Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-04-2022, 01:05 AM   #1
Poindexter

Another Twitter Ban

Dr. Kelly Victory was permanently banned from twitter

for basically tweeting out a link to this and emphasing

Myocardial infarction: 269% increase
Miscarriages: 300% increase
Bell’s palsy: 291% increase
Congenital malformations: 156% increase
Female infertility: 471% increase
Pulmonary embolisms: 467% increase
Neurologic abnormalities: 300% increase
Cancers: 300% increase

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...bate-wide-open

I guess that is a pretty strong signal to me that we should take the information in this article pretty seriously.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 01:10 AM   #2
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Dr. Kelly Victory was permanently banned from twitter

for basically tweeting out a link to this and emphasing

Myocardial infarction: 269% increase
Miscarriages: 300% increase
Bell’s palsy: 291% increase
Congenital malformations: 156% increase
Female infertility: 471% increase
Pulmonary embolisms: 467% increase
Neurologic abnormalities: 300% increase
Cancers: 300% increase

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...bate-wide-open

I guess that is a pretty strong signal to me that we should take the information in this article pretty seriously.
Absolutely, Poindexter. We will see whether this will 1) gain any traction, or 2) how is swept under the rug.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:28 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

None of this should come as a surprise to anyone (except morons).

They've been trying to develop effective and safe mRNA vaccines for DECADES. This is the first one EVER distributed on a MASS SCALE. It's noting but an experiment. And there's a reason they haven't been able to perfect this technology despite all the time spent working on doing just that.

Should we be surprised there is evidence starting to leak out that these vaccines could be catastrophically dangerous to humans?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-04-2022 at 01:32 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 01:37 AM   #4
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

They've been trying to develop effective and safe mRNA vaccines for DECADES. This is the first one EVER distributed on a MASS SCALE. It's noting but an experiment. And there's a reason they haven't been able to perfect this technology despite all the time spent working on doing just that.

Should we be surprised there is evidence starting to leak out that these vaccines could be catastrophically dangerous to humans?
Nope.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:54 AM   #5
lamboguy

i went to dog parks in Florida this year with my puppy. in order to get in the park you must get licensed and bring proof of various vaccinations. dogs are living mammals, why should they be forced to get vaccinated in order to play with other dogs? don't they have any God-given rights like us humans?

strange as things go, in Massachusetts you now need proof of corona vaccinations in order to eat in a restaurant, but you need nothing to bring your dog to a dog park.

so what i am learning now is that nothing makes any sense at all, and we are all hypocrites.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 01:58 AM   #6
davew

twitter and facebook need to keep kicking people off so Dorsey and Zuckerberg have less money to give the demoncrats
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 07:37 AM   #7
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
so what i am learning now is that nothing makes any sense at all, and we are all hypocrites.
No hypocrisy here. I opted out of all this b.s. as soon as it started. That's all I can do, it's all I have done. Besides live as normally as possible.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 09:24 AM   #8
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
No hypocrisy here. I opted out of all this b.s. as soon as it started. That's all I can do, it's all I have done. Besides live as normally as possible.
I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social platform. If I wanted to know what my friends and family were doing or thinking, I'd call and ask them.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 10:42 AM   #9
classhandicapper

Notice they never have a group of doctors and scientists refuting claims like this with clear cut actual hard scientific data, detailed reviews of each case, autopsies, and explanations so it's clear the critics are wrong.

What they typically says is "There is no evidence linking the vaccine to these conditions and deaths". Then they suspend the person making the claim, attack their credibility, and destroy their career. That causes everyone else that might be considering coming forward with data or a story to be afraid to because they don't want to deal with personal and career destruction.

That's another way of saying we are innocent until proven guilty and we will do everything we can to prevent you from proving we are guilty.

When it comes to vaccine safety, it should be you are GUILY until proven innocent.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but the drug companies, government, tech companies etc.. are behaving like they are GUILTY and there are enough red flags to not dismiss the critics.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 02-04-2022 at 10:44 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 10:53 AM   #10
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

They've been trying to develop effective and safe mRNA vaccines for DECADES. This is the first one EVER distributed on a MASS SCALE. It's noting but an experiment.
It's an "experiment" that has received full FDA approval. There is now no distinction between the safety and regulatory reviews that the mRNA vaccines have received, and any other established vaccine.

I guess the experiment was a success
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 10:54 AM   #11
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i went to dog parks in Florida this year with my puppy. in order to get in the park you must get licensed and bring proof of various vaccinations. dogs are living mammals, why should they be forced to get vaccinated in order to play with other dogs? don't they have any God-given rights like us humans?

strange as things go, in Massachusetts you now need proof of corona vaccinations in order to eat in a restaurant, but you need nothing to bring your dog to a dog park.

was the dog park rules state or local?

What I have learned is stupid laws or regulations are made with an ulterior motive involved. It usually is to help one group or restrict another.

licensing fees and veterinary fees ....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 11:22 AM   #12
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
The warning signs were there from the very beginning.

Data submitted to the FDA from Pfizer's own clinical vaccine trial shows the following:

• 22,000 cohorts were given two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.
• 22,000 cohorts were given a placebo.

Buried on page 23 on the FDA's report of Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial data (link here) you can find the following:

Quote:
From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY group and 17 in the placebo group. None of the deaths were considered related to vaccination.
• 21 all causes deaths among the vaccinated group.
• 17 all causes deaths among the placebo group.

So 23.5% higher all causes deaths among the vaccinated group.

Also, the original table of all causes deaths submitted to the FDA by Pfizer (see the clickable thumbnail below) which I took a screenshot of but can no longer seem to find on the PDF at the FDA.gov site shows the following breakout of cardiac deaths:

• 4 cardiac arrests in the vaccinated group.
• 1 cardiac failure congestive in the vaccinated group.
• 1 cardio-respiratory arrest in the vaccinated group.
• 1 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the vaccinated group.

• 1 cardiac arrest in the placebo group.
• 0 cardiac failure congestive in the placebo group.
• 1 cardio-respiratory arrest in the placebo group.
• 0 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the placebo group.

So 7 cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group and 2 cardiac deaths in the placebo group.

Or 3.5 times the number of cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group vs. the placebo group.

But what about Covid deaths?

There were exactly 3 Covid deaths among the 44,000 study cohorts.

• 1 in the vaccinated group.
• 2 in the placebo group.

Or 1 more Covid death in the placebo group than in the vaccinated group (from among 44,000 study cohorts.)

Doing a simple cost-benefit analysis using the raw mortality data in Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial I get the following:

• 21 all causes deaths among the vaccinated group.
• 17 all causes deaths among the placebo group.

vs.

• 1 covid death in the vaccinated group.
• 2 covid deaths in the placebo group.

This works out to:

• 4 Vaccine deaths for every 1 Covid death prevented.

Imo, the warning signs were there from the very beginning.

Source: https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PfizerTrial-AllCasesMortalityTable.JPG (104.4 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 02-04-2022 at 11:26 AM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2022, 11:32 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
It's an "experiment" that has received full FDA approval. There is now no distinction between the safety and regulatory reviews that the mRNA vaccines have received, and any other established vaccine.

Last I checked there are multiple vaccines available for COVID-19. Only the Pfizer vaccine received FDA approval. So your claim is at least 66% false. If you want to get technical about it...which it appears that you do.

In addition, approval or not, this doesn't change what is being presented by the whistleblowers. So what you are doing with your reply, is simply deflecting.

You apparently live in a world where if you're successful in burying damaging information, that means the damage never actually happened.

Hilarious.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:37 AM   #14
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post

All these institutions are partially funded by drug companies (as is the media via HUGE advertising dollars). Doctors/scientists move from powerful jobs at the drug companies to the FDA and back. There is no real honest to goodness unbiased check against corruption of tests and data. It's all corrupt or at a minimum gives the appearance of corruption and untrustworthiness. The conflicts of interest are enormous.

Not too long ago a couple of FDA scientists QUIT rather than sign off on approval for younger people because of insufficient testing and fear that the side effects would impact people's perception of safety of other vaccines. They could have easily voted no or abstained and it still would have gotten approved, but they gave up their careers rather than be part of the process. Then they released a paper making their case for why it should not be approved. People don't go to that length of self destruction unless something is amiss.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:39 AM   #15
classhandicapper

Quote:
Last I checked there are multiple vaccines available for COVID-19. Only the Pfizer vaccine received FDA approval. So your claim is at least 66% false. If you want to get technical about it...which it appears that you do.
Not to mention that there is apparently a very effective vaccine that uses the old technology that people would surely trust more that's being held up in the approval process.

https://www.globenewswire.com/en/new...-18-YEARS.html

You know why it's being held up?

They may say it's still going through trials, but it's because people like Fauci, Gates etc.. (the modern day Mengeles) want to keep rolling out mRNA.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 02-04-2022 at 11:42 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply