Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #76
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Except for the "reborn" among us...whose "good things" last for ETERNITY.
You're not jealous, are you?
Old 06-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #77
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're not jealous, are you?
A little bit, yes. I sometimes wish that I too were one of the "chosen few". Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:29 PM   #78
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
A little bit, yes. I sometimes wish that I too were one of the "chosen few". Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.
You can be. Just follow the bible's "roadmap" and you'll find God.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #79
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer
What part of my #51 don't you get? I thought it was pretty inclusive.
Despicable bull.

I "get" mostly all of your diversions and outright refusals to answer simple yes or no questions.

Are you saying you think this or any other biblical passage proves god raised up Trump?

Yes or no?
On #51, you said "It's not uncommon because God as the Sovereign King of the entire Universe does raise up rulers and takes them down all over the world"

After reading the same text just below title of the my actual original post, repeating the evangelical's film makers opinion. You simply mouthed the same bull without answering my question.

Once again, do you believe this in King Donald's' case? I guess you do but are too ashamed and embarrassed to come out an crown him. I've told you many times you are a throwback to the science and philosophy of the 17th century.

Seems you are finally admitting to this pre-17th century medieval crap....

The divine right of kings, or divine-right theory of kingship, is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving his right to rule directly from the will of God

Do you remember a war of rebellion against King George.?

King George III, King of Great Britain and Ireland (1760-1820)
Responsible for loss of American colonies
Went insane.

King Donald is now officially appointed by your and other Trumpeteers' 17th century ignorance. Of course he is already insane

Last edited by hcap; 06-06-2018 at 05:00 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #80
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
On #51, you said "It's not uncommon because God as the Sovereign King of the entire Universe does raise up rulers and takes them down all over the world"

After reading the same text just below title of the my actual original post, repeating the evangelical's film makers opinion. You simply mouthed the same bull without answering my question.

Once again, do you believe this in King Donald's' case? I guess you do but are too ashamed and embarrassed to come out an crown him. I've told you many times you are a throwback to the science and philosophy of the 17th century.

Seems you are finally admitting to this pre-17th century medieval crap....

The divine right of kings, or divine-right theory of kingship, is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving his right to rule directly from the will of God

Do you remember a war of rebellion against King George.?

King George III, King of Great Britain and Ireland (1760-1820)
Responsible for loss of American colonies
Went insane.

King Donald is now officially appointed by your and other Trumpeteers' 17th century ignorance. Of course he is already insane

So, #51 is above your pay grade, heh?
Old 06-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #81
hcap

Quote:
So, #51 is above your pay grade, heh?
Not at all you just crowned Trump King and are too afraid to admit it.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:03 AM   #82
boxcar

Quote:
Not at all you just crowned Trump King and are too afraid to admit it.
Crowing people kings is above my pay grade. That prerogative belongs to the King of the Universe.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #83
hcap

Quote:
Crowing people kings is above my pay grade. That prerogative belongs to the King of the Universe.
Writing cogent sentences is also above your pay grade, but that doesn't seem to stop your babbling.

You think superstition is religion. That' why discussing anything more than black cats, ouija boards and bloodletting is way above your pay grade.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #84
boxcar

Quote:
Writing cogent sentences is also above your pay grade, but that doesn't seem to stop your babbling.

You think superstition is religion. That' why discussing anything more than black cats, ouija boards and bloodletting is way above your pay grade.
Actually, I think you need some serious help. You urgently need some Good Samaritan to hang a "condemned premise" sign on your attic door.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:06 AM   #85
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Since God raised up Pilate to be an accessory to the worst crime and injustice in human history,
Wait...WHAT?

Wasn't that the whole PLAN to begin with?

How could it be the worst crime and injustice in human history if it was the only way you are going to be able to get into heaven one day?

You should be thanking Pilate and anyone else you "blame" for killing Jesus.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #86
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wait...WHAT?

Wasn't that the whole PLAN to begin with?

How could it be the worst crime and injustice in human history if it was the only way you are going to be able to get into heaven one day?

You should be thanking Pilate and anyone else you "blame" for killing Jesus.
You raised this issue several years and we have discussed it. But here's my reply in a very condensed nutshell: God's decrees do not absolve man of his moral responsibility. So...if God determines to remove his common grace that restrains evil, that doesn't give anyone a free pass to choose to do evil. Therefore, Pilate was guilty of Christ's murder, as was Judas who was also predestined to betray God's Son before the foundation of the world. When God removes his grace, this simply inclines people more strongly to act out according to their evil nature. The nature of grace, being what it is, does not morally obligate God to bestow any grace upon any sinner in the first place.