Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:20 PM   #616
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
So it is fearmongering?

We agree there?
I have always had the stance that BOTH sides are no good. For me though, one side is better then the other by far.
I have no problem calling out members of BOTH parties.
I have no problem with my identity and expressing as such....(you should take notes in that area).
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #617
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
I have always had the stance that BOTH sides are no good. For me though, one side is better then the other by far.
I have no problem with my identity and expressing as such....(you should take notes in that area).
No you're a hack who has to pigeonhole people to make a point. That's why I need to be a Democrat in order for your "whataboutism" to work.

I'm not. It doesn't.

Trump is fearmongering... this caravan isn't a threat...

But to go a step further with your Democrat KKK/ICE fearmongering... if that's the kool aid on one side...

What are you and the other Trump supporters doing with your flavor?

Here let me show you:

That's match my friend.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2018, 11:28 PM   #618
newtothegame

Quote:
No you're a hack who has to pigeonhole people to make a point. That's why I need to be a Democrat in order for your "whataboutism" to work.

I'm not. It doesn't.

Trump is fearmongering... this caravan isn't a threat...

But to go a step further with your Democrat KKK/ICE fearmongering... if that's the kool aid on one side...

Here let me show you:

That's match my friend.
See, again, you show your true colors.....
You constantly deflect using terms like "whataboutisms".....

Ive stated my positions. I can call a rouge rep a POS. I can call a rouge DEM a POS. But see, in your post above, you prove what we have known all along......
You're the one who came here under one pretense only to be shown as another time and time again.
You know EXACTLY what I am talking about with the KKK and ICE comparison yet, you still use the term "IF" (as if thats may or may not be true).....

You can say the caravan isn't a threat. Threats come in many different forms. When shown several, you will just pivot to another meaning of the term threat to justify your side without acknowledging the meaning that an opposing poster would bring.

For example, Do you think Illegals are a drain economically on the system? Do you think the money spent on Illegals could be used on our own American citizens (like vets)???
So you see, I do see the illegals as a THREAT (an economic threat).
Your turn to turn around and say "thats not what we meant by threat"....
Whatever there Mr/Mrs. I know everything..... lmao.

Please, come back and tell us all how we don't know anything and you kn ow everything and thats how it is.
I do have to congratulate you on one thing though.....You have replaced MOSTY. He even knew what people meant to say even when they didn't say it.
However, I am not so sure thats a mantle worth carrying.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:09 AM   #619
elysiantraveller

Quote:
See, again, you show your true colors.....
You constantly deflect using terms like "whataboutisms".....

Ive stated my positions. I can call a rouge rep a POS. I can call a rouge DEM a POS. But see, in your post above, you prove what we have known all along......
You're the one who came here under one pretense only to be shown as another time and time again.
You know EXACTLY what I am talking about with the KKK and ICE comparison yet, you still use the term "IF" (as if thats may or may not be true).....

You can say the caravan isn't a threat. Threats come in many different forms. When shown several, you will just pivot to another meaning of the term threat to justify your side without acknowledging the meaning that an opposing poster would bring.

For example, Do you think Illegals are a drain economically on the system? Do you think the money spent on Illegals could be used on our own American citizens (like vets)???
So you see, I do see the illegals as a THREAT (an economic threat).
Your turn to turn around and say "thats not what we meant by threat"....
Whatever there Mr/Mrs. I know everything..... lmao.

Please, come back and tell us all how we don't know anything and you kn ow everything and thats how it is.
I do have to congratulate you on one thing though.....You have replaced MOSTY. He even knew what people meant to say even when they didn't say it.
However, I am not so sure thats a mantle worth carrying.....
Wow that was one long ass dodge...

Quote:

The point in case you missed it there was both sides do it. I just repeated your previous post back to you with a fun kool aid reference to point out your hypocrisy. Unsurprisingly you lose your shit and vomit all over your keyboard... let's go back to that previous post shall we?

Quote:
I have no problem calling out members of BOTH parties. reject both... obviously I don't think ICE is the KKK i just listed what i would do with immigration and it ain't open borders.

You just claim to reject both but in practice don't... you're a hack with an axe to grind with me... its comical... you're whole beef this thread is me calling stuff fearmongering and you not "liking" it.

And here are your true colors because you simply can't help yourself. I have to be for open borders right? Even though I showed earlier in this thread I'm not.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-19-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:23 AM   #620
newtothegame

Quote:
Wow that was one long ass dodge...

The point in case you missed it there was both sides do it. I just repeated your previous post back to you with a fun kool aid reference to point out your hypocrisy. Unsurprisingly you lose your shit and vomit all over your keyboard... let's go back to that previous post shall we?

You just claim to reject both but in practice don't... you're a hack with an axe to grind with me... its comical... you're whole beef this thread is me calling stuff fearmongering and you not "liking" it.

And here are your true colors because you simply can't help yourself. I have to be for open borders right? Even though I showed earlier in this thread I'm not.
You don't read to well do you?
I said " I have no problem calling out both sides".....where does that say I "reject" either or? I specifically said one side aligns more with me then the other. Again, where is the term "reject"?? Since you like to play word games, lets play.....

No, its not about you calling anything "fearmongering". Its about you from day one claiming to be something your'e not. You talk about me showing my true colors, yet you have consistently said, you are not left wing. Ok, yet you bash trump at every chance you get. Now you have gone way further and attack almost anything right including the GOP with little to no response when shown the same thing on the left. When repeatedly called out, you will toss in at the very end of whatever topic, (I am not left wing) to try and make a point.

You see, you like to deflect as much as ANYONE else here. You call them out, but you don't like it when called out yourself. You use terms like whataboutisms and deflect, and dodge, etc etc yet it is YOU who is doing the most dodging.

I can respect HCAP, MOSTY, FAN and ANY other on the left. Care to know why? They KNOW who they are and they fully own it. Same with those on the right. Tom, etc etc.

You, I see you as the worst of the worst. Always trying to ACT like your in the middle just to stir chit. To top it off, you not only act, you try to tell everyone how incompetent or lacking they are intellectually. If it makes you feel better, carry on....but everyone here knows exactly what you are about.....

Night
governed.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:52 AM   #621
elysiantraveller

Quote:
You don't read to well do you?
I said " I have no problem calling out both sides".....where does that say I "reject" either or? I specifically said one side aligns more with me then the other. Again, where is the term "reject"?? Since you like to play word games, lets play.....

No, its not about you calling anything "fearmongering". Its about you from day one claiming to be something your'e not. You talk about me showing my true colors, yet you have consistently said, you are not left wing. Ok, yet you bash trump at every chance you get. Now you have gone way further and attack almost anything right including the GOP with little to no response when shown the same thing on the left. When repeatedly called out, you will toss in at the very end of whatever topic, (I am not left wing) to try and make a point.

You see, you like to deflect as much as ANYONE else here. You call them out, but you don't like it when called out yourself. You use terms like whataboutisms and deflect, and dodge, etc etc yet it is YOU who is doing the most dodging.

I can respect HCAP, MOSTY, FAN and ANY other on the left. Care to know why? They KNOW who they are and they fully own it. Same with those on the right. Tom, etc etc.

You, I see you as the worst of the worst. Always trying to ACT like your in the middle just to stir chit. To top it off, you not only act, you try to tell everyone how incompetent or lacking they are intellectually. If it makes you feel better, carry on....but everyone here knows exactly what you are about.....

Night
So you literally just hopped on to this thread to grind an axe and lose another argument with me... falling all the way back personal attacks yet again.

In my 10 years on this board my policy positions have been pretty well fleshed out and readily available for consumption. I even posted one here you completely ignored and I'll assume because you think its decent... Box and Margie did. But what you currently don't like is I take issue with the absolute hypocrisy of you folks...

Blaming the Dems doesn't work when you control all the controls on the plane...

Pretty funny to see what happened to deficit hawks like your former self post 2016.

See I haven't actually changed my positions... you guys have... maybe you were the real RINOs all along!

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-19-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:44 AM   #622
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What's next some Zyklon-B delousing procedures?
Couldn't hurt.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:45 AM   #623
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Its not everyday someone advocates using chemical weapons on civilians... so...

But someone else just suggested we shoot them...

You're right I probably shouldn't be surprised.
You shouldn't be. We're fascist nazis.

Is that redundant?
Old 11-19-2018, 05:47 AM   #624
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2018, 06:02 AM   #625
woodtoo

A lot of these caravacationers are cutting in line of the paying vacationers and that's just not right.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2018, 06:45 AM   #626
boxcar

Quote:
Amen! And that is far more than most mind-numbed, mind-controlled people on he left would ever do with anyone politician who is a liberal.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:52 AM   #627
boxcar

Quote:
They aren't INVADERS!

They aren't grabbing little Paco and forcing their way past customs and border patrol agents carrying M4s...

I'm sorry but it isn't happening. It's the fearmongering kool aid that has you all locked into this they're "storming the gate" mentality.
So, we have enough border patrol agents to patrol every square inch of the 2,000-mile border and stop mass immigration (i.e. invasion)?

But didn't you say earlier that all these good folks from the various Down Under countries are playing by the rules and entering at designated POEs?
Old 11-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #628
tucker6

So the mayor of Tijuana is a Trumpster? Says the "invasion" is full of gang members and criminals. Where have we heard that before? Begging for the federal govt to help his city. Wonder how the left spins that little tidbit.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2018, 09:30 AM   #629
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, we have enough border patrol agents to patrol every square inch of the 2,000-mile border and stop mass immigration (i.e. invasion)?

But didn't you say earlier that all these good folks from the various Down Under countries are playing by the rules and entering at designated POEs?
I already answered this. The overwhelming majority will be turned away. They will then:

Return home
Stay in Mexico
Try and sneak in

I'm cool with spending more on border security but nothing in my suggestion involved a military that legally can't do anything or a stupid wall.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #630
boxcar

Quote:
I already answered this. The overwhelming majority will be turned away. They will then:

Return home
Stay in Mexico
Try and sneak in

I'm cool with spending more on border security but nothing in my suggestion involved a military that legally can't do anything or a stupid wall.
That's not an answer to my question.

How will the border patrol turn them away when they can enter virtually anywhere along a 2,000-mile stretch of border? That really dumb answer of yours assumes we have literally a freakin' army of border patrol agents that would catch them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: