Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-28-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
King Ritchie
Veteran

MOLE

My inside sources are telling me that there will be a statement coming out whereby McClellon was a "mole" planted by the democratic communist party long ago when they suspected Bush may make a run for the presidency. Stay tunned..........
King Ritchie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
Light
Veteran

My inside sources tell me Bush is the predecessor for the antichrist.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No, that's Obama....the Antichrist is supposed to unite people.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
My inside sources tell me Bush is the predecessor for the antichrist.
Nah he's not smart enough to pull that off.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
ezrabrooks
Veteran

46, is your signature line just about the quote, or are you a big Peckinpah fan? Anybody who likes Jr Bonner, can't be all bad...no matter what their politics are..
ezrabrooks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrabrooks
46, is your signature line just about the quote, or are you a big Peckinpah fan? Anybody who likes Jr Bonner, can't be all bad...no matter what their politics are..
QUOTE...Personal philosophy of Taoism mixed with the lessons of the Buddha, not politics.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 05-28-2008 at 03:37 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
ljb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ritchie
My inside sources are telling me that there will be a statement coming out whereby McClellon was a "mole" planted by the democratic communist party long ago when they suspected Bush may make a run for the presidency. Stay tunned..........
I do believe you are living in the distant past. there is no democratic communist party in America. There is a Republican Libertarian party in America which you may be interested in, if you are a true conservative. http://bobbarr.com Check it out.
ps you didn't have to wait for Mcclellan to come clean, I was telling all here this years ago.

Last edited by ljb; 05-28-2008 at 07:37 PM.
ljb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #8
ezrabrooks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal
QUOTE...Personal philosophy of Taoism mixed with the lessons of the Buddha, not politics.
The point was, that, on the lighter side, I didn't care about your politics (or personal philosophy..be it Buddhism, Taoism or whatever). I was just asking about the movie, and your signature line. I was surprised that you didn't post a some kind of whacko link as reference... Thanks, I will not trouble you with such a trivial question again.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
46zilzal
velocitician

I said it was a QUOTE. It was one of the very first videotapes I purchased.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #10
ezrabrooks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal
I said it was a QUOTE. It was one of the very first videotapes I purchased.
OK...I see it (Quote) now. Just missed it the first time. It is a great movie, and very under appreciated..
Old 05-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
ddog

Quote:
why, is next on the schedule an episode of the Twight Zone?

King, pls keep us updated, it seems you are the last best hope for all of us.

thx so much.
really appreciate your inside scoop here.
ddog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2008, 05:50 AM   #12
hcap

Quote:
Hey Kingy, you continue proudly your idiotic tradition of wingnuttery. If the looneytunes of the world ever decide to publish a step-by-step written guide to buffoonery, you may want to include your area of expertise.

One of my "inside sources" found on the net your original ground breaking prescient scientific paper on intergalactic communications.

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #13
ljb
Veteran

Hcap,
Dang it, now you've let it out. Everybody will be able to communicate with Kingy's inside sources. Rumor has it, if Scotty had these plans he would have been "in the loop' like ritchie.
ljb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

How does McClellan reconcile staying on as the President's spokesman from 2003-2006 if he what he says in his book is true? Wouldn't this make him a hypocrite? I mean hell, the Iraq war began in March 2003. What's the deal here?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #15
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
How does McClellan reconcile staying on as the President's spokesman from 2003-2006 if he what he says in his book is true? Wouldn't this make him a hypocrite? I mean hell, the Iraq war began in March 2003. What's the deal here?

He's definitely a hypocrite and a back-stabber!

Wait a minute - a lot of people are hypocrites and back-stabbers in their jobs. Maybe he was just playing the game while getting the paycheck until he could get out? Lots of sharks swimming in the upper echelons of government!

Maybe that dimocrat commie furriner Soros got to him and turned him from a good foot soldier to a rat - he should be keeping those WH secrets a secret!

Amazon is saying that it is the number 1 selling book & it isn't even out yet nor has he been on Oprah yet - now that's some hype!
wonatthewire1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply