Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
cj's dad

BO's SS#

Why is it that EVERYTHING about this guy is so fishy ?

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY

'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention

'Hawaiian' president has mysterious Connecticut Social Security Number

Well, the situation is similar with President Barack Obama, who holds a Connecticut-based Social Security Number, despite allegedly being born in Hawaii, starting his work career in the Aloha State, and never having lived in Connecticut.

Read more: 'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=300705#ixzz1NHWG8RAR
Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
hcap

Sounds like a job for Jerome Corsi.
BTW, what ever happened to his book on the false BC?

Maybe the Donald can restart his presidential bid using this new stuff?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
cj's dad

So, if you have read the article, you see nothing unusual about BO having a SS# from a state where he was neither born nor worked. Really ?
Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Black Ruby

Ya know, Dubya Bush never proved he finished his military service, Turdblossom Rove just tricked Dan Rather into using a source that wasn't vetted. Why didn't you jump on that?

There's plenty not to like about Obama, I particularly don't like that he sucks up to Goldmann and the rest of wall street, appointing them to jobs where they can help their former and future firms. I don't like that we're still in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the rest of the Middle East. I don't like him sucking up to AIPAC like he did again last week.

Where he got his SS card is not on my list of problems I have with the guy.
Black Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
cj's dad

Bush and Rove are history- I agree with you re: the Middle East and the wars, G Sachs and all the rest. But, dammit, what is it about this jerk that ALL of his private life is so sketchy. It's like nothing fits with him !!

School records ??
BC ??
SS# ??

WTF ?
Old 05-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ruby
Ya know, Dubya Bush never proved he finished his military service, Turdblossom Rove just tricked Dan Rather into using a source that wasn't vetted. Why didn't you jump on that?

There's plenty not to like about Obama, I particularly don't like that he sucks up to Goldmann and the rest of wall street, appointing them to jobs where they can help their former and future firms. I don't like that we're still in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the rest of the Middle East. I don't like him sucking up to AIPAC like he did again last week.

Where he got his SS card is not on my list of problems I have with the guy.
I agree with every word.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
HUSKER55

how about the fact that the media gave him a pass?

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
mostpost

From the Social Security website:
Quote:
The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
woodtoo

Umm so wasn't B.O. born in like 1961,well before 1972.Whats your point?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
hcap

What's the code for Kenya?
Or Indonesia? Any codes for Middle Earth?

You Sherlocks will have to solve this mystery by November so a real genuine 'murkin like Sarah Palin can be preznit.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
GameTheory

If the article is accurate at all (who knows), the number was issued after 1977, so it would only be from Connecticut if it was applied from there or mailed from there. And it didn't seem like he was ever there. It is a bit odd. Not sure what it means beyond that. Even if he has been using a dead person's number since then, he was like 17 so it probably wasn't even his own doing. Not sure why anyone but the the IRS or the SS administration should care (much).

Incidentally, I recently was wondering what happened to a guy I knew in my early 20's. Found out he had died at the age of 23, probably just shortly after I last saw him. Anyway, on the Mormon genealogical site (LDS has great genealogical records) it posts his SS# along with any other dead person you care to look up. No wonder getting fake SS#'s is so easy...
GameTheory is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
cj's dad

H'cap

you keep coming in here with these smart assed posts yet you d0 not answer the question as to why this fool has a SS# from the state of Connecticut as opposed to the state of Hawaii where he was supposedly born.

As a matter of fact, none of you libs have replied to the OP.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

We are not sure what country he comes from and he is not sure what year he is in!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #14
NJ Stinks

From the Social Security website:

Your Social Security Number And Card

SSA Publication No. 05-10002, May 2009, ICN 451384 [View .pdf] [img]../gifs/pdficon-small.gif[/img] (En Espaņol) [Audio mp3] [img]image/spkr.jpg[/img] A Social Security number is important because you need it to get a job, collect Social Security benefits and receive some other government services. Many other businesses, such as banks and credit companies, also ask for your number.

Is it possible that Obama first needed one after he moved to the Northeast when he was 23? I don't know but it's possible.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #15
bigmack

You get someone confusing 2008 for 2011 and most counties would send in social services to do an Alzheimers test.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply