Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 01-27-2018, 12:58 PM   #16
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
F#@! Tom Izzo and everyone else involved in the athletic program at Michigan State. What a disgusting situation. They should all be fired in disgrace. I hope the ring leaders involved in covering up assaults on women go to jail.
All too reminiscent of the sick "leadership" (including Paterno) at Penn State.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #17
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
All too reminiscent of the sick "leadership" (including Paterno) at Penn State.
I think it is going to be worse. Baylor too, which I still don't think we'll ever really know the extent of what went on there.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2018, 04:37 PM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

How do Izzo and Dantonio get away with saying they haven’t had any problems, just a week ago? I read it just a week or so ago? Dantonio apparently deliberately “forgot” about 75% of his problems?

College police departments are famous for protecting students and athletes especially........but 20 plus incidents?

I was not aware of these incidents. They are going to be picked apart now. I hate ESPN as a source on anything, but if they are half right.......yikes!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ll/1069826001/
Old 01-27-2018, 05:06 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I just saw Dantonio on TV denying the ESPN report and he skated around the number of incidents.

I see the cops getting killed in this too......
Old 01-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #20
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I just saw Dantonio on TV denying the ESPN report and he skated around the number of incidents.

They ALL SHOULD be.......hope the HAMMER nails them all!
Old 01-28-2018, 03:22 PM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
They ALL SHOULD be.......hope the HAMMER nails them all!
The more I read, the more I think you have to separate the Doctor and all that entails, and the two sports teams. But from what I can tell, one might be as bad as the other

I had no idea that the two teams had problems. It seems like every college has become adept at hiding or side stepping these issues.

The special prosecutor is going to be up to his ass in alligators investigating this shit.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:31 PM   #22
ElKabong

Quote:
I think it is going to be worse. Baylor too, which I still don't think we'll ever really know the extent of what went on there.
Baylor and State Penn should have both been given the death penalty imho. For State Penn, three years. For Baylor, at least four years.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2018, 08:28 AM   #23
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Baylor and State Penn should have both been given the death penalty imho. For State Penn, three years. For Baylor, at least four years.
And Michigan State is probably going to make those look mild in comparison when all is said and done.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #24
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
And Michigan State is probably going to make those look mild in comparison when all is said and done.
They need to separate the investigations. Football-Basketball should have separate investigators.

It appears the Doctor’s case is already well documented. It should be easier. After they all finish then they get together and figure it out. If they don’t do that I think they make a huge mistake.

Btw, it won’t be finished for a year or more and everybody will retire and lawyer up
Old 01-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #25
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Everyone that looked the other way should be. I'm not informed or in the know but its almost obvious that people covered this up for a long time. Its disgusting, I wanted to punch that bitch President in the face when i heard her statements and saw her expressions. Politics my ass, you covered this up because of politics you ignorant, educated moron. People came forward and it was swept under the carpet. I hope this gets to the discovery stage in lawsuits.........heads will roll and there may be criminal charges. People send there kids there and trust these idiots to do the right thing. This whole sordid affair is sickening. People bitch about the NFL, college sports stinks to high heaven with corruption.......look how much has come out in the past few months. "Oh but a few of those guys didn't stand for the anthem." Give me a f'ing break! I have a 26 year old daughter....I'd be going nuts and it wouldn't be good for some of these low life scum bags.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: