Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #76
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So the moderator of the site calls me weird. Selectively cool of you.

The fatso and hair in the wind Donalds were NOT doctored. Only Donald pretending to be something he is not. I know it's tough for his worshipers to stare at the reality of the man, but please grow up and see what you sycophants are addicted too.

Btw, Saint Donald was preceded by my comment about the Trump cult and was intentionally doctored by a "saint" of an artist with Photoshop to make a point.

Your "rep point" system is absurd and totally unfair, but as you say, you and Tom's defense of it his monkeying around with itis really pretty weird.

Good to be King and crown prince.
Humpy your PROJECTING... just because you worshiped Obama as the second coming. Does not mean others must worship Trump. Appreciating his affect on the left is not worshiping... Getting laughs from the meatheads trying everything under the sun to take him down and failing at every step... is not worshiping. Trump standing up for America may seem God Like to you ... as your idle Obama just bowed, bent and sent airlift of cash to our enemies.

We knew what he was... what he is... and voted making him now your President.

The only CULT like actions come from the left... The Party of Hate... Division and endless mindless investigating.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:09 PM   #77
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Humpy your PROJECTING... just because you worshiped Obama as the second coming. Does not mean others must worship Trump. Appreciating his affect on the left is not worshiping... Getting laughs from the meatheads trying everything under the sun to take him down and failing at every step... is not worshiping. Trump standing up for America may seem God Like to you ... as your idle Obama just bowed, bent and sent airlift of cash to our enemies.

The only CULT like actions come from the left... The Party of Hate... Division and endless mindless investigating.
The truth!!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2019, 03:18 PM   #78
thaskalos

Quote:

This is funny. When did YOU guys accept OBAMA as "your President"?
Old 06-26-2019, 03:42 PM   #79
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

When he was elected. As when GW was elected, I didn't like the result but accepted it. Actually found GW to be much needed comic relief.

Many on the left side of the aisle didn't and still will not accept Trump.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2019, 03:46 PM   #80
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Well, we never threatened to blow up the White House of carry a mock severed head of him.

I suspect many of us would have supported him IF he had EVER done anything that was good America. He did not.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:49 PM   #81
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
When he was elected. As when GW was elected, I didn't like the result but accepted it. Actually found GW to be much needed comic relief.

Many on the left side of the aisle didn't and still will not accept Trump.
I don't see the necessity for all the citizens to "accept" a current president. In fact...a large part of our "freedom of speech" is the obligation to loudly voice our displeasure when the ruling authority disappoints us. It isn't as if we are planning to overthrow the government, or something.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 PM   #82
OntheRail

Quote:
I don't see the necessity for all the citizens to "accept" a current president. In fact...a large part of our "freedom of speech" is the obligation to loudly voice our displeasure when the ruling authority disappoints us. It isn't as if we are planning to overthrow the government, or something.
History may have a different view when it's all said and done.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:02 PM   #83
thaskalos

Quote:
History may have a different view when it's all said and done.
"HISTORY?" You mean the same "history" that now says that we invaded Iraq to 'free the Iraqis'?
Old 06-26-2019, 05:09 PM   #84
OntheRail

Quote:
Your so Wrong... Up until his first lie...
Quote:
Well the actual cost will be much hirer after we add Uncle Siam's interest.. . I was willing to give BO a fare chance after we loss . The No Lobbyist appointment reversal shot himself in the foot while it was still in his mouth . Yep another BS'er full of it... BO fitting cause he stinks on ice.
Much more then can be said for you anti Trumpers . Least the Right gives them a chance. I won't hold my breath waiting your apology.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:11 PM   #85
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
There is no law against collusion.
Mueller found no evidence of conspiracy.
I'm surprised Michael Moore wasn't invited into that freak show.
Anyone who would give credibility to those celebs about political issues would have to be outstandingly stupid.

Michael Moore is smart enough to know not to get involved at that level. He predicted Trump would beat Hillary and he predicts that Trump will get re-elected. He might lean far left, but he is knows that the Democrat Party has a strategy that sucks.

Trump voters don't care if he grabs women's crotches, or rapes them, or shoots somebody on the street. In fact, the more the left criticizes Trump's sins the more Trump's base supports him.

It truly is the economy stupid and the dems forget that. How come Bill knew that, but Hillary didn't? WTF, Hill?

The middle class used to be primarily white and they voted democrat. As a voting block they could keep the minorities on the bottom of the economic ladder. In the not too distant future white's will no longer control the middle class -- if they still do? The trend now is that there will only be rich and poor. This is the demographic shift the Democrats seemed to have missed and Trump grabbed onto. Vast wealth disparity caused the French Revolution. The Rich and their children should be worried. Why do you think there is talk of Universal Basic Income. It's a pacifier to keep bread in the mouths of poor. Hungry people turn violent.

Capitalism is the best system for creating wealth, but the purpose of capitalism is not to spread wealth. Creating a system that levels the playing field for making sure everyone has economic opportunities is the job of government. Who can compete with Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and Google? In cell communications, Sprint is hanging on by a thread. Verizon was born of NY Bell and GTE. When AT&T was a monopoly their only serious competitor was GTE. So Verizon is basically the most valuable Baby Bell combined with their biggest competitor.

