Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-04-2016, 06:57 PM   #91
Run Nicholas Run
Veteran

like to see the tellers come here to nevada, and write tickets for both race and sports especially this time of the year with football and baseball and lets see them write parlays when the degenerates calling the bets out can't even do that correctly, and lets see how they would like dealing with the welfare recipients from boulder highway and koval lane in vegas, real pieces of garbage in vegas.

Briefcase man Pat from jersey city said it best years ago when the sams first came out at AQU- I only see the tellers twice a day, once to purchase a voucher and at the end of the day when cashing out, the less I see of those assholes the better.

I enjoyed seeing the clerks losing their jobs at garden state when that placed closed. I was long gone from the east coast by the time that happend.

Last edited by Run Nicholas Run; 09-04-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Run Nicholas Run is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2016, 09:06 PM   #92
alhattab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Sounds to me like you should have double-tipped him!
Hysterical!

That guy- assuming we are talking about the same guy near the Chowder Stand- has been playing loud R&B in that bathroom for as long as I can remember. Funny thing is that he doesn't seem to age. I just saw him a few weeks ago and it's as if he's frozen in time. Me, I have 4 more inches around the waist, a lot less hair and God knows what else, but the bathroom guy is like a Simpsons character.
alhattab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2016, 11:43 PM   #93
thespaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Nicholas Run
like to see the tellers come here to nevada, and write tickets for both race and sports especially this time of the year with football and baseball and lets see them write parlays when the degenerates calling the bets out can't even do that correctly, and lets see how they would like dealing with the welfare recipients from boulder highway and koval lane in vegas, real pieces of garbage in vegas.

Briefcase man Pat from jersey city said it best years ago when the sams first came out at AQU- I only see the tellers twice a day, once to purchase a voucher and at the end of the day when cashing out, the less I see of those assholes the better.

I enjoyed seeing the clerks losing their jobs at garden state when that placed closed. I was long gone from the east coast by the time that happened.
Never had much of an issue with the clerks anywhere except the Yonkers/Roosevelt people. Nothing specific comes to mind about them. They were just rotten people.
One incident comes to mind at Meadowlands.
Right afterr they opened the windows out side by the Trackside Park....I go to cash my winning ticket. The guy counts out the money and I go to pick it up. He yells at me to stop. I was just a kid. Anyway, this jerk miscounted and gave me a bit too much. He accused ME.....He said "that's stealing and people that steal are scum bags."....I looked him dead in the eye and said "well I'm not the moron who can't count"...I walked away. He screams at me to come back and give him back the money... I just kept walking....Ef him.
thespaah is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2016, 12:23 AM   #94
Run Nicholas Run
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah
Never had much of an issue with the clerks anywhere except the Yonkers/Roosevelt people. Nothing specific comes to mind about them. They were just rotten people.
One incident comes to mind at Meadowlands.
Right afterr they opened the windows out side by the Trackside Park....I go to cash my winning ticket. The guy counts out the money and I go to pick it up. He yells at me to stop. I was just a kid. Anyway, this jerk miscounted and gave me a bit too much. He accused ME.....He said "that's stealing and people that steal are scum bags."....I looked him dead in the eye and said "well I'm not the moron who can't count"...I walked away. He screams at me to come back and give him back the money... I just kept walking....Ef him.
first floor meadowlands there was an overweight lady with curly hair and glasses who was a moron , instead of doing her job she asked me if I wanted to smell the handiwipes she had at her window- f'n jackass.
The who used to sweep on the same area of the grandstand (south end) with the beard was another mental case who I was instrumental in getting fired from the big m in 1989 or so.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:27 AM   #95
thespaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Nicholas Run
first floor meadowlands there was an overweight lady with curly hair and glasses who was a moron , instead of doing her job she asked me if I wanted to smell the handiwipes she had at her window- f'n jackass.
The who used to sweep on the same area of the grandstand (south end) with the beard was another mental case who I was instrumental in getting fired from the big m in 1989 or so.
The guy that gave me a hard time was a fairly big guy with reddish hair an a beard. Even though he was a regular teller, I avoided his window.
Then A while later, I noticed he was not out there anymore.
Maybe he quit. Or was canned. Or was moved to another part of the facility.
thespaah is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 09:03 PM   #96
Run Nicholas Run
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah
The guy that gave me a hard time was a fairly big guy with reddish hair an a beard. Even though he was a regular teller, I avoided his window.
Then A while later, I noticed he was not out there anymore.
Maybe he quit. Or was canned. Or was moved to another part of the facility.
if that red haired mother lover was on the second floor then I recall
who he was , one time I was at a empty window that had the little ledge but no machine and some ****er who resembled who you described had to stretch his fat body on the other side of the empty window and block the odds on the tv from me, I called him a scumbag or something to that effect, today i would wish him death.