Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-15-2023, 01:10 AM   #16
talcen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, but what drives a person to seek out such info?

Is this what you guys do in your spare time?

Are you that threatened by people attempting to show the dark side of your narratives?

just busted the pond scum leftists ...
talcen is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2023, 02:10 AM   #17
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
The mayor of Boston excluded whites from a holiday party.

Boston mayor defends excluding White people from holiday party

https://www.foxnews.com/media/boston...-holiday-party
I wonder how her white husband feels about that. Was he excluded, too?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2023, 08:39 AM   #18
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I wonder how her white husband feels about that. Was he excluded, too?
Maybe he identifies as a POC.
Old 12-15-2023, 09:34 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The mayor of Boston excluded whites from a holiday party.

Boston mayor defends excluding White people from holiday party

https://www.foxnews.com/media/boston...-holiday-party

Just think if it was a white person that wanted a whites only Christmas party, Democrats would be calling for the person to resign immediately. Lefties promote anti white racism.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2023, 10:27 AM   #20
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Just think if it was a white person that wanted a whites only Christmas party, Democrats would be calling for the person to resign immediately. Lefties promote anti white racism.
Mayor Wu ran her campaign on diversity and inclusivness. It was the cornerstone of her platform.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2023, 10:49 AM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Mayor Wu ran her campaign on diversity and inclusivness. It was the cornerstone of her platform.

I just Googled her and read an article about her assembling her staff, I find it quite shocking as the person writing the article mentioned everyone's ethnicity and the ethnicity of a lot of people that were not retained. It also broke down by percentage and ethnicity on government jobs paying over $100k a year and also the lower paying ones. It did make mention that in the past there were too many Irish and Italians holding higher paying city jobs.
The scary thing is Democrats pretty much think like the A-hole writing the article, I found it creepy.
Old 12-15-2023, 11:19 AM   #22
jimmyb

Quote:
I just Googled her and read an article about her asshembling her staff, I find it quite shocking as the person writing the article mentioned everyone's ethnicity and the ethnicity of a lot of people that were not retained. It also broke down by percentage and ethnicity on government jobs paying over $100k a year and also the lower paying ones. It did make mention that in the past there were too many Irish and Italians holding higher paying city jobs.
The scary thing is Democrats pretty much think like the A-hole writing the article, I found it creepy.
The same people who tell us race based segragation is a bad thing dont seem to mind it when they are the ones doing the race based excluding
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2023, 11:41 AM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The same people who tell us race based segragation is a bad thing dont seem to mind it when they are the ones doing the race based excluding

From reading that article and others like it, I really need to bear down and learn how to separate people by their racial make up as I am not very good at it, as this country is more about race than it has been in the 62 years I have been on Earth. In the distant past when someone quickly brought up someone's race right off the bat, I kind of thought they were hinting they were racist. I guess that isn't the case any more.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

A lot of modern day liberals say the above did not mean Dr. King wanted a color blind society. Isn't it wonderful how they are all mind readers?