Contemplate this for a minute: Jeff Bezos lost half his wealth in the divorce. He is still the richest man in the world.

Like I said, it truly is the economy, stupid.

Poor white males don't give a shit about the stock market. They can't afford to own stock. They probably have never had a brokerage account. What they care about are jobs. They will vote for the person who will help them get back the jobs that were lost to South and Central American migrants. The belief is that if you get rid of the migrant problem then more jobs will be available to white lower income people and at a higher wage than migrants are willing to accept. Migrants are willing to come to the U.S. and work low paying jobs because it is better than what they were getting in their homeland. They will keep coming to the U.S. even if it means having many people living in a small apartment and working multiple minimum wage jobs. They do it because it gives them hope.

It's all about hope. Remember Hope and Change? That got a half black / half white man elected president of the U.S.

What "HOPE" is Biden dishing out? I "HOPE" he doesn't win the nomination! How's that for some HOPE!?

The book "The Dhando Investor" tells the story of how a poor, but senior member of the Patel family of India came to the U.S. and bought an old mom and pop motel off the beaten path that had lost market share to the big hotel chains along major highways. The Patel family would live in one unit, make all their owns meals, clean all the rooms themselves, and rent the very modest rooms cheaply. Their return on investment was much better than they would get in the stock market. They bought the run down motels dirt cheap. Everything was a write-off. This meant their taxes were very low and their return on investment was high. They could then sell the property or repeat the process. In just a generation or two, the Patels have become the largest hotel owners in the United States.

How many Americans born in the United States are willing to do what the Patels did? That's part of the problem. Some migrants are prospering, and while other migrants are not necessarily prospering, they're doing better than they were while they were in their own country where crime is rampant. Meanwhile individuals who were born and raised in the U.S. are getting left behind.

But I digress.

Hillary jumped into bed with Goldman Sachs for a half a million dollar speaking fee and that was the kiss of death for her political career. She had no credibility. You can't take money from banks and then turn around and say you are going to put tight restrictions on banks. Voters weren't born yesterday.

Bernie resonated more with liberal voters than Hillary and maybe some middle-of-the-road Trump voters who hated Hillary would have voted for Bernie and his policies. If not for the powers that be in the Dem party Bernie might be president. It's no accident that OAC and Liz Warren are getting lots of traction. Bernie had a shot, but Warren probably took away his voting block.

Biden is DOA. He is more out of touch than Hillary.

Before tonight's debate happens, I make Warren the favorite for the Dem nomination. We'll see how it goes. If she comes out on top and grabs an early lead, she could be the Lone Speed in a Turf Marathon. Lone F's are dangerous and a good bet at long odds.

Last edited by highnote; 06-26-2019 at 05:17 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2019, 05:24 PM   #86
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
"HISTORY?" You mean the same "history" that now says that we invaded Iraq to 'free the Iraqis'?
I remember they had elections and are not ruled by a dictator today.
I don't remember us getting a windfall of free oil.

WMD or not, SH is better of dead.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The photos of Nadler were simply pointing out your usual hypocrisy.

Your claims about the rep system have been pointed out, by example, as UNFOUNDED. There are MANY Trump-basher, non-conservative, non-Republicans with very positive rep points. This goes against your daily rep point mantra.
You gents posted Nadler and RBG way before my recent accurate Trump "fatso and hair in the wind" shots.

In fact "fatso and wind tunnel head Trump" were my tat for your tit.

But so what? Making fun of presidents has always been fair game on O.T Just check with your crown prince Tom.

You never explained why the rep point playing ground was arranged to allow your court dukes and earls..... to have more than one vote at a time. I guess it's great to be king, but even greater to believe the king and his royal court jesters never are wrong.

What do you suppose the crown prince meant when he said "he could make me dance?"

After my rep points went from over minus 160.... to plus 6?. Just monkeying around?

And no! Trump bashes are as a rule much lower than Trump worshipers on rep points.

Good to be king
Old 06-26-2019, 05:44 PM   #88
highnote

Quote:
You never explained why the rep point playing ground was arranged to allow your court dukes and earls..... to have more than one vote at a time. I guess it's great to be king, but even greater to believe the king and his royal court jesters never are wrong.
You need some Super Delegates to stack your ballot box.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2019, 06:32 PM   #89
jimmyb

Quote:

And we had our freedom of speech at the ballot box, same next time around.

Think I'm not pissed at no WMD's. I was and am. What could I do, turn into John Wilkes Booth? Of course not. I voiced at the ballot box.

Obama did much to promote lawlessness. Don't believe that? Ask anyone in law enforcement. We went from proactive to reactive. Was I pissed off? You betcha, still am. What could I do? I went to the ballot box.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2019, 08:10 PM   #90
fast4522

Quote:
You gents posted Nadler and RBG way before my recent accurate Trump "fatso and hair in the wind" shots.

In fact "fatso and wind tunnel head Trump" were my tat for your tit.

But so what? Making fun of presidents has always been fair game on O.T Just check with your crown prince Tom.

What do you suppose the crown prince meant when he said "he could make me dance?"

After my rep points went from over minus 160.... to plus 6?. Just monkeying around?

And no! Trump bashes are as a rule much lower than Trump worshipers on rep points.

Good to be king
I do not think that Tom sent you into the red, and I would not bet on him taking the time for you again.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply