Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-16-2023, 05:16 AM   #421
davew

Biden must be conflicted .... had that Iranian spy working in his government to 'negotiate' the Iranian deal .... at the same time trying to support Israel.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 09:34 AM   #422
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Do you believe that? Iran has been the sponsor of most all of these heinous terrorist factions.

Also, Biden said that Israel occupation of Gaza would be a "big mistake." Why?

I read the transcript of the interview: many leading questions (for Biden's sake) and a slanted-left interview; ripe for Biden to spew his MAGA hate:

Scott Pelley: So you do not agree with the Israeli total siege of the Gaza Strip? (leading)

Scott Pelley: Would you support Israeli occupation of Gaza at this point? (redundant; didn't get the right answer with the first question.)

Scott Pelley: Does the dysfunction that we've seen in Congress increase the danger in the world? (leading)

President Biden: Yes. Look, this is not your father's Republican Party. Thirty percent of it's made up of these MAGA Republicans who are maybe-- democracy is something I don't-- they don't look at the same way you and I look at democracy. (Biden took his cue)

Is there an example of where Biden has ever displayed good judgement? How's our southern border doing?
Excellent observations on that interview...it's the rigging working as intended...for those who claim elections aren't rigged.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:58 AM   #423
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I watched Biden on 60 minutes tonight talking about the conflict in israel and liked most of what he had to say. He did say he thought Iran wasn't calling the shots, or that there was no direct evidence to suggest they had knowledge of what Hamas did.
It's even money he didn't even know what he was saying. He was just prepped with the questions and answers, given a shot of some drug to juice him up for a few hours, and made it through an interview that was also probably edited to make him look good.

Biden is a washed out has-been who at his peak was a corrupt mediocrity. The fact that this idiot is president says a lot about the state of the United States.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-16-2023 at 10:08 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 10:07 AM   #424
classhandicapper

Quote:
I read the transcript of the interview: many leading questions (for Biden's sake) and a slanted-left interview; ripe for Biden to spew his MAGA hate:
This is the same playbook they used against the Tea Party and will use against pretty much anyone else that values freedom, the Constitution, sound money, balanced budgets, less overseas involvement etc... They call them extremists, terrorists, Nazis etc.. to try to discredit them. The corrupt press runs with it and they hope the movement loses steam because dimwits only casually paying attention don't want to be associated with extremists. But they obviously aren't extremists, terrorists, or Nazis. Nothing about what they value is bad. What is bad is expanding the power of the government to take away freedom, taking away free speech, spying, starting avoidable wars, stealing elections, totally wide open borders etc... The right is fighting the arrogant intrinsic evil coming from the left.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:49 AM   #425
Bustin Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
It's even money he didn't even know what he was saying. He was just prepped with the questions and answers, given a shot of some drug to juice him up for a few hours, and made it through an interview that was also probably edited to make him look good.

Biden is a washed out has-been who at his peak was a corrupt mediocrity. The fact that this idiot is president says a lot about the state of the United States.
Say what you want about how many votes Biden actually received, but the sad truth is too many people were voting against Trump. A ham sandwich was going to garner tens of millions of votes running against Trump. It wasn't about who Biden is, but who Trump is. Which made Biden the luckiest candidate in the history of candidates. The media didn't so much promote Biden as vilify Trump.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 11:31 AM   #426
jimmyb

What I liked was him saying the US is there to support Israel. Maybe he was drugged up, maybe the questions were staged. He sounded lucid in his responses, something I wasn't expecting. He wasn't reading from a teleprompter or prepared notes., at least not that I could see.

I don't care for Biden or his policies. Allowing Iran billions is a major mistake. But supporting Israel is something I give him credit for.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 11:34 AM   #427
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What I liked was him saying the US is there to support Israel. Maybe he was drugged up, maybe the questions were staged. He sounded lucid in his responses, something I wasn't expecting. He wasn't reading from a teleprompter or prepared notes., at least not that I could see.

I don't care for Biden or his policies. Allowing Iran billions is a major mistake. But supporting Israel is something I give him credit for.
If he's trying to get Iran $6B he doesn't actually support Israel.

If he's exchanging $$$ for hostages he's not supporting Israel.

Some or all of that money gets earmarked by Iran to maintain its STATE-SPONSOR of TERRORISM status by the US State Department.

