Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-10-2024, 02:52 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

UNdecided voters and MSNBC

Gotta watch the video

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Gasoline: 47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Eating out: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/04/10...oping-n2394938
Old 04-10-2024, 02:56 PM   #2
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Gotta watch the video

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Gasoline: 47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Eating out: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/04/10...oping-n2394938
the Democrats are going to lose, but not for any of those reasons
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2024, 03:01 PM   #3
thezeeman333

Car insurance rates have climbed 36% since January 2020, according to an ABC News analysis of consumer price data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Within the past year alone, rates for car insurance have soared more than 20%, BLS data shows.Jan 26, 2024
thezeeman333 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2024, 03:16 PM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeeman333 View Post
Car insurance rates have climbed 36% since January 2020, according to an ABC News analysis of consumer price data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Within the past year alone, rates for car insurance have soared more than 20%, BLS data shows.Jan 26, 2024
I’m changing from Allstate after 40 years.

If you can get it, Toyota has started selling insurance (any car not just Toyos) in several states.

My rates went up 25% this year with no claims in 35 years, no tickets etc.

Toyota is offering me the same coverage for half of Allstates rates.

Available in AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MO, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX

Here’s who they really are:

“ Toyota Auto Insurance (“TAI”) is offered by Toyota Insurance Management Solutions USA, LLC (“TIMS”). TIMS is a Delaware-domiciled limited liability company with its principal place of business at 7600 Windrose Avenue, Suite G-240, Plano, Texas 75024.

TAI is underwritten by Mid-Century Insurance Company in South Carolina, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company in Texas, 21st Century Casualty Company in California, and Toggle Insurance Company in Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon and Tennessee. 21st Century Premier Insurance Company, 21st Century Casualty Company, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company, Toggle Insurance Company, and Mid-Century Insurance Company are members of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® (21st Century Premier Insurance Company, 21st Century Casualty Company, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company, Toggle Insurance Company, and Mid-Century Insurance Company (as applicable depending upon your state)), together with their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies and their successors, are referred to herein as “Toggle”). Toggle is a brand name of Farmers. Coverage under TAI may only be available in select states.”
Old 04-10-2024, 03:22 PM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeeman333 View Post
you mentioned car insurance going up 36%. the smallest portion of car insurance is comprehensive insurance which is collision, fire or theft. if its 20% of the whole auto insurance policy. the price of cars have gone up about 20% in that time frame. the biggest portion of car insurance is bodily liability. the company's are not insuring you with more coverage, they are just charging you at a higher rate.

its not really inflation, its like everything else, its GREED. the insurance company's payoff the politicians to get approved for higher rates. the insurance companies are all acting like the world is going to end tomorrow and they want to make sure no one else winds up with the money.

its basically the same thing with most of Ralphs list.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2024, 03:32 PM   #6
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the Democrats are going to lose, but not for any of those reasons
i say the border kills them, just that one thing alone is an unforgivable sin. They own this
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2024, 05:01 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Did you see the LiarNChief today? He said he drastically lowered inflation that was running out control when he took office, but in fact, it was 1.4% when rumo left office,

And before mostpost comes here and lies about it, the current 3.5%is the RAT of inflation, inflation itself, which is double digits. Price are NOT kower than under Trump.

And, btw, last month's job numbers were mostly part time and job for non citizens, which lowers the buying power of honest citizens.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:40 PM   #8
tucker6

Quote:
I’m changing from Allstate after 40 years.

If you can get it, Toyota has started selling insurance (any car not just Toyos) in several states.

My rates went up 25% this year with no claims in 35 years, no tickets etc.

Toyota is offering me the same coverage for half of Allstates rates.

Available in AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MO, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX

Here’s who they really are:

“ Toyota Auto Insurance (“TAI”) is offered by Toyota Insurance Management Solutions USA, LLC (“TIMS”). TIMS is a Delaware-domiciled limited liability company with its principal place of business at 7600 Windrose Avenue, Suite G-240, Plano, Texas 75024.

TAI is underwritten by Mid-Century Insurance Company in South Carolina, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company in Texas, 21st Century Casualty Company in California, and Toggle Insurance Company in Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon and Tennessee. 21st Century Premier Insurance Company, 21st Century Casualty Company, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company, Toggle Insurance Company, and Mid-Century Insurance Company are members of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® (21st Century Premier Insurance Company, 21st Century Casualty Company, Farmers Texas County Mutual Insurance Company, Toggle Insurance Company, and Mid-Century Insurance Company (as applicable depending upon your state)), together with their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies and their successors, are referred to herein as “Toggle”). Toggle is a brand name of Farmers. Coverage under TAI may only be available in select states.”
Hmm, SC you say? I think I might call them tomorrow.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2024, 07:03 PM   #9
wisconsin

Well, my sewer and water bill is up about 40% in the last two years. It's now a head scratching amount. Went from about $110/mo to over $150.

Add that to the list.

Bidenomics at it's finest.
Old 04-10-2024, 07:11 PM   #10
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Well, my sewer and water bill is up about 40% in the last two years. It's now a head scratching amount. Went from about $110/mo to over $150.

Add that to the list.

Bidenomics at it's finest.
Biden said today that it was worse under Trump so quit this malarkey.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:09 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Hmm, SC you say? I think I might call them tomorrow.
https://toyotaims.com/

I got a quote and the next day a guy called me and I asked a few questions and he sent me a link this morning.

I actually got better coverage for 66% less on 2 new cars

I just paid for 6 months online. Printed my cards
Old 04-10-2024, 08:15 PM   #12
tucker6

Quote:

I got a quote and the next day a guy called me and I asked a few questions and he sent me a link this morning.

thank you!
Old 04-11-2024, 12:00 AM   #13
ElKabong

Quote:

We switched from Safeco/ Lib Mutual for home and auto last week. Auto premiums didn't go up but home ins went up 50% over 2 yrs time w/ no claims. Switched to Texas Farm Bureau, saved 40% on home ins, auto about the same rate we had w/ safeco
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 01:17 AM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
We switched from Safeco/ Lib Mutual for home and auto last week. Auto premiums didn't go up but home ins went up 50% over 2 yrs time w/ no claims. Switched to Texas Farm Bureau, saved 40% on home ins, auto about the same rate we had w/ safeco
Mine has gone up about 8-10% the last 2 years. I will check out the Texas farm bureau