Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #31
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Hysterical Erin Burnett on CNN the other day getting all 'triggered' at this 'fake' story and others have followed suit, my question is simple, where is the evidence that this is fake? ive just heard from the naysayers 'it's fake' but it doesn't make it fake by just saying so. I realize this is an incredibly uncomfortable story and people saying it's fake just want it to go away, I'd love to believe it's fake too, I just haven't seen any of the accused say anything at all as to why 'it's all a big misunderstanding'
Old 12-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #32
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Hysterical Erin Burnett on CNN the other day getting all 'triggered' at this 'fake' story and others have followed suit, my question is simple, where is the evidence that this is fake? ive just heard from the naysayers 'it's fake' but it doesn't make it fake by just saying so. I realize this is an incredibly uncomfortable story and people saying it's fake just want it to go away, I'd love to believe it's fake too, I just haven't seen any of the accused say anything at all as to why 'it's all a big misunderstanding'
The other question is more important. Where is the evidence it ISN'T fake?
Old 12-06-2016, 11:03 AM   #33
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
That's exactly my question. I haven't seen a speck of anything proving all these 'coincidences' and 'code words' aren't talking about pedophilia. If everyone is just 'eccentric' and 'weird' but otherwise 'wouldn't harm a fly' where's the rebuttal from the accused? Where's the podesta news conference explaining why this is all a big misunderstanding?
Old 12-06-2016, 11:05 AM   #34
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
You realize you're talking to a dreg who just suggested that both Obama and Hillary are "directly involved" in a child sex slave operation, right?

Is there really any point in continuing the conversation?
Old 12-06-2016, 11:06 AM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
That would be an investigation into it.
Has one been conducted yet?
Old 12-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #36
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
That would be an investigation into it.
Has one been conducted yet?
As far as I know the msm has simply come out and declared that it is all fake news without addressing any of the primary things that made people suspicious that there might be some criminal activity.

Someone should explain the Andrew Breitbart tweet.

Someone in law enforcement has to know if cheese, pasta, etc.. are known code words for any illegal activity including drugs.

A simple "we have no knowledge that any of these words having a double meaning" would put a knife through its heart and someone addressing the Breitbart tweet would kill it immediately.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-06-2016 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #37
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
You realize you're talking to a dreg who just suggested that both Obama and Hillary are "directly involved" in a child sex slave operation, right?

Is there really any point in continuing the conversation?
Yea but don't forget SundaySilence98 so nicely told one and all: "I'd love to believe it's fake too...."
Old 12-06-2016, 01:04 PM   #38
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Yea but don't forget SundaySilence98 so nicely told one and all: "I'd love to believe it's fake too...."

There is too much Youtube viewing going on with some posters here. There are people claiming that the Newtown shooting was faked, that POTUS is gay and his wife is a man, there was no plane that hit the World Trade Center and Ted Cruz father met with Oswald. I gotta admit, those stories are fun to read about or view on the internet, but if you guys really believe any of that crapola, you'd better think about getting a life, seriously.

[YT=""]a2ZZc7iNygA[/YT]

Last edited by jk3521; 12-06-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:36 PM   #39
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
There is too much Youtube viewing going on with some posters here. There are people claiming that the Newtown shooting was faked, that POTUS is gay and his wife is a man, there was no plane that hit the World Trade Center and Ted Cruz father met with Oswald. I gotta admit, those stories are fun to read about or view on the internet, but if you guys really believe any of that crapola, you'd better think about getting a life, seriously.

[YT=""]a2ZZc7iNygA[/YT]
If you are trying to prove Trump supporters are nitwits; that was proven months ago.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #40
jk3521
Registered Loser

Anybody who believes "fake news" needs to get a life !

Last edited by jk3521; 12-06-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #41
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Coming from the side that could not lose, that was a cinch to win it, that had all the polls and graphs and colors to prove it, I would say the nitwits are the ones who are not even a national party anymore....just a bunch of losers.

To put in term even you can grasp......Trump outsmarted you!
Old 12-06-2016, 02:56 PM   #42
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Anybody who believes "fake news" needs to get a life !
I agree as long as you are including CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, The NY Times, WaPO, etc... in the category of fake news.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:32 PM   #43
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I agree as long as you are including CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, The NY Times, WaPO, etc... in the category of fake news.
It's pretty obvious that the major companies you list are all just talking heads who are parroting what the owners and higher ups at those companies narrative, that defines it as fake, they're unwatchable and unreadable.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:39 PM   #44
thaskalos

If a story originates on the internet...then my natural inclination is to believe it. If my internet-cruising over the years has taught me anything...it's that there is no lying going on in cyberspace.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #45
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
If a story originates on the internet...then my natural inclination is to believe it. If my internet-cruising over the years has taught me anything...it's that there is no lying going on in cyberspace.
I believe this story started from leaked e mails, so it was the content of the e mails, podesta and others actual words, that started the speculation. Now, as far as Andrew breitbart fingering podesta as a pedophile and then 'accidentally dying' a few days later, well, we haven't figured out what he knew and how he knew it.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: