Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: Who do you like in the democratic primary?
Joe Biden 11 11.83%
Michael Bloomberg 27 29.03%
Pete Buttigieg 5 5.38%
Amy Klobuchar 14 15.05%
Bernie Sanders 15 16.13%
Tom Steyer 18 19.35%
Elizabeth Warren 3 3.23%
Voters: 93. This poll is closed

Old 02-26-2020, 10:45 AM   #151
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I was thinking if they ever remake Cheers, he could play Cliff.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #152
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I don't see Trump as ever having flaunted his personal life, moral or immoral, for personal gain. Maybe I missed it, but why does everything have to fall back on Trump, anyway? I've felt this way about gays for a long time; not so much their DNA (as I believe it to be), but the propensity, by many, to flaunt it. You must know that to be true...i.e. flaunting it.
I watched a good portion of the debate last night. Not once did the Mayor bring up the fact that he is gay (oh wait...he did mention his husband...what a flaunt)...I must have missed all the flaunting he did.

And why do you care? Politicians will highlight whatever it is they think will get them more votes. Politicians are in the BUSINESS OF FLAUNTING.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:07 AM   #153
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, I'm going to bring up something obvious that nobody has really mentioned before on here...

How the hell is Elizabeth Warren 70 years old? What fountain of youth is she drinking from?

Is it surgery? Her face and neck don't look anywhere near 70. She looks closer to late 40s early 50s.

Must be all that native Indian blood coursing through her veins.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:31 AM   #154
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I watched a good portion of the debate last night. Not once did the Mayor bring up the fact that he is gay (oh wait...he did mention his husband...what a flaunt)...I must have missed all the flaunting he did.

And why do you care? Politicians will highlight whatever it is they think will get them more votes. Politicians are in the BUSINESS OF FLAUNTING.
I was going by your general statement to RR: "You guys really have to get over the whole gay thing." I was not referencing Mayor Pete, nor comparing anyone else, specifically. You are doing that.

Again, my opinion: if gays, in general, were to stop flaunting their sexuality so often, most people would not give their sexual tendency over intellectual prowess a second thought, whether it be in politics or anything else.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #155
ElKabong

Quote:
BTW, I'm going to bring up something obvious that nobody has really mentioned before on here...

How the hell is Elizabeth Warren 70 years old? What fountain of youth is she drinking from?

Is it surgery? Her face and neck don't look anywhere near 70. She looks closer to late 40s early 50s.

Must be all that native Indian blood coursing through her veins.
She looks 70 to me. My wife and I are both 64, she looks at least ten yrs older than my wife
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 12:53 PM   #156
OntheRail

Bernie looks into the camera and proclaims to Putin... if I win you will never interfere in another US Presidential election. In other words no need... if elected I'll keep control just like my good pals Castro and Vlad .

Old 02-26-2020, 01:03 PM   #157
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Mayor Pete is in this for "name exposure."
He will run for a Senate seat and win.
Only if he changes his state of residency from Indiana to some blue state . . . no way can he win statewide election in the Hoosier State
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 01:09 PM   #158
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Bernie looks into the camera and proclaims to Putin... if I win you will never interfere in another US Presidential election. In other words no need... if elected I'll keep control just like my good pals Castro and Vlad .

maybe he is figuring there would not be another US Presidential election
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 01:39 PM   #159
jk3521
Registered Loser

Don't care for the guy, but gotta admit he has more on the ball than the other septuagenarians, Biden, Bloomberg and Trump. I see myself in those three, scary!

Last edited by jk3521; 02-26-2020 at 01:40 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 01:47 PM   #160
jay68802

Quote:

Like PA said, just another politician pandering for votes.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 02:09 PM   #161
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
She looks 70 to me. My wife and I are both 64, she looks at least ten yrs older than my wife
I guess I need a new 4k TV then....I don't see a wrinkle or sag on her neck. That's usually the telltale sign, no matter what kind of face lifts or botox they might have had.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-26-2020 at 02:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 04:54 PM   #162
ElKabong

Quote:
I guess I need a new 4k TV then....I don't see a wrinkle or sag on her neck. That's usually the telltale sign, no matter what kind of face lifts or botox they might have had.
Maybe this is a regional thing. We've never done the botox thing, nor any type of surgical nonsense. Warren just looks all of 70 to me
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2020, 07:03 PM   #163
woodtoo

Grampa 'Joe' Simpson-Biden
"We cant bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell em stories that dont go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville.
I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days.
So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time.
Now, to take the ferry cost a nickle, and in those days nickles had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah: The important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time.
They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only ones you could get was them big yellow ones......"
Old 02-26-2020, 10:49 PM   #164
OntheRail

Quote:
SHE went to Elen Scheib ... Earl's cousin did a spackle and buff on her.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:43 AM   #165
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
SHE went to Elen Scheib ... Earl's cousin did a spackle and buff on her.
Only cost her $99.95!

Mayor Pete - being gay has no effect on how a person will serve or his integrity of the job. Even if you disagree with this, he has checked off so many other "bad" boxes long before sexual persuasion comes into play....

Lizzy - it just SEEMS like she has around, running her mouth, lying, for 70 years, or 170......OMG will she ever shut up?

DeBlasio - Mr. Less-than-nothing % - giving his opinion on the candidates today....like we care what he thinks.