Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 07:40 PM   #106
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Hmmmm.....

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 207E654F-618F-424A-8936-8141117A8156.jpeg (65.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 10-24-2018, 07:57 PM   #107
letswastemoney

Yep. Possible manipulation by the left planting a fake bomb story before voting.

I feel good about my decision to walk away from them.
Old 10-24-2018, 07:57 PM   #108
jimmyb

I think the bombs were sent by Bernie Sanders supporters...

supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders threw chairs and yelled obscenities at the Nevada Democratic Party's leader.

obscenity-laced messages directed toward Roberta Lange, the state party chairwoman whose cellphone and home address were posted online by Sanders sympathizers. One caller actually left a return cell number on a voice message that told Lange people like her "should be hung in a public execution."
Old 10-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #109
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I think the bombs were sent by Bernie Sanders supporters...

supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders threw chairs and yelled obscenities at the Nevada Democratic Party's leader.

obscenity-laced messages directed toward Roberta Lange, the state party chairwoman whose cellphone and home address were posted online by Sanders sympathizers. One caller actually left a return cell number on a voice message that told Lange people like her "should be hung in a public execution."
That was Husker's theory and it's a credible one. The left wing extremists, commie-sympathizers could get to kill two birds with one stone -- Bernie's enemies in the dimwit party and the Republican party, which they also hate. Wouldn't surprise if they had the backing and support of the CPUSA.
Old 10-24-2018, 08:36 PM   #110
Andy Asaro

I know Adam left Fox and is a pretty good reporter.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:51 PM   #111
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I know Adam left Fox and is a pretty good reporter.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/stat...42481409777664
And that squares with what I said earlier which was these "bombs" weren't meant to fool anyone.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #112
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And that squares with what I said earlier which was these "bombs" weren't meant to fool anyone.
True but also fooled everyone....who listens to, them.

fakeflags
Old 10-24-2018, 09:41 PM   #113
fast4522

I am sure glad you guys have this all figured out, but I am still worried it could be a diversion that captures our attention away from something else.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:36 PM   #114
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I am sure glad you guys have this all figured out, but I am still worried it could be a diversion that captures our attention away from something else.
a southern invasion already over 17K strong, and growing
Old 10-24-2018, 10:37 PM   #115
reckless
Veteran

Allow me one more example on why I think this 'attack' stinks to high heaven per its legitimacy.

When we had true terror attacks, the very first words out of the mouths of both the media and our sainted police forces were:

'It's not a terror attack. Let's not jump to conclusions here. There's absolutely no proof terrorism is involved." Each and every time we were told this.

What did I hear from the get-go today: it's a terror attack. Terrorism struck our country again.

The media was beside themselves; uber phony NYC mayor Bill deBlasio said the 'terrorists' won't push us around. Police cars flashing lights all over Manhattan.

Sorry all you guys. This is a political fraud of the highest order, done mostly to take the rapidly rising Trump popularity and probable GOP election wins off the news.

And, of course, there's the Gravy Train of illegals heading north and attempting to invade this now great-again country. The media and Democrats wants us to forget about this too in a big hurry.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:35 AM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I can buy all the above...interesting last post right above mine...how they always downplay terrorist attacks but this one they're right out there screaming from the mountains...then again, what else are you going to call a bomb delivery? An accident? LMAO

This tanking stock market sure could cost Republicans some votes in about two weeks time if it doesn't recover in a hurry.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:14 AM   #117
hcap

The Idiot in charge.

Old 10-25-2018, 08:15 AM   #118
FakeNameChanged

Now we have Robert DiNiro added to the list of supposed victims. I wish the FBI gets this investigation concluded quickly.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:38 AM   #119
ElKabong

This *is* terrorism in the fact that there were specific individuals the packages were sent to. While I agree this has been reported differently than other instances, it qualifies to me.

The way CNN has handled this is anywhere from troubling to head scratching. Lot of drama in their presentations. Not much professionalism shown in reporting. I'm not convinced this is a legit attack or not, but the facts will come out in the end. Surprised no suspects have been named. When they are, dont jump to conclusions given the FBI's actions on Richard Jewel
Old 10-25-2018, 09:31 AM   #120
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
Now we have Robert DiNiro added to the list of supposed victims. I wish the FBI gets this investigation concluded quickly.
"You trying to bomb me?"
"You trying to bomb me?"
"You trying to bomb me?"

And Joe Biden. YOU get a bomb!

You have to ask yourself, WHO benefits from bombs attacks that do not explode?

Gotta give props to Baby Mario, of all people.
CNN this morning stating as a fact that Homeland Security was not involved in this and that was a total failure by the administration.

Shortly after that, The Gov was on the phone and he made a point to correct that - HS Was indeed in this from the git go, hand in hand with NYS Police and terror people.

Last edited by Tom; 10-25-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Closed Thread