene" part only extends to the profits.
I counted approximately 75 posts on the Selections forum since 2017. Are those picks a fair representation of your "obscene" winnings?
Old 05-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #4768
boxcar

Quote:
I counted approximately 75 posts on the Selections forum since 2017. Are those picks a fair representation of your "obscene" winnings?
I have no idea because I didn't keep a tally of those posts. But the number does sound high. I don't recall posting that much "over there".
Old 05-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #4769
clicknow

Quote:
The coronavirus has created a great deal of "activity"
I was wondering if any of these guys were in the hospitals, healing/praying over covid-19 sufferers. I haven't heard about it if they are.

But OBVIOUSLY, some businesses who are doing badly during the shutdown should consider opening a Ministry? Seems rather lucrative.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pastors.jpg (41.0 KB, 6 views)
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2020, 12:08 AM   #4770
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
I was wondering if any of these guys were in the hospitals, healing/praying over covid-19 sufferers. I haven't heard about it if they are.

But OBVIOUSLY, some businesses who are doing badly during the shutdown should consider opening a Ministry? Seems rather lucrative.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: