Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 12:15 AM   #61
Mad Scientist
Delusional, compulsive liar and all around giant sack of shit

The big guy -

Hey Einstein .... Past performances are already available . Real horse players would know that ....
Old 05-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #62
luisbe

Some people talk...others, never stop making noise.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #63
taxicab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
Taxicab -

Don't make me laugh. You Libs have been playing the PC Card on me all day long saying I am hurting your feelings by saying your lousy handicappers and than grits decides to go all trailer park queen on me and say I should be lynched from a oak tree and now I am a moron for playing the race card ???

Nice try ..... You want to get all PC than fine but it goes both ways ....
Hmmm.
If I can borrow from the LADY raised in the South....
STFU.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:30 AM   #64
mostpost

Quote:
Grits -

Your comment about me hanging from a oak tree seems to me to be very racially insensitive at the least and outright racist at the most . I don't think any of our African American visitors here on this site would very much approve of your choice of words.

Just Sayin
I don't think that comment by Grits had anything to do with lynchings. It fact I am certain it did not. I think it referred to the fact that you are your own worst enemy here.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:37 AM   #65
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggingTheRail
Wait a second.... Grits is a he???
And he is a liberal. So that is two things that Mad Scientist got wrong in one post. FYI MS, Grits is a quite attractive woman who I would describe as moderately conservative in political outlook. I am a liberal.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:37 AM   #66
Mad Scientist

Mostpost -

She went to great lengths to paint a very vivid picture. She just did not say I was hanging from any tree but a oak tree and not just any oak tree but the tallest oak tree and you don't think she was talking about me being lynched ??? C'mon you struck me as one of the more intelligent people on this site ....

Taxicab - you borrow all the phrases from that southern lady you want to. And I have no doubt that she was raised in the south. I bet she has a big confederate flag flying outside{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
} her trailer ....
Old 05-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #67
wreckless

you've spun yourself in circles and derailed your own thread lol.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #68
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigguy
Lol what a joke. You make a reality handicaping thread 10 daya before the race is drawn. Real players who bet real $$ don't make decisions until they see pps. And just to be clear, Rock Hard Ten was a better horse then Cali Chrome.
You're really not much better than Mad Scientist. A lot of chaff, no wheat. Aren't you the guy who tossed California Chrome from both the Derby and the Preakness? How did that work for out for you?

I'm starting to think you're Bigmack come back under a new identity.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:48 AM   #69
taxicab

Quote:
Mostpost -

She went to great lengths to paint a very vivid picture. She just did not say I was hanging from any tree but a oak tree and not just any oak tree but the tallest oak tree and you don't think she was talking about me being lynched ??? C'mon you struck me as one of the more intelligent people on this site ....

Taxicab - you borrow all the phrases from that southern lady you want to. And I have no doubt that she was raised in the south. I bet she has a big confederate flag flying outside{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
} her trailer ....
Tisk.
Tisk..
Tisk.......Mad Scientist.
I do believe we've touched a nerve.
Hey.....I thought that's what you were shooting for.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:58 AM   #70
Mad Scientist

Taxicab- you got me all figured out. You and your little lady from the south have touched a nerve by saying I should be lynched. I guess you is some proud racist there ain't you. Why stop there. ??? Why don't you say what you really want to say to me taxicab .... Why don't you go all in taxicab ???? I am sure there are a lot of good ole boys here from the south that will back you up. C'mon taxicab .... You know my uppity comments have really bothered you and grits. You know that you and grits run this plantation , I mean run this site. Why don't you tell me how you really feel .... Grits told me how she really feels by saying I should be lynched. Is she more man than you are ???
Old 05-26-2014, 12:58 AM   #71
ArlJim78

Quote:
Lol what a joke. You make a reality handicaping thread 10 daya before the race is drawn. Real players who bet real $$ don't make decisions until they see pps. And just to be clear, Rock Hard Ten was a better horse then Cali Chrome.
Quote:
Really? Wicked Strong is the most likely winner of the race. The other 2 have no chance at all.
lol. It only took you two minutes to contradict yourself.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:02 AM   #72
thaskalos

Something tells me that PA won't be too amused by this thread.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:05 AM   #73
taxicab

Quote:
Taxicab- you got me all figured out. You and your little lady from the south have touched a nerve by saying I should be lynched. I guess you is some proud racist there ain't you. Why stop there. ??? Why don't you say what you really want to say to me taxicab .... Why don't you go all in taxicab ???? I am sure there are a lot of good ole boys here from the south that will back you up. C'mon taxicab .... You know my uppity comments have really bothered you and grits. You know that you and grits run this plantation , I mean run this site. Why don't you tell me how you really feel .... Grits told me how she really feels by saying I should be lynched. Is she more man than you are ???
LOL.
Meltdown in Aisle 8....
Dude if they put your brain in a Bumble Bee it would fly backwards.
Old 05-26-2014, 01:17 AM   #74
HuggingTheRail
BC Canada

Is it politically incorrect if I ask if I can Tie a Yellow Ribbon around the Old Oak Tree?
Old 05-26-2014, 01:19 AM   #75
Clocker

I just LOVE this thread. Anyone know what it's about?