Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 03-01-2015, 12:07 PM   #1
Teach

Aqueduct: March 1

Race One:

Thug Daddy was second in this company a few weeks ago. May well go for the lead. In a race without too much competition, this Johannesburg-bred gelding may be able to break his maiden. Has finished second in three tries over the Aqueduct strip.
Others: , ,

Race Two:

Stonely Heart just missed last time in this same company. I believe the outside post should benefit this City Zip-bred filly. Jose Ortiz reprises the ride for trainer Bruce Levine.

Race Three:

Missy Bay, who has faced better in the past, now slip-slides down the “selling” ladder. Any moisture on the Aqueduct oval will enhance this Wild Again-bred’s chances. So too do the services of Irad Ortiz, Jr. for trainer Dom Schettino.

Race Four:

Astron drops a claiming rung and into a position to garner his second career win. The A.P. Indy-bred was second in his last against tougher. Angel Cruz in the irons for trainer Gary Gullo.

Race Five:

Rock Me Mama turns back a couple panels. The 4-year-old Unbridled-bred filly does draw outside: a plus. He has the services of Junior Alvarado for trainer Richard Metivier.

Race Six:

Lieutenant Seany O drops back into the selling ranks (as low as he’s been in many a moon). This class drop may be just the prescription for a winning effort. Jose Ortiz for Mitchell Friedman.

Race Seven:

Identity Crisis draw the rail in this 50K allowance route. Should be in a good stalking position. Crossed the finish line first in his last only to be DQed and placed second. Junior Alvarado retains the ride for Raymond Handal.

Others , ,

Race Eight:

Loki’s Vengeance is my upset try in this optional claiming sprint. Yes, the Giant’s Causeway-bred has been away from the races for a while; yet his morning works are decent. Last seen in an ungraded NY State-Bred stakes. Angel Cruz for trainer Mike Hushion.

Race Nine:

Ride Of Your Life slips down the claiming ranks into a winnable situation. Could do nothing on the turf but now switches to the main. A like the turf-to-dirt angle. Also favorable are training skills of the Hall-of-Famer, Bill Mott and the riding services of Angel Cruz.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply