Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #91
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
i was simply replying to this "stuck on stupid"

Oh right you hate Trump, gotcha.
Oh right you hate Trump, gotcha.

And yes you gents say the same tired inane nonsense over and over again. So what, I hate him and you worship him.

So what?
If you were a ballplayer, you'd be batting .500 'cause you got the "hate" part pertaining to yourself right. But the person I worship is not here on earth.

Anyhow...you're not a ballplayer, so I guess your statement makes you a half-wit, which I suppose still beats a full blown nitwit.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:29 PM   #92
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
But the person I worship is not here on earth.
I'm surprised you are not at the point of calling him "2nd coming" You already admitted real witches are out gunning for him.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #93
boxcar

Quote:
I'm surprised you are not at the point of calling him "2nd coming" You already admitted real witches are out gunning for him.
Unlike you, I always have both feet touching the ground. So...I'm not surprised at anything that you dream up.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:04 AM   #94
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Unlike you, I always have both feet touching the ground. So...I'm not surprised at anything that you dream up.
Thinking Trump is being attacked by "real" witches is not keeping both feet on the ground.

Dreaming up "spygate" along with him is absurd and an attempt at ultra-squirming out of presidential blame.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:06 AM   #95
hcap

Quote:
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.

Rudy Giuliani: Trump ‘probably’ has the power to pardon himself — but ‘he has no intention’ of doing it
Even repugs are loosing patience with the gang that could not shoot straight. Hope Rudy takes lawyering lessons.

GOP Reps Warn Trump Against Pardoning Himself: ‘Terrible Move’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-terrible-move

Republican Reps. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Will Hurd (R-TX) on Sunday warned President Donald Trump against pardoning himself.

The warnings came after Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani argued Sunday that Trump “probably” had the authority to pardon himself, but that he didn’t plan to do so.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:39 AM   #96
hcap

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/giu...dicted-report/

Rudy again......

President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani has made the controversial claim that Trump could have shot former FBI director James Comey and could not be prosecuted while in office.

The statement was made the the Huffington Post, which reported it Sunday afternoon.

“If he shot James Comey, he’d be impeached the next day,” Giuliani told the site. “Impeach him, and then you can do whatever you want to do to him.”

Giuliani is giving a more extreme and colorful version of the argument in a controversial memo that “leaked” over the weekend, which claims the president is above the law.

“I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is,” Giuliani says.

.................................................. ....
Needless to say Rudy is not so good for his boss.
Will he be "your fired" soon?
Old 06-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #97
hcap

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/rec...nt-tell-truth/

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani revealed on Sunday that President Donald Trump may not agree to testify or be interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller because his “recollection” of the truth “keeps changing.”

“This is the reason you don’t let the president testify,” Giuliani told ABC host George Stephanopoulos. “Our recollection keeps changing, or we’re not even asked a question and somebody makes an assumption.”

Oops! big time

Old 06-04-2018, 11:16 AM   #98
boxcar

Quote:
Thinking Trump is being attacked by "real" witches is not keeping both feet on the ground.

Dreaming up "spygate" along with him is absurd and an attempt at ultra-squirming out of presidential blame.
And I never said "witches" by the way. Witches and angelic beings are two very different entities.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #99
hcap

Quote:
And I never said "witches" by the way. Witches and angelic beings are two very different entities.
Believing in either is not keeping your feet on the ground, and belongs in your religious thread.

Your superstitions are not politics or social science.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:32 PM   #100
boxcar

Quote:
Believing in either is not keeping your feet on the ground, and belongs in your religious thread.

Your superstitions are not politics or social science.
Believing in angels is about as superstitious as you (or anyone else) believing in extraterrestrial life. And here I thought you were a broad-minded, free-thinker, and yet you also don't believe there are dimensions that exists beyond this universe? Tsk, tsk.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #101
hcap

Quote:
Believing in angels is about as superstitious as you (or anyone else) believing in extraterrestrial life. And here I thought you were a broad-minded, free-thinker, and yet you also don't believe there are dimensions that exists beyond this universe? Tsk, tsk.
Whether or not I think E.T. is out there, has nothing to do with thinking E.T. is out to get Trump.

You may believe whatever turns you on but believing Trump rides a flying saucer or has been hampered by demons is irrational, and neither supposition belongs in a political discussion.

Then again perhaps Alf is going to be his new lawyer to replace his current E.T public lawyer. Couldn't do much worse.

A Martian to replace a Venusian?

Last edited by hcap; 06-04-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:06 PM   #102
boxcar

Quote:
Whether or not I think E.T. is out there, has nothing to do with thinking E.T. is out to get Trump.

You may believe whatever turns you on but believing Trump rides a flying saucer or has been hampered by demons is irrational, and neither supposition belongs in a political discussion.

Then again perhaps Alf is going to be his new lawyer to replace his current E.T public lawyer. Couldn't do much worse.

A Martian to replace a Venusian?

See how duplicitous you are? You've already moved the goal posts from merely believing in witches or angles to believing that E.T. is out get Trump.

You should find a butcher and beg him to give you a dog bone to chew on. It's the closest you'll ever be to coming in contact with an honest bone, since you have none in your entire body.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:14 PM   #103
hcap

What a dummy. You started with ET.

I finished with 2
Old 06-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #104
boxcar

Quote:
What a dummy. You started with ET.

I finished with 2
I drew an analogy, Humpty. But I didn't say that ET was out to to Trump in. That idea came from your bug-infested attic.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #105
hcap

Quote:
I drew an analogy, Humpty. But I didn't say that ET was out to to Trump in. That idea came from your bug-infested attic.
No, you babbled....
Quote:
Believing in angels is about as superstitious as you (or anyone else) believing in extraterrestrial life
Once again, believing in angels or E.T. are unfounded conjecture, neither to be taken seriously on this or any political thread. I never said E.T. was helping or hindering Trump, unless you think Rudy may be either.

Whereas you previously told us witches were out to get Trump.

What about Alf, helping or hindering Trump?
Just as valid a question. Trump could use a new fresh speechwriter. So could you.