Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #406
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You call this a surprise win???

Most of the last polls I saw had Moore winning and the last rcp was 2.2

So yes a dem willing a senate senate for the first time in 25 years is a huge surprise.

I expected Moore to win, didn’t you?

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #407
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No. I did not.
He was running against the dems, the GOP and the media.

And I do not see this loss as anything to be concerned about.
I see it as "finally, the dems won one!"
Old 12-14-2017, 05:57 PM   #408
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Most of the last polls I saw had Moore winning and the last rcp was 2.2

So yes a dem willing a senate senate for the first time in 25 years is a huge surprise.

I expected Moore to win, didn’t you?

Allan
I certainly wasn't, and am glad he didn't win.

How it was only a 1.5% margin is disturbing to say the least.

This is a man, while in his 30s, very likely had sexual relations with a girl(s) in the range of 14 to 17 years old. At best he tried to date them. That should make your skin crawl.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2017, 06:10 PM   #409
MONEY

What won the election for the dems, besides Moore being a creep was a voter intimidation ad that stated the below.

“Your vote is public record, and your community will know whether or not you helped stop Roy Moore,”

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...-ad/924554001/

Add to the above, the Trump accusers all over TV the day before the election & Moore had no chance.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #410
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
What won the election for the dems, besides Moore being a creep was a voter intimidation ad that stated the below.

“Your vote is public record, and your community will know whether or not you helped stop Roy Moore,”

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...-ad/924554001/

Add to the above, the Trump accusers all over TV the day before the election & Moore had no chance.
As Harry Reid has shown in the past - lying does not matter if it works to help the dimocrat cause
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2017, 07:57 PM   #411
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
I certainly wasn't, and am glad he didn't win.

How it was only a 1.5% margin is disturbing to say the least.

This is a man, while in his 30s, very likely had sexual relations with a girl(s) in the range of 14 to 17 years old. At best he tried to date them. That should make your skin crawl.
Well, keep in mind that the man elected is in favor of the worst kind of abuse of a woman, which is killing it before she's born.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2017, 08:03 PM   #412
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Well, keep in mind that the man elected is in favor of the worst kind of abuse of a woman, which is killing it before she's born.
Tim Murphy couldn't agree more.

Oh wait.

Do as i say.

Til my girl on the side gets pregnant.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2017, 09:36 PM   #413
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
This POS is so whining....crying for a re count. Buts here's the bigger issue, people back these shit bags on both sides simply because of their party affiliation. It just furthers my cause that both parties are complete garbage. They don't care about decency, ethics or morals. Its all a business and power grab. People actually argue over which side is a bigger piece of shit......reality, both are bad, that's why we are tanking. The so called "conservatives" back scum like this with no reservations except for a few with an actual conscience. The other side with their "crocodile tears" and the same problems. Then the fools all over the internet trying to make one misdeed worse than another, depending on what side they are on. Basically , the followers of both parties are pretty much spineless jelly fish that can't face the truth....

One of his moron spokes people actually thought it was a law to get sworn in over the Bible. Who are these fools? They don't even know the rules. Which should of been crystal clear when this idiot was trying to hump 14 year olds!

Its hard to take many of these people seriously, somehow people (followers) do. I don't know how or why. I laugh at it but am also glad...This crap is a wake up call America. Eventually, maybe people will wake up. The jerk waters you have been electing don't care about right or wrong, and i don't care which side they are on. Many of them don't give a crap about the people.....its a business, they care about the bottom line (contributions) and power. The followers are pawns in the game.
Preach.....
Old 12-14-2017, 10:51 PM   #414
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
This POS is so whining....crying for a re count. Buts here's the bigger issue, people back these shit bags on both sides simply because of their party affiliation. It just furthers my cause that both parties are complete garbage. They don't care about decency, ethics or morals. Its all a business and power grab. People actually argue over which side is a bigger piece of shit......reality, both are bad, that's why we are tanking. The so called "conservatives" back scum like this with no reservations except for a few with an actual conscience. The other side with their "crocodile tears" and the same problems. Then the fools all over the internet trying to make one misdeed worse than another, depending on what side they are on. Basically , the followers of both parties are pretty much spineless jelly fish that can't face the truth....

One of his moron spokes people actually thought it was a law to get sworn in over the Bible. Who are these fools? They don't even know the rules. Which should of been crystal clear when this idiot was trying to hump 14 year olds!

Its hard to take many of these people seriously, somehow people (followers) do. I don't know how or why. I laugh at it but am also glad...This crap is a wake up call America. Eventually, maybe people will wake up. The jerk waters you have been electing don't care about right or wrong, and i don't care which side they are on. Many of them don't give a crap about the people.....its a business, they care about the bottom line (contributions) and power. The followers are pawns in the game.
Cut yourself from the herd huh? Same old story from someone who thinks they are above the fray? Are you above the fray?

Get real. You’re either in or you’re out. I get it, you’re out. But you don’t get to bitch about the rules of the game if you’re not playing in any fashion.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #415
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Cut yourself from the herd huh? Same old story from someone who thinks they are above the fray? Are you above the fray?

Get real. You’re either in or you’re out. I get it, you’re out. But you don’t get to bitch about the rules of the game if you’re not playing in any fashion.
You have to be above the fray to realize both sides suck? Breaking News. Both. Sides. Suck.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:37 PM   #416
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
You have to be above the fray to realize both sides suck? Breaking News. Both. Sides. Suck.
Maybe so, but to tear into the people for deciding between two who suck is unfair. Unless you want to make it your life's work, it's damn hard to effect change in gov. Money and power are against the people. We're finding out more and more every day how deep the corruption is that keeps the people from really deciding much of anything. If Libs would actually be thoughtful for a few minutes, they might realize that Trump, warts and all, may do more for the people by way of government clean-up than you ever knew was even needed.

Just remember that had Clinton been elected, we'd not know how corrupt the FBI had become.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2017, 09:10 AM   #417
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Recount, huh?
Isn't that his right?
Part of the law?

He get convicted without a trail and now you will deny him his rights.

Not a lot of "American" in some people.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:21 AM   #418
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Recount, huh?
Isn't that his right?
Part of the law?

Convicted?

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2017, 10:03 AM   #419
biggestal99

Quote:
Recount, huh?
Isn't that his right?
Part of the law?

Moore can recount the ballots until the cows come home It wont change the outcome.

I remember everyone laughing at the hillary forces when she wanted to recount Wisconsin.

Yes, you have a right to ask for a recount.

but its a waste of time.

I think Hillary got two votes added to her tally.

it will be the same in Alabama.

Allan
Old 12-15-2017, 10:06 AM   #420
biggestal99

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...rts-wisconsin/

Here is the response from Donald Trump.

Allan