Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-05-2018, 01:20 PM   #16
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
WSCR 670 The Score in Chicago just played an audio clip from a CNN interview with Mike Sabado ( not sure if that was the exact name) one of the victims. He claims that Dr. Strauss and OTHER FACULTY MEMBERS frequently showered with the wrestling team and engaged in “public masterbation and excessive soaping of the genital area.” And that Jim Jordan was often present and observed these activities. Sabado does not say that Jordan participated in such actions.
Usually your posts are crafted with more clarity than the one above. Were Dr. Strauss and the OTHER FACULTY MEMBERS publicly masterbating and excessively soaping THEMSELVES...or the other wrestlers?
Old 07-05-2018, 01:20 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
WSCR 670 The Score in Chicago just played an audio clip from a CNN interview with Mike Sabado ( not sure if that was the exact name) one of the victims. He claims that Dr. Strauss and OTHER FACULTY MEMBERS frequently showered with the wrestling team and engaged in “public masterbation and excessive soaping of the genital area.” And that Jim Jordan was often present and observed these activities. Sabado does not say that Jordan participated in such actions.
Whatever man. I'm sure he was definitely an abuser or facilitator of abuse.

All politicians are scum. Including Trump. Including Obama. EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE OF THEM.

You take out the Republicans, we'll take out the Democrats. By any means necessary. That means lying, cheating and stealing.

Have fun storming the castle!

But the bottom line is this. The Democrats won't stop (the Republicans wouldn't either), until this Jordan guy is FINISHED. Whether he did anything wrong or not.

If Jordan was a democrat, I'd hold out more hope he'd be able to stay in office, even IF actual FACTS come to light proving he did wrong. Check out any number of Dems who have been able to stay in office, run for office etc. despite some pretty heinous acts in the past (Robert Byrd, Anthony Weiner, Marion Barry, etc. etc.)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
....excessive soaping of the genital area
And who are you to decide what is excessive and what is not?

Maybe it was a hot day.
Maybe extra soap was called for.

You can never be too careful.
There are no medical reasons to limit the amount of soap you use.
A good soaping never hurt anyone.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2602.jpg (6.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Tom; 07-05-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2018, 06:14 PM   #19
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Let's say politically motivated spin and leave it at that.

Ever hear of hearsay?
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 01:26 AM   #20
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Let's say politically motivated spin and leave it at that.

Ever hear of hearsay?
I have heard of hearsay and I know what it is. This is not hearsay. This is former Ohio State wrestlers telling what happened to them, what they witnessed themselves. It's possible-not likely-that it is a lie. It is not hearsay.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:26 AM   #21
OntheRail

Quote:
You can’t be Speaker of the House when your party is in the minority.
Your right. Just ask Nancy P... she ain't now and won't be anytime soon.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:46 AM   #22
OntheRail

Quote:
I have heard of hearsay and I know what it is. This is not hearsay. This is former Ohio State wrestlers telling what happened to them, what they witnessed themselves. It's possible-not likely-that it is a lie. It is not hearsay.
Why did it take sooooooooo loooooong for them to come forth. 48 to 28 years... so why now other then possible-likely it is for political motivation.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:57 AM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Why did it take sooooooooo loooooong for them to come forth. 48 to 28 years... so why now other then possible-likely it is for political motivation.

That would make the alleged victims 50-70 years old. I would question how accurate someone's memory is of the incidents. I took many a shower as a member of sports teams through college. Most guys don't like hanging out naked around other naked dudes. Most guys take a quick shower and get out not paying much attention to what anyone else is doing. I would wonder why someone would notice someone else excessively soaping themselves, it is either made up BS or one dude was leering at another. The soapee wasn't the only sicko in the shower.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #24
tucker6

There’s something a little political about this story but I can’t put my finger on it.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #25
Ocala Mike

Agree with the above poster. This is retribution for the attack by Jordan on the assistant AG the other day at the hearing. Of course, what isn't political these days, right?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #26
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Calling Jordan “a close friend,” Dailey said he is a Republican and that he contributed to the powerful Ohio congressman’s first political campaign for state representative in 1994.

“What happened drove me out of the sport,” said Dailey, a married father of two who works as a fundraiser for an Ohio college. “So I was surprised to hear Jim say that he knew nothing about it."

“Jimmy’s a good guy,” Dailey added. “But to say that he had no knowledge of it, I would say that’s kind of hurtful.”
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #27
davew

Quote:
It is when you repeat it.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #28
chadk66

I don't believe a damn thing anybody says about politicians these days. The left would screw their mother if they thought it would help a liberal get elected.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I don't believe a damn thing anybody says about politicians these days. The left would screw their mother if they thought it would help a liberal get elected.
Does your disbelief carry over to the democrat side...or do you just have trouble believing the dirt that is reported about the republican politicians?
Old 07-07-2018, 10:44 PM   #30
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
Sometimes they even eat their own, like Al Franken...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: