Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:19 PM   #7216
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

reckless

a mortal lock? ever hear of the Clinton machine.....look into it
Old 06-24-2016, 11:25 PM   #7217
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
If any of you still have any doubts Donald J. Trump is a mortal lock to win the presidency of the US in November.
...and that would be because of the Brexit vote yesterday, professor?
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 12:02 AM   #7218
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey
a mortal lock? ever hear of the Clinton machine.....look into it
Clinton corruption foundation?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 12:03 AM   #7219
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
I've been supporting Trump from the beginning, when not anyone would dare to admit to it. There's still a level of not admitting to it, not just with Trump but with Obama. It's unpopular to say you support Trump. People fear they'll be called a racist so they say they like Obama. No one in their right mind can really feel warm fuzzies about a man who speaks with so much contempt and condescension as Obama, regardless of his skin color.

Getting to my point, can anyone remember so much polling being SO wrong as what we've seen recently? I theorize it's for the reason above. One of the ramifications of political correctness - the people are lying to the pollsters. The other option is manipulation of polling to get the political results that the pollsters want.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 12:33 AM   #7220
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

Of Course Trump

Is correct nobody more crooked the Hill & Bill everyone knows they have a different set of rules than anyone else...always have. They play rough and once the Machine gets rolling Trump will get smashed. Nobody getting 4% of the black vote.... and loses the women and Latiino vote will never win a general election. I hate all both nominees this time around they both suck. I have always voted GOP but cannot stomach Trump so I will skip this time.

Last edited by Racey; 06-25-2016 at 12:34 AM.
Racey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 01:11 AM   #7221
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Can "they" revoke Trump's passport while he is out of the country then he'll be a man without a country?
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 05:30 AM   #7222
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses

I first said Trump is a mortal lock on June 21, after a year of calling him a cinch, before the Brexit vote.

You should read it all yourself and maybe you'll learn something for a change. But I doubt that you will since I know you have trouble with clarity, comprehension and common sense.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 08:22 AM   #7223
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
I've been supporting Trump from the beginning, when not anyone would dare to admit to it. There's still a level of not admitting to it, not just with Trump but with Obama. It's unpopular to say you support Trump. People fear they'll be called a racist so they say they like Obama. No one in their right mind can really feel warm fuzzies about a man who speaks with so much contempt and condescension as Obama, regardless of his skin color.

Getting to my point, can anyone remember so much polling being SO wrong as what we've seen recently? I theorize it's for the reason above. One of the ramifications of political correctness - the people are lying to the pollsters. The other option is manipulation of polling to get the political results that the pollsters want.
My big beef with Obama is his divisiveness. As he did to get re-elected he demonizes rich people and big business. Anytime there has been a high profile incident with a black citizen and law enforcement or something similar he takes the black person's side before he even knows the whole story. I have never heard a Democratic president complain about the "Republicans" as much as Obama. His claim that he would bring people together is a bigger lie than Hillary Clinton has ever told.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 08:32 AM   #7224
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
My big beef with Obama is his divisiveness. As he did to get re-elected he demonizes rich people and big business. Anytime there has been a high profile incident with a black citizen and law enforcement or something similar he takes the black person's side before he even knows the whole story. I have never heard a Democratic president complain about the "Republicans" as much as Obama. His claim that he would bring people together is a bigger lie than Hillary Clinton has ever told.

Another thing was the "most open and transparent administration" stuff. He also said he would be non-partisan, but he is extremely partisan.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 02:07 PM   #7225
lamboguy

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...ourth-turning/
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 02:14 PM   #7226
horses4courses

Hillary is definitely not my idea of the ideal candidate.
Trump is a complete fraud.

I'm looking forward to the lead up to November.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 02:39 PM   #7227
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
Can "they" revoke Trump's passport while he is out of the country then he'll be a man without a country?
It was late last night when I posted the above but some additional thoughts.

Quote:
This is an urgent warning for Americans living, working, investing, or doing business abroad. The IRS now has the authority to revoke your passport. If you have unfiled tax returns or you owe more than $50,000, the government can take away your US passport. Also, the Service can now refuse to issue a passport to anyone owing more than $50,000.

On December 4, 2015, President Obama signed into law H.R. 22, ...
I recall reading that Trump owes a lot of money to a lot of contractors etc. So, Obama (and HC) won't have to get mad at him but will be able to get ....

http://premieroffshore.com/irs-can-r...your-passport/

Quote:
... The Department of State, via the U.S. Passport Passport Office of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, has the authority to issue, grant and verify passports (22 U.S. Code 211a) and has been also been authorized to establish rules concerning the issuance of passports (Executive Order No. 11295,31 Fed. Reg.10603). ...
http://news.passportoffices.us/help/...nd-revocation/

Now, someone from the State Department (STD) should be able to come up with some reason. Just think about it ....

The STD would then be able to recognize Trump as an undesirable. And, as Trump has stated many times, we don't need anymore undesirables entering into this country.

If not as an undesirable at the very least the STD should recognize him as an all around pain in the ass. We need more PaceAdvantage justice of getting rid of these types as was recently exhibited on here and probably a few more should (and probably will) be considered.

Without a passport and if he wanted to return to the U.S. he'd then be able to experience first hand what immigrants have to go through. Maybe he can try thru Mexico, Canada, Scotland or ask one of the Middle Eastern countries. They'll be willing to help him.

I can think of more reasons but, IMO this will be a HUGE first step in Making America Great Again.

I also just want to see who is really browsing our posts on this website.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 06-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #7228
johnhannibalsmith

Just skip all that thinking and put him on the infallible no fly list.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #7229
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
Yup, this is the bigger picture as it relates to the BREXIT vote. As the empires decline, the masses slowly become aware that government is inept and not there to help them. Expect the violence to continue to ramp up.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 06:29 PM   #7230
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Just skip all that thinking and put him on the infallible no fly list.
Oh, fer god sakes, I want him back displaying his idiocy- every day! It ensures his defeat. He is the best ticket to the Dems success at ALL political levels!
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: