Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2021, 10:00 AM   #16
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Yep... Brandon is letting them die on the vine. Nothing to see here. Move along now.

The hostages include an 8 month old American baby. I never thought I'd see the day that we'd have a govt that would do nothing.
C'mon man, those hostages were taken 10 days ago.
Old news, forget about it.
Old 10-27-2021, 10:03 AM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Send Kamala down to negotiate.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:29 AM   #18
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Send Kamala down to negotiate.
Send caskets with her then. Maybe she can cackle them to death.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2021, 12:36 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Biden fiddles
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2021, 07:58 PM   #20
davew

COME ON MAN, why look at the past, onward to the future .... Joe has plans for billions to combat catastrophic climate disruption and take money away from every citizen to help pay for expenses for new climate migrants crossing the southern border.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2021, 08:19 PM   #21
Actor
Librocubicularist

If I were president I'd call up Seal Team 6. They got Bin Ladin. They can get these bastards.
Old 10-27-2021, 10:37 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
If I were president I'd call up Seal Team 6. They got Bin Ladin. They can get these bastards.
According to the Miami Herald, the US has sent significant assets to Haiti. These include but are not limited to negotiators, law enforcement, and hostage recovery experts. They are working with Haitian officials and private groups.

9f course the situation is complicated by the presence of children among the hostages. Their safety is the primary concern.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #23
mostpost

Let’s talk about the great job Trump did with bringing hostages home. I believe the number he quoted at the Republican National Convention was 55 in four years. 55 is a good number. It’s more than half the number of hostages or prisoners Obama brought home in the last two years of his administration.

Notice I said hostages or prisoners, because many were not hostages. They were prisoners accused of crimes.

But let’s take a look at a few of the people Trump brought home.
Michael White went to Iran to visit a woman he called his girlfriend. While there he insulted Iran’s Supreme Leader. Is there anyone who doesn’t know that is something you don’t do. Apparently there is. He was released when the United States released one, possibly two Iranian citizens from US custody.

Sam Goodwin was arrested in Syria while on a quest to visit every country on earth. Why he thought it was a good idea to go to a country in the middle of a civil war, I have no idea. When he was released it had nothing to do with Trump.

His sister had a college roommate whose uncle was head of security in Lebanon. He negotiated Goodwin’s release through contacts in Lebanon and Syria. Trump took credit.

Finally ther was Rev. Andrew Brunson arrested in Turkey and charged with espionage and supporting terrorists. He was convicted and sentenced to time served. I think this was more a case of Turkey wanting to maintain good relations with the US than anything else. Of course, Trump took credit.
Old 10-28-2021, 12:17 AM   #24
davew

and who can forget the 5 Taliban terrorist trade for a deserter .... wait, that was 0bama
Old 10-28-2021, 06:30 AM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
and who can forget the 5 Taliban terrorist trade for a deserter .... wait, that was 0bama
Just an innocent oversight by Mostie.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2021, 06:51 AM   #26
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Now do Otto Warmbier.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #27
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Let’s talk about the great job Trump did with bringing hostages home. I believe the number he quoted at the Republican National Convention was 55 in four years. 55 is a good number. It’s more than half the number of hostages or prisoners Obama brought home in the last two years of his administration.

Notice I said hostages or prisoners, because many were not hostages. They were prisoners accused of crimes.

But let’s take a look at a few of the people Trump brought home.
Michael White went to Iran to visit a woman he called his girlfriend. While there he insulted Iran’s Supreme Leader. Is there anyone who doesn’t know that is something you don’t do. Apparently there is. He was released when the United States released one, possibly two Iranian citizens from US custody.

Sam Goodwin was arrested in Syria while on a quest to visit every country on earth. Why he thought it was a good idea to go to a country in the middle of a civil war, I have no idea. When he was released it had nothing to do with Trump.

His sister had a college roommate whose uncle was head of security in Lebanon. He negotiated Goodwin’s release through contacts in Lebanon and Syria. Trump took credit.

Finally ther was Rev. Andrew Brunson arrested in Turkey and charged with espionage and supporting terrorists. He was convicted and sentenced to time served. I think this was more a case of Turkey wanting to maintain good relations with the US than anything else. Of course, Trump took credit.
Trump isn't President. Your Hero is.
Old 10-28-2021, 03:04 PM   #28
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I saw a Biden speech last night where he used Trump's name 21 times in three minutes.

Talk about obsessed.
Old 10-28-2021, 03:13 PM   #29
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
According to the Miami Herald, the US has sent significant assets to Haiti. These include but are not limited to negotiators, law enforcement, and hostage recovery experts. They are working with Haitian officials and private groups.
Good to know. But if these assets fail then send in America's 007: Seal Team 6.
Old 10-31-2021, 01:08 PM   #30
davew

Quote:

9f course the situation is complicated by the presence of children among the hostages. Their safety is the primary concern.
I have heard Biden's significant assets talk at congressional hearings and am not impressed. Do you FEEL the kidnappers care about white rage or how woke the administration is?