Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2020, 10:19 AM   #121
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
you are delusional
I am thinking I must be.
To try and use reason, science and facts to change the minds of The Trumplandia Tin Foil Hat Party. Especially here, as they seem to represent a good 75% of PA off topic.

This thread being one of the worst EVER!!
Old 07-31-2020, 10:33 AM   #122
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
you are delusional
A rare, non-sarcastic reply by davew.....all rejoice!
Old 07-31-2020, 10:55 AM   #123
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Gee, and I warned you so many times, science is not your strong point.
Well then Mr. Empty Suit, let's do a fact-check on what you think is your strong suit. I will confidently play into your strength. Are you ready to play?

Since HCQ has a long track record in the world, extending back to around 65 years or so, it Shirley would be a very simple matter for you to dig up a mountain of statistics on the web that show how unsafe HCQ has been over all these decades. It should be a simple matter for you to provide peer-reviewed stats for the hundreds of thousands of deaths, if indeed not millions, HCQ has caused, since we are now suddenly told how unsafe this drug is. (I bet even Wikileaks could help you out in this respect. )

Start digging...your hole.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:34 PM   #124
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well then Mr. Empty Suit, let's do a fact-check on what you think is your strong suit. I will confidently play into your strength. Are you ready to play?

Since HCQ has a long track record in the world, extending back to around 65 years or so, it Shirley would be a very simple matter for you to dig up a mountain of statistics on the web that show how unsafe HCQ has been over all these decades. It should be a simple matter for you to provide peer-reviewed stats for the hundreds of thousands of deaths, if indeed not millions, HCQ has caused, since we are now suddenly told how unsafe this drug is. (I bet even Wikileaks could help you out in this respect. )

Start digging...your hole.
Totally incoherent. It is used safely under a doctors supervision for conditions other than covid-19.

https://www.ccjm.org/content/85/6/459

Hydroxychloroquine is an immunomodulatory drug that has been used for 60 years to treat malaria and autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus and inflammatory arthritis, and potential new uses and benefits continue to emerge. Toxicity concerns have been addressed with updated prescribing recommendations.

Stick to biblical literal Christianity. At least you know a smidgen about that.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:40 PM   #125
boxcar

Quote:
Totally incoherent. It is used safely under a doctors supervision for conditions other than covid-19.

https://www.ccjm.org/content/85/6/459

Hydroxychloroquine is an immunomodulatory drug that has been used for 60 years to treat malaria and autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus and inflammatory arthritis, and potential new uses and benefits continue to emerge. Toxicity concerns have been addressed with updated prescribing recommendations.

Stick to biblical literal Christianity. At least you know a smidgen about that.
Oh wait, though...you don't get off the hook that easily. It's been used for months by doctors all over the world for treating of covid-19; therefore, at least hundreds of thousands of covid victims by now must have dropped dead by taking it because the FDA has proclaimed that it's and unsafe drug. Shirley, there must be tons of stats out there showing how unsafe HCQ is when used for covid treatment.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:24 PM   #126
boxcar

Esteemed French Dr. Didier Raoult Testifies Person Behind Death Threats He Received Is Top Doctor Linked to Gilead Pharmaceuticals

This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...armaceuticals/

And don't miss the Fascist Fauci connection with Gilead Pharm.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:45 PM   #127
boxcar

Leftists Must be Terrified About the Truth of HCQ

HCQ-touting doctor says she has been fired after appearing in viral video touting the drug as a COVID-19 treatment

'I was summarily fired for appearing in what was told to me is an embarrassing video'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hydrox...reaking%20News
Old 07-31-2020, 03:01 PM   #128
jk3521
Registered Loser

https://americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com/

Judge for yourself..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-gs...qZLNCMSt-/view

Last edited by jk3521; 07-31-2020 at 03:07 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2020, 03:35 PM   #129
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Don't you love it when 46zilzal tries to scare you about HCQ?

Quote:
"Hydroxychloroquine is an analogue or a derivative of quinine, which is found in tree bark. It's the most noncontroversial of medications that there is," she said.

"It's been around for centuries and it's been FDA-approved in the modern version, called hydroxychloroquine, for 65 years," she continued. "In all of that time, [doctors] used it for breast-feeding women, pregnant women, elderly, children, and immune compromised. The typical use is for years or even decades because we give it mostly to RA, rheumatoid arthritis patients and lupus patients who need to be on it, essentially, all of their life. So, we have extensive experience with it ... it's one of the most commonly used medications throughout the world."
Oh lord, I'm frightened for people turning to this death machine of a medication....
Old 07-31-2020, 04:05 PM   #130
RichieP

I have written my Congressmen, State Senators and will be meeting with my families doctor next month about HCQ availability and use. The fact that some pharmacies are refusing filling scripts for this directly going against doctor/ patient protocols has been the last straw for ME. Time for action and my whole neighborhood is going to be made aware of this. I hope all of your families regardless of party affiliation are healthy and happy
Old 07-31-2020, 04:10 PM   #131
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Source? Who compiled these studies?

Johns Hopkins? the AMA, The Lancet, The FDA, The WHO?
The survivors.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:12 PM   #132
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Probably the head honcho at WHO who isn't even a doctor.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:21 PM   #133
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So, we have extensive experience with it ... it's one of the most commonly used medications throughout the world."
And maybe that is why so many other countries are doing better than we are........

Why is the left and radical left so against this drug?
If if so well know and is administered by a doctor, and it helps some people, even if it is a minority, what is the BFD?

Unmless youa re a sadictic POS WNATIONG to be able to count many deaths and post them here daily as a poltical tool, what is the F*** problem with letting people and their doctors make thier own health decisions?

If, uh, you, uh, hmm, like uh, your doctor, you-you, uh,can keep uh your doctor....BUT that SUMBITCH better not prescribe you drugs WE don't approve!!!

-----------------The Kenyan Kiropracter, 2012
Old 07-31-2020, 04:52 PM   #134
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And maybe that is why so many other countries are doing better than we are........

Why is the left and radical left so against this drug?
If if so well know and is administered by a doctor, and it helps some people, even if it is a minority, what is the BFD?

Unmless youa re a sadictic POS WNATIONG to be able to count many deaths and post them here daily as a poltical tool, what is the F*** problem with letting people and their doctors make thier own health decisions?

If, uh, you, uh, hmm, like uh, your doctor, you-you, uh,can keep uh your doctor....BUT that SUMBITCH better not prescribe you drugs WE don't approve!!!

-----------------The Kenyan Kiropracter, 2012
It's obvious only women have the right over their bodies -- and that right is very limited to the womb.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:57 PM   #135
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
It's obvious only women have the right over their bodies -- and that right is very limited to the womb.
BINGO!

Why is it a dem can KILL her kid but a conservative cannot SAVE his?

Hey Harry, got any of your patented double talk to 'splain this to us?