Someone ought to remind Biden that his own State Dept. still has Iran listed as a STATE-SPONSOR of TERRORISM.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:50 AM   #428
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
I guess reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Criticism is not anti-semitism.
Keep telling yourself that, Melvin.
YOU sataed "Enjoy yout genocide."
Not the comments of someone outraged by a massacre.
Especially whemn you ignore the part of war crimes called proportionality.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:50 AM   #429
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If he's trying to get Iran $6B he doesn't actually support Israel.

If he's exchanging $$$ for hostages he's not supporting Israel.

Some or all of that money gets earmarked by Iran to maintain its STATE-SPONSOR of TERRORISM status by the US State Department.

Someone ought to remind Biden that his own State Dept. still has Iran listed as a STATE-SPONSOR of TERRORISM.
Excellent points.

The UShas two carrier groups in the region now. I believe they are there if someone like Iran decides to directly join the fight and to resupply Israel. It,s a lot of firepower on display.

I'm on record here saying I don't care for Palestinians. They killed Olympic athletes in '72, and cowardly killing of innocent civilians recently. I have no use for Rashida Tlaib. I participated in protests against Iran when they took hostages.and thought the proper way to deal with them was with napalm.

I support Biden or anyone else who pledges support for Israel, and denounces the cowardly act we recently witnessed.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 12:03 PM   #430
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

If you were in a fight for your life, would you want F'ing Biden on your side?
He is all talky no walky.
He lies - EVERYONE knows Iran is calling the shots and thsat Biden is allowing it and fudding it.

When the disgraceful POS Obama said he was going to fundamentally change America, this what he meant, his stooge Biden is part of it.
Old 10-16-2023, 12:57 PM   #431
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Keep telling yourself that, Melvin.
YOU sataed "Enjoy yout genocide."
Not the comments of someone outraged by a massacre.
Especially whemn you ignore the part of war crimes called proportionality.
Who’s Melvin?

When you have a captive population locked in a fishbowl and you cut their gas, electric, food, and water supplies what do you call it? humanitarian aide? Not to mention dropping thousands of bombs on them.

I’ve clearly stated several times that Hamas deserves whatever happens to them.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2023, 01:02 PM   #432
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Sounds like you have high respect for Doctor toenail face, no I buck the system. My eyes have not changed from 2008 till now, my new optimist said I do not need the bifocals and wrote me a prescription for distance only when I told her I refuse to use them at the computer and leave them on the kitchen table for driving only. My new doctor tried to get me on a statin drug just for age with my numbers under what a statin drug is called for. All my numbers are good and non changing. So my ilk is not bad at all with 70 % of men with prostate problems and I have none, in fact I look forward to pissing on many of ya'all when you make it to the other side of the grass.
No affinity for Fauci here. I’m glad you’re not on any medications, they do have a tendency to over prescribe them.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:10 PM   #433
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Who’s Melvin?

When you have a captive population locked in a fishbowl and you cut their gas, electric, food, and water supplies what do you call it? humanitarian aide? Not to mention dropping thousands of bombs on them.

They are bombing hamas targets.
Thet dropped leaflettes warning where and when they going to attack.
when people did not leave fast enough, they DELAYED.
HEY TURNED THE WATER BACK ON.

Hard to hear the truth whrn you have a butt cheek in each ear.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:14 PM   #434
xtb

Quote:
Who’s Melvin?

The Palestinians get advance warning of military action, how much warning do Israelis get? How many thousands of bombs have been dropped on Israelis?

No one is locking the Palestinians in a fishbowl except the Egyptians and Hamas. Hamas wants civilians to die from collateral damage to gain sympathy from the world, they are blocking them from moving to southern Gaza and have even resorted to killing those that try to leave. Egypt won't allow them in.

Too bad Gaza has poor water infrastructure, too bad it's because they have dug up the pipes in the past to use in making rockets.

Israel needs to do whatever is necessary to protect themselves. The Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel. Not wiping out Hamas will ensure this savagery continues.

Perhaps the Palestinians should not have voted Hamas into power.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:27 PM   #435
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
They are bombing hamas targets.
Thet dropped leaflettes warning where and when they going to attack.
when people did not leave fast enough, they DELAYED.
HEY TURNED THE WATER BACK ON.

Hard to hear the truth whrn you have a butt cheek in each ear.
The greatest intelligence organization in the world went from having no knowledge of the Hamas attack to being able to drop 6,000 bombs on only Hamas targets?