Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-12-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
ElKabong

ACB confirmation hearings

For someone who's supposed to be ravaged by covid, she sure looks healthy. No coughing, alert. As if nothing happened.

Hopefully she's gone thru what most her age did when it comes to the virus... caught it. Fought it. Got over it and life went on

Btw. Sasse was awesome. Shut down the nonsense at least for awhile
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 11:17 PM   #2
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
For someone who's supposed to be ravaged by covid, she sure looks healthy. No coughing, alert. As if nothing happened.

Hopefully she's gone thru what most her age did when it comes to the virus... caught it. Fought it. Got over it and life went on

Btw. Sasse was awesome. Shut down the nonsense at least for awhile
Do you notice the lack of enthusiasm for the ACB confirmation thread, they dread any positive talk about it. Do you remember that song from 69 . . . .

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 02:19 AM   #3
ElKabong

They've accepted their fate
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 03:07 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I know a lot of people refuse to watch THE GOAT...what a shame...

Old 10-13-2020, 03:37 AM   #5
davew

well here is CNN

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 03:50 AM   #6
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I know a lot of people refuse to watch THE GOAT...what a shame...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLpee8dcek
I thought it was brilliant that when the judiciary members were pontificating she kept her mask on.

I think she’ll make a good justice.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:14 AM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I thought it was brilliant that when the judiciary members were pontificating she kept her mask on.

I think she’ll make a good justice.
And her earplugs in to block out the dimwits' crap.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:43 AM   #8
boxcar

9 Takeaways From Day 1 of Barrett Confirmation Hearings

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10/...QxT3oifQ%3D%3D

A little long but worth the read. Some very good quotes therein. Here's one example:

Cory Booker's rant on abortion rights:

“It looks like the government interfering and making personal medical decisions. It looks like a country in which states may write laws that could subject women who have miscarriages to investigations to ensure they didn’t have abortions. In America today, people are scared.”

I guess Booker never heard of ObamaCare.

Talking about which, that is ObamaCare, we have this rant coming from a very frightened senator Leaky Leahy:

“They’re scared, Judge Barrett. They’re scared that your confirmation would rip from them the very health care protections that millions of Americans have fought to maintain,” he said. “They are scared that the clock would be turned back to a time when women had no right to control their own bodies and when it was acceptable to discriminate against women in the workplace.”

In another thread, I opined how liberals think viscerally. This quote is a great example. This rant has zero to do with the legality of ObamaCare. Zero! Leaky is trying to appeal to Amy's emotions instead of looking at the law as it was written.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:48 AM   #9
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And her earplugs in to block out the dimwits' crap.
Yup, but she does pay attention and I noted she is the real Macoy for judge ...great attitude, aptitude, manner, and has better qualifications than these democratic turds for the greater part ...I think she could do a far greater job in the place of the democrats ,in thier offices ,were she to have run against them in the past and still have far better judgement skills doing thier work...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 07:57 AM   #10
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
9 Takeaways From Day 1 of Barrett Confirmation Hearings

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10/...QxT3oifQ%3D%3D

A little long but worth the read. Some very good quotes therein. Here's one example:

Cory Booker's rant on abortion rights:

“It looks like the government interfering and making personal medical decisions. It looks like a country in which states may write laws that could subject women who have miscarriages to investigations to ensure they didn’t have abortions. In America today, people are scared.”

I guess Booker never heard of ObamaCare.

Talking about which, that is ObamaCare, we have this rant coming from a very frightened senator Leaky Leahy:

“They’re scared, Judge Barrett. They’re scared that your confirmation would rip from them the very health care protections that millions of Americans have fought to maintain,” he said. “They are scared that the clock would be turned back to a time when women had no right to control their own bodies and when it was acceptable to discriminate against women in the workplace.”

In another thread, I opined how liberals think viscerally. This quote is a great example. This rant has zero to do with the legality of ObamaCare. Zero! Leaky is trying to appeal to Amy's emotions instead of looking at the law as it was written.
I do not think she is fazed one iota of what the democrats are saying...she is probably thinking that these persons addressing her should be sent back to lower grade school to learn to read the constitution and other laws related to the needs of society as they were applied or meant to be where justice or laws were unjust in each individual case...like the strike three law ...etc...( for very minor offences where persons were put in jail for life generally ...)..
Old 10-13-2020, 08:02 AM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpiets View Post
Yup, but she does pay attention and I noted she is the real Macoy for judge ...great attitude, aptitude, manner, and has better qualifications than these democratic turds for the greater part ...I think she could do a far greater job in the place of the democrats ,in thier offices ,were she to have run against them in the past and still have far better judgement skills doing thier work...
And...the ironic thing is is that she's also a truly caring, compassionate person! Did you read what four female clerks had to say about her, most especially the blind one from whom Amy took it upon herself to lift the burden off that handicapped woman. Amy is the real deal and libs hate her for that.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:28 AM   #12
bpiets
Veteran

Smile

Quote:
And...the ironic thing is is that she's also a truly caring, compassionate person! Did you read what four female clerks had to say about her, most especially the blind one from whom Amy took it upon herself to lift the burden off that handicapped woman. Amy is the real deal and libs hate her for that.
Yup, I watched that to ...a great top judge to be...America does have a few good citizens and there might even be a few democrats in office that are actually good as well...but those who vote for Biden and company leave many too wonder where thier minds are at.....but then, when I was growing up ,we had two persons on our street that voted only for one party , in family history,any time and all the time ...one for one party and the other the other party...even when they did not like the candidates policies etc...lol...so one could surmise they were not intellectuals inclined....
Old 10-13-2020, 11:03 AM   #13
lamboguy

she looks and sounds like she will be a great supreme court justice no matter which side of the coin you are coming from..she has more than impeccable qualifications.

the only thing that could stop her is if bozo#1 pulls her nomination.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 11:05 AM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
she looks and sounds like she will be a great supreme court justice no matter which side of the coin you are coming from..she has more than impeccable qualifications.

the only thing that could stop her is if bozo#1 pulls her nomination.
And why would he do that? To reach out across the aisle to dimwis?
Old 10-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #15
lamboguy

Quote:
And why would he do that? To reach out across the aisle to dimwis?
because he tweeted out that he might do just that yesterday
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: