Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 01-26-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Michigan State: How Far Does This Go?

Will Izzo and Dantonio need to step down as well?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-ho...inkId=47405851
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Will Izzo and Dantonio need to step down as well?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-ho...inkId=47405851
There's a lot of blame to go around there, but I would be shocked if it extended to either Izzo or Dantonio.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2018, 05:58 PM   #3
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Izzy and Dantonio should step down. For one reason.

They would both be picked up inside a week and make more money.

Both are great at their jobs. I love Izzy. He gets a ton out of every team.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:24 PM   #4
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Izzy and Dantonio should step down. For one reason.

They would both be picked up inside a week and make more money.

Both are great at their jobs. I love Izzy. He gets a ton out of every team.
F#@! Tom Izzo and everyone else involved in the athletic program at Michigan State. What a disgusting situation. They should all be fired in disgrace. I hope the ring leaders involved in covering up assaults on women go to jail.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2018, 10:58 PM   #5
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
There's a lot of blame to go around there, but I would be shocked if it extended to either Izzo or Dantonio.
I take back what I said. Apparently a number of players on the football team were involved in sexual assaults.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2018, 11:01 PM   #6
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
I take back what I said. Apparently a number of players on the football team were involved in sexual assaults.
Basketball too, including a guy that was made a coach after playing.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 12:25 AM   #7
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
F#@! Tom Izzo and everyone else involved in the athletic program at Michigan State. What a disgusting situation. They should all be fired in disgrace. I hope the ring leaders involved in covering up assaults on women go to jail.

BINGO!!!! I live in Michigan. East Lansing is a fairly small town. This had been going on for years. So many victims. Tom Izzo is pretty well informed on the comings and goings in East Lansing. Hard to believe he had no idea.

What makes this disgusting situation even worse is the rats are deserting the ship. School President and AD stepped down. Resigned, whatever term you wanna use. But don't worry that golden parachute will keep them afloat. 750k a year. Season tickets. They must be so proud escaping before the crap really hits the fan. MSU has shown little compassion in this. If you're sending your kid to MSU to learn public relations you might wanna transfer schools.

Hangem high. Death Penalty. SHAME on the people who knew. If Dr. Nassar cared a little bit he'd rat out the people who covered this up. Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 04:38 AM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
BINGO!!!! I live in Michigan. East Lansing is a fairly small town. This had been going on for years. So many victims. Tom Izzo is pretty well informed on the comings and goings in East Lansing. Hard to believe he had no idea.

What makes this disgusting situation even worse is the rats are deserting the ship. School President and AD stepped down. Resigned, whatever term you wanna use. But don't worry that golden parachute will keep them afloat. 750k a year. Season tickets. They must be so proud escaping before the crap really hits the fan. MSU has shown little compassion in this. If you're sending your kid to MSU to learn public relations you might wanna transfer schools.

Hangem high. Death Penalty. SHAME on the people who knew. If Dr. Nassar cared a little bit he'd rat out the people who covered this up. Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......
the Italian lady judge in Michigan said when sentencing Nassar, I HAVE JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARRANT. if she could have she would have fried up this guy herself. now she is giving the guy that gets him in the can the OK to ace this guy.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Speaking of Dr. Nassar I truly hope what they say about pedophiles in jail is true and he gets what is coming to him. A brutal death.......
First though, he should be the very special "girlfriend" of assorted inmates.Maybe all at once.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 09:48 AM   #10
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
There are cover ups of sexual assault in both programs.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-st...aa-mark-emmert

Michigan State has a $3 Billion endowment. Bankruptcy seems imminent and the end of this university seems very possible, if not even likely.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:52 AM   #11
MutuelClerk

I'm not sure this judge was elected or appointed. She was definitely grandstanding for the future. That being said. I think most people agree with her sentiments.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 10:04 AM   #12
lamboguy

Quote:
I'm not sure this judge was elected or appointed. She was definitely grandstanding for the future. That being said. I think most people agree with her sentiments.
elected
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 10:32 AM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I haven’t read that either of them knew anything.......if that comes out.....sure......but until they are implicated as having knowledge, I don’t see how they should be skewered like the rest.

Remember, there were people at Penn State that got caught up in that mess that knew nothing.

Last edited by JustRalph; 01-27-2018 at 10:35 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 10:57 AM   #14
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I haven’t read that either of them knew anything.......if that comes out.....sure......but until they are implicated as having knowledge, I don’t see how they should be skewered like the rest.

Remember, there were people at Penn State that got caught up in that mess that knew nothing.
https://www.landof10.com/michigan-st...aa-mark-emmert
Old 01-27-2018, 11:49 AM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Ok, now you have my attention. Thanks!

37 football players? No charges? Now I’m interested to know how you get that many reports?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: