Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 03-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #16
otis0930

4njbets website

you need to go to the new website address

https://4njbets.tvg.com/
otis0930 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #17
vince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis0930

Tried that, no luck.
vince. is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #18
vince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis0930

would be nice if, on a day like this, TVG would have a member of their support team monitoring forums like this to answer questions/solve problems for people, instead of having customers dialing into an 800 number nobody answers.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #19
Mike_412

I emailed them last week about the changeover and here is what they said in regards to your 4NJbets account number.

"If your account number can not be integrated into our system you will get an email advising we need to change it. Other than that it will pretty much stay the same for you."

If you haven't checked your email yet, see if they sent you something. Maybe check your spam folder. I had an issue trying to sign in around 6:00 this morning as it didn't recognize my account number. Tried it again around 8:00 and I was good to go. Not sure if it helps or not just relaying my experience.

I emailed them again a short while ago to find out about wagering and video fees. When I sign in to the account under My Profile it shows a pricing plan and states that fees are waived until 6/1/2013. Trying to find out some clarification as a friend of mine said he read in a few places that there wouldn't be any fees.
Mike_412 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #20
NJ Stinks

I got a message that the certificate was no good or something like that when I went to the website NJBets around 10:00am One choice was to proceed to the website anyway (not recommended)? I hit yes and got in.

Anyway, I just logged in again the same way as before so it still works.

I used my debit card to make a deposit this morning. I don't believe there was a fee for doing so but I can't get into my bank account to verify because the bank's website is down at the moment.

FYI, I got a message at the TVG site that said NJ account holders will not be charged to place bets, watch video, or watch replays until June 1st.

The video looks good so far.

Lastly, looks like there is still no UK racing available to NJ residents.

Here's the link I used to get in:

Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #21
Tic-Tac

I cant even call in i tried calling and i press 2 and it hangs up on me trued about 5 times
Tic-Tac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #22
fiveouttasix

Still cannot Log on...I am shut out today..TVG does not answer E-mails or answer the phone....They are very good about showing the commercial saying what a great deal NJ bettors now have...Very Frustrating!
fiveouttasix is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #23
vince.

I finally got a call this afternoon. Turns out my account number had changed. Not sure when they were planning to tell me about it.

Try emailing comments at tvg.com. That seemed to be what prompted them to contact me.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #24
RunForTheRoses

Total Debacle!
I was able to log on but can't make a deposit. OTW does not accept deposits, the old card is worthless now.

My father has $109 in his account and cannot log on. The phone line is a joke.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #25
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses
Actually, I just went to Njbets and can confirm things have changed, Hopefully for the bettor.
Absolutely hate the new interface - can't see the odds for all of the tracks and have to use drop down boxes to select a track
Might have to load all the tracks I want to follow into DRF live odds!

Thanks TVG!
wonatthewire1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #26
wonatthewire1

If you go to the "my balance" link, there are a few messages - I bet about $2,000/month so I'll have to pay to play!

Wagering Fee waived through 06/01/2013
Video Streaming Fees waived through 06/01/2013
Video Replay Fees waived through 06/01/2013

Subscription information
Play Free

UNLIMITED wagers and video streaming FREE when you wager $2,500 or more per month.
Select the Flat Rate Plan or Pay as You Go Plan with or without Optional Video Streaming as your base plan.
Wager $2,500 or more per month and enjoy FREE wagering and video streaming.
No deposit fees.

Or take a subscription

Current plan:

Pay as You Go Plan

- $0.25 per wager up to a maximum of $19.95 (approximately 80 wagers) per month

Flat Rate Plan

- $19.95 per month (provides unlimited wagering and video streaming)

Pay as You Go Plan with Video Streaming

- $0.25 per wager up to a maximum of $19.95 (approximately 80 wagers) per month. Includes Video Streaming - $5.95 will be charged at the end of the service month. Wager $200 in the service month and video streaming is Free!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #27
Mike_412

Here was their e-mail response to my inquiry about wagering fees:

"At this time, we are not planning on charging New Jersey residents wagering fees. Any pricing model for video streaming will be fully explained should there be a change. At this time, that service is free to use."
Mike_412 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #28
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_412
Here was their e-mail response to my inquiry about wagering fees:

"At this time, we are not planning on charging New Jersey residents wagering fees. Any pricing model for video streaming will be fully explained should there be a change. At this time, that service is free to use."
Yep, it says free to use until 6/1/13 then you need to have a subscription or bet $2,500+ per month
Old 03-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #29
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonatthewire1
Absolutely hate the new interface - can't see the odds for all of the tracks and have to use drop down boxes to select a track
Might have to load all the tracks I want to follow into DRF live odds!

Thanks TVG!
I don't see will pays and probables. Its not like the njbest site was that perfect either but TVG's is too cluttered.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #30
Bennie

Just went to the site and enrolled in the rewards program. Saw that "full" menu wagers are offered. Hope this means the rainbow 6 as it was not available before. Also, I see that they listed Aqueduct on their video schedule, hoping this means NY tracks will now be available as they were not before. Will enjoy things until 6/1 when it will be cheaper for me to drive to Favorites than pay a wager fee.
Will take a little getting use to the layout as things seem too cluttered for me. Hopefully things go smoothly.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply