Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-24-2018, 09:53 AM   #76
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
So Trump paid the Russians to apply pressure on Comey to make announcement on Clinton? Why doesn't Clapper just say so?
Where did I or anyone even imply this bull?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #77
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Where did I or anyone even imply this bull?
be specific, give us any of the 'broader mosaic of proof'. all we ever hear is extremely VAGUE, not staggering....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 10:16 AM   #78
Inner Dirt

Quote:
A new variation on a personal insult? Accusing me of betraying my roots simply because you don't like my politics, particularly my expression of all the facts destroying youse guys slavish Hero Worship

I marched against war, , against poverty, and against Richard Milhous Nixon. Exposing the today's latest version of Milhous as the most incapable, corrupt foolish preznit since, fits right into my hippie pals and I counterculture's principles.

You not only need a mirror you also don't appear to own a dictionary. Your so called "facts" are nothing but hearsay and opinions.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 11:40 AM   #79
boxcar

Quote:
That post is a gem of incoherence and incomprehensible boxcarian double talk.
Everyone here understood it.

1. Clap & Friends did not spy on Trump or his campaign.

2 . Clap and Friends did spy on Evil Ruskies who were out to do Hillary in.

3. Clap said Trump should be grateful for their work.

4. Clap said Trump should be grateful because they were protecting him.

5. Trump evidently wins the election because of this great protection.

6. Hillary loses the election because she was left unprotected by The Clap.

7. Not only is the election result beyond ironic, but the fact that Hillary and the Dems were clearly under attack by the Ruskies as pointed out in 51, one is led to wonder why no spies were embedded into her campaign, which would have been the eminently logical strategy. Why didn't the Obama Admin. look for Hillary's enemies in her own campaign? For these enemies would have reported back to the Trump campaign -- but they wouldn't have been making their bed in his campaign. They would have been close to Hillary to get the dirt on her.

Quote:
Sum it up in English if you can
I just did but you might first have to exterminate the termites that nest in your attic.

Quote:
Clapper said the Russians helped da leader to win. I hesitate to say, Trump should be grateful to the Russians considering he already appears to be very much so, the repugs dropping sanctions against them during the convention, and very thankful before running for president, Trump relied on Russian money. In fact Russian oligarchs are still paying off his bro' Michael Cohen. Trump has also consistently defended Russia and attacked U.S. officials investigating Russia
Trump's "slack" is because he is carrying the empty shell of the republican party as well as cash rewards for Trump unlawfully benefiting from emoluments from foreign leaders who for instance stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C.
(emphasis mine)

So, The Clap contradicted himself! Why should Trump be thankful to Clap & Friends when they utterly failed in their mission? Unless...of course, Clap & Friends were really in Trump's corner all the time. That is the only way to resolve this contradiction. Trump should be grateful to the Ruskies and to Clap for assisting the Ruskies in their mission -- which was to brink Hillary down. After all, Clap admitted that the spies in the Trump campaign were there to protect Trump. They were not concerned about protecting the Witch.

Quote:
The only anointed one on PA off topic is da leader. Sickens me to see all youse guys with your noses up his rear thanking him for screwing you.
Nah...everyone here knows Trump has is faults and foibles and idiosyncrasies -- very much unlike the bronwnose Obamanots who perpetually insisted that Obama could think no wrong, speak no wrong and do no wrong.

Last edited by boxcar; 05-24-2018 at 11:42 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #80
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
A new variation on a personal insult? Accusing me of betraying my roots simply because you don't like my politics, particularly my expression of all the facts destroying youse guys slavish Hero Worship

I marched against war, , against poverty, and against Richard Milhous Nixon. Exposing the today's latest version of Milhous as the most incapable, corrupt foolish preznit since, fits right into my hippie pals and I counterculture's principles.
Not by using the words of head-liar and head-spook, James Clapper...you're embracing the very people you marched against way back when...

Why are they telling the truth now, but back then, they weren't?

Oh, that's right...because it lines up with your politics.

Convenient.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #81
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not by using the words of head-liar and head-spook, James Clapper...you're embracing the very people you marched against way back when...

Convenient.
Happens on both sides...

Snowden, Assange, and Wikileaks are heroes around these parts now.

The amount of partisanship injected into this issue though is bothersome... from both sides.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 02:19 PM   #82
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Happens on both sides...

You bet. Someone has to do some real reporting and pick up the slack of the MSM that lies when it prints and by what it doesn't print.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:22 PM   #83
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Happens on both sides...

The amount of partisanship injected into this issue though is bothersome... from both sides.
I never marched against the above folks...I don't think I've ever denounced them either...pre-Trump or no...
Old 05-24-2018, 02:35 PM   #84
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I never marched against the above folks...I don't think I've ever denounced them either...pre-Trump or no...
Didn't lump you in.

We've joked about you wanting to watch the world burn... I just ask myself what would an anarchist think and assume you are pretty close.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2018, 01:51 AM   #85
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
So, The Clap contradicted himself! Why should Trump be thankful to Clap & Friends when they utterly failed in their mission? Unless...of course, Clap & Friends were really in Trump's corner all the time. That is the only way to resolve this contradiction. Trump should be grateful to the Ruskies and to Clap for assisting the Ruskies in their mission -- which was to brink Hillary down. After all, Clap admitted that the spies in the Trump campaign were there to protect Trump.
THE BOLDED IS THE ONLY THING YOU GOT STRAIGHT out of All of your last post.. I said Trump should be thankful to the Russians and pointed out how he has BEEN.

Sol?

You still are incoherent and incomprehensible and have no point except the one on your head.

Clapper did NOT contradict himself. The links you post always say the oppose of what you are fumbling to say.

Or post another link(s) and Prove he did.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:03 AM   #86
hcap

Quote:

Convenient.
Clapper was DNY and if he lied in the past it is nothing compared to:

Quote:
Clapper: Trump distorting my comments is Orwellian

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-is-orwellian

....Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday hit back at President Trump for claiming that Clapper admitted that the FBI had spied on the Trump campaign.

Who lies All the time! There are "spooks" who lie much less than our current president. Clapper is one. Comey is another.

Last edited by hcap; 05-25-2018 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:44 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
So, The Clap contradicted himself! Why should Trump be thankful to Clap & Friends when they utterly failed in their mission? Unless...of course, Clap & Friends were really in Trump's corner all the time. That is the only way to resolve this contradiction. Trump should be grateful to the Ruskies and to Clap for assisting the Ruskies in their mission -- which was to brink Hillary down. After all, Clap admitted that the spies in the Trump campaign were there to protect Trump.
I bolded TOO MUCH in my first post. THE CORRECTED
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
BOLDED IS THE ONLY THING YOU GOT STRAIGHT out of All of your last post.
I said Trump should be thankful to the Russians and pointed out how he has BEEN.

Last edited by hcap; 05-25-2018 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:00 AM   #88
tucker6

You seem overly triggered today Cappy.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2018, 09:17 AM   #89
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You seem overly triggered today Cappy.
No more than usual. All the lying youse guys do does annoy me. Hard to remember what the current tin foil hat conspiracy style here is in each thread.

Other than the common slavish Trump ass worshiping that is.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:28 AM   #90
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No more than you "Trumped" guys whining and crying all the time.
Clapper sets you off.....can it turn you off?