Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #16
olddaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't you just love how there is video of the explosion less than an hour after it happened, yet we still haven't seen much if any video of the Vegas shooter (in a hotel/town FULL of cameras), not to mention the Pentagon on 9/11 (another place that was FULL of cameras).

Funny how quickly info gets out on stuff they want you to know everything about...but I digress...
We get what they want us to get and the media gives us what they tell them to give us.
olddaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #17
boxcar

Quote:
Dud, errr...I mean dude, you are so off the rails, it's pathetic.

You couldn't wait to make your stupid "point" which was really no point at all. And I called you on it...which is the only thing that pisses you off.

But keep talking about knowing black people...I'm sure everyone thinks that was a clever move.
You called me on NOTHING; for the analogy I made is dead on target.

And by the way...your utterly stupid remark about me not knowing any black people is an equally stupid non sequitur, since the analogy I made was not based on my expressed sentiments over or first hand knowledge of the non-existence of racist black people but rather based on black liberal leaders' expressed opinion of same.

But feel free to continue to make a fool of yourself. The next thing you'll be telling me is that I don't know any Muslims either.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The funny thing is, you'd love nothing more than to keep going back and forth like children over this.

I've made my point. You're a fool. A fool who thought he was making some clever point. The funniest kind.

I'm done. You can have the last word, so you win.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 03:37 PM   #19
boxcar

Quote:
The funny thing is, you'd love nothing more than to keep going back and forth like children over this.

I've made my point. You're a fool. A fool who thought he was making some clever point. The funniest kind.

{emphasis mine)

That's a foregone conclusion when you insist on assuming the role of the rear end of a jackass. But hey...thanks for making me look so smart. Very generous of you.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #20
fast4522

You guys should figure out wind direction prior to pissing. Our system was never put together for this breed of cat, if we do not come together and figure some things out fast this is going to turn into the the plague of our time. obviously I would prefer to strip this evil shit of all his rights and send him to Guantanamo Bay to be beheaded after a full extraction of information from his peanut sized brain.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #21
dnlgfnk

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No, no, no, no...you've got this all wrong. This incident would have never happened if Trump wasn't such a religious bigot. Muslims only retaliate against bad stuff. Muslims are kinda like black people in this respsect. Just as it isn't possible for a black person to be a racist, likewise it's not possible for a Muslim to act violently...unless provoked, of course, in which case his violence is justified.
"We can generalize about blacks, because jihadist ideology is just like pigmentation in this respect".
Old 12-11-2017, 05:15 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnlgfnk View Post
"We can generalize about blacks, because jihadist ideology is just like pigmentation in this respect".
Black people are allowed to generalize about their kind, don't you know?
Old 12-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #23
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:

Well, he is an idiot but unfortunately not the only one. The generalization of individuals is just moronic from the start. Black, Muslim, White, Male, Female.........whatever. I'm surprised people over 30 years old don't get this. There are so many stupid people its enough to make me cry.

Someone that tries something like this.....a bullshit attempt at that (another moron),,,,couldn't even blow himself up......is not religious. They say they are Muslims, they are not.

Just like some white folk claim to be "Christians"....then they go around and bomb churches or burn things in the name of God......should we be banning "Christians" too. Can't take his gun away, he's white and "Christian", who cares when he kills 60 people.....at least it wasn't a Muslim.....

Or, saying Black leaders say. blah, blah, blah. Bull shit also. I'm white and 90% of what these white leaders say is bull shit to me but somehow "black Leaders" think for all black people.

Here is what the ignorant, dumb majority does when something like this happens. THEY TRY TO PAINT PEOPLE WITH ONE BROAD STROKE. Its the Muslims......Its the Blacks.......its the Whites....Its the Christians....The time of personal responsibility is over and reality is a long, lost myth.

The truth about people and how it really is. There are good people and evil people. They happen to belong to every color and every faith. That's all it is, its that simple. It doesn't matter the color, the race, the creed...its just how it is. Some day maybe people will grow some brain capacity to understand this.......everyone is responsible for the choices they make.......all that other "side crap" is absolute bull shit. When you "Einstein's" find a perfect race of humans.......let me know...... We been killing each other since Cain killed Abel and then some.....

Last edited by burnsy; 12-11-2017 at 05:36 PM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #24
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Well, he is an idiot but unfortunately not the only one. The generalization of individuals is just moronic from the start. Black, Muslim, White, Male, Female.........whatever. I'm surprised people over 30 years old don't get this. There are so many stupid people its enough to make me cry.

Someone that tries something like this.....a bullshit attempt at that (another moron),,,,couldn't even blow himself up......is not religious. They say they are Muslims, they are not.

Just like some white folk claim to be "Christians"....then they go around and bomb churches or burn things in the name of God......should we banning "Christians" too. Can take his gun away, he's white and "Christian", who cares when he kills 60 people.....at least it wasn't a Muslim.....

Or, saying Black leaders say. blah, blah, blah. Bull shit also. I'm white and 90% of what these white leaders say is bull shit to me but somehow "black Leaders" think for all black people.

Here is what the ignorant, dumb majority does when something like this happens. THEY TRY TO PAINT PEOPLE WITH ONE BROAD STROKE. Its the Muslims......Its the Blacks.......its the Whites....Its the Christians....The time of personal responsibility is over and reality is a long, lost myth.

The truth about people and how it really is. There IS [sic] good people and evil people. They happen to belong to every color and every faith. That's all it is, its that simple. It doesn't matter the color, the race, the creed...its just how it is. Some day maybe people will grow some brain capacity to understand this.......everyone is responsible for the choices they make.......all that other "side crap" is absolute bull shit. When you "Einstein's" find a perfect race of humans.......let me know......
(emphasis mine)

There "is", huh?

Hey, Burnsy, is there an ironclad way the U.S. government can tell beforehand who is good and who isn't before prior to letting them into our country?

And what do you think about the lottery system of immigration? Are you on board with that?
Old 12-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #25
Clocker

Sorry to hijack the discussion, but here is some info about the NY bomber.

The bomber, oops, I mean the suspect, entered the country under a "chain migration" migration visa, not under the lottery system. Chain migration gives preference to someone related to a US citizen, born here or naturalized. I have not been able to find any info as to whether or not such a vise is subject to the same scrutiny and background check as other visas.

Quote:
On Monday 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, a Bangladesh national, injured three individuals when he allegedly tried to detonate a suicide bomb in New York City in a planned terrorist attack.
Ullah, as confirmed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), entered the U.S. in 2011 as a chain migrant.
Under “chain migration,” new immigrants to the U.S. are allowed to bring an unlimited number of poorly-screened foreign relatives with them, creating a never-ending flow of immigration from some terror-ridden countries.
Ullah came to the U.S. through the F43 visa, allowing him to obtain a Green Card simply because his father’s brother or sister had recently been naturalized as a U.S. citizen. This process is known as “extended-family chain migration.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...chain-migrant/
Old 12-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Sorry to hijack the discussion, but here is some info about the NY bomber.

The bomber, oops, I mean the suspect, entered the country under a "chain migration" migration visa, not under the lottery system. Chain migration gives preference to someone related to a US citizen, born here or naturalized. I have not been able to find any info as to whether or not such a vise is subject to the same scrutiny and background check as other visas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...chain-migrant/
I bet Chuckles Schumer is very relieved to learn this, as this let's him off the hook as the sponsor of the lottery immigration bill...unless of course, this kind of immigration was his brainchild also.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:53 PM   #27
elysiantraveller

Personally I don't think immigration is the issue here. What radicalized the guy is much more important. His transformation from immigrant to terrorist happened here.

Saying he came here to commit an act of terror, waited and lived here for six years, then decides to carry out his master plan by building a shitty pipe bomb? That doesn't gel.

He was radicalized stateside.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 12-11-2017 at 08:55 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 10:08 PM   #28
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

OK, so now we deport him AND his family here.
They sponsored a terrorist - suck to be them.

Buh-bye
Old 12-11-2017, 10:23 PM   #29
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
OK, so now we deport him AND his family here.
They sponsored a terrorist - suck to be them.

Buh-bye
Now we deport citizens?

Not sure if you were responding to my post. I don't think he came here as a terrorist. I think that transformation happened here.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Now we deport citizens?

Not sure if you were responding to my post. I don't think he came here as a terrorist. I think that transformation happened here.
Tough shit. I’m beyond all the nice bullshit. Chained migration is a joke and over half of Americans aren’t even aware it existed until Trump.

Let’s put a ten year ban on this shit and sort it out.