Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-15-2022, 12:36 AM   #46
Inner Dirt

Once a male commits an unquestionable rape of a child under the age of 14, they should have two choices, castration or death. That makes them a pedophile, an incurable condition.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 01:37 AM   #47
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
As has been proven over and over again... Liberals run a protection program when it comes to illegal immigrants that commit crimes in order to shelter the narratives.
Another example of what I'm talking about....
Quote:
Ohio 10-year-old's alleged illegal immigrant rapist, 27, was listed as minor in abortionist’s report to state
Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximately 17-years-old in the official filling to the Indiana Heath Department.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...s-report-state
Old 07-15-2022, 01:42 AM   #48
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Seriously. Have you been living in a cave? She got the abortion in Indiana several days ago, because it is illegal in Ohio. Even if you are a ten year old who has been raped. Then Republicans in Indiana tried to charge the Doctor with failing to report the abortion-a requirement for anyone under 16. That was completely false.

Also, the rapist was caught and has confessed. There are reports that he was the Mothers boyfriend.
Yes the report the Dr. filed was false and concealing.
Old 07-15-2022, 05:49 AM   #49
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the suspect implanted a clone?
Do you understand what DNA is? Do you know what a clone is?
Old 07-15-2022, 06:11 AM   #50
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Yes the report the Dr. filed was false and concealing.
The requirement is that the report must be filed. The only report I have seen form outside this forum is that she failed to file the report. This brings up the question of how quickly the report must be filed. Must she phone it in? Or does she put it in the next days mail? Is there a form she must fill out?

Was she told that the perpetrator's age was 17? If so then she has not committed perjury.

Why would she conceal anything? What did she have to gain?
Old 07-15-2022, 06:14 AM   #51
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Do you understand what DNA is? Do you know what a clone is?
you said the DNA was a match, like 'the same'

the only way to have identical DNA is to be an identical twin or a clone
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 10:10 AM   #52
OntheRail

Quote:
The requirement is that the report must be filed. The only report I have seen form outside this forum is that she failed to file the report. This brings up the question of how quickly the report must be filed. Must she phone it in? Or does she put it in the next days mail? Is there a form she must fill out?

Was she told that the perpetrator's age was 17? If so then she has not committed perjury.

I'm sure it's online like most thing are... Why you ask. Liberals being Liberals Shade data... narratives... agenda. Just like I heard a statment from Ohio Governor and AG stating the whole narrative of the 10 year old being denied access in Ohio. Was Bullshit... the child was used as a political pawn by abortion activists.

Quote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost is questioning the legitimacy of a recent report that a 10-year-old child abuse victim had to travel to Indiana for an abortion.

In Ohio, this type of child abuse is required by law to be reported to a child services agency however in this case there’s no indication that happened.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.10t...5-ccc3d9e9ab46

It's not like the lefts kill it up to birth crowd would never further victimized this child that was a victim of abuse and rape to push a narrative... agenda.
Old 07-15-2022, 10:22 AM   #53
Bustin Stones

The last thing I want to do is debate whether the mother knew her child was molested. I read that she admitted it was her boy friend. I falsely concluded that it meant she knew that the child was being molested.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 11:13 AM   #54
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yes, because to you, once an illegal steps foot in the USA, he/she should be allowed to remain here forever...your warped mindset is kinda funny

7 years? Obama/Biden? Yeah, I see your point...
My warped mindset...lol...Your argument is "to [me], once an illegal steps foot in the USA, he/she should be allowed to remain here forever."

Not sure where I asserted that in this post or any other post, you generally lump your conclusions on anyone who posts some factual information that doesn't fit your predecided or Tucker's narrative. Somehow you want to pin this on Biden or Obama, but didn't Donald Trump have 4 years of his presidency to get rid of and track down Fuentes while he was living in Columbus? And how do we know it was just 7 years? The article details he was living in Columbus Ohio for "at least" 7 years. How do we know he wasn't living elsewhere in the US for longer than that? A lot still to come out but you've already jumped to your typical partisan conclusions.

Last edited by Secretariat; 07-15-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 11:52 AM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
My warped mindset...lol...Your argument is "to [me], once an illegal steps foot in the USA, he/she should be allowed to remain here forever."

Not sure where I asserted that in this post or any other post, you generally lump your conclusions on anyone who posts some factual information that doesn't fit your predecided or Tucker's narrative. Somehow you want to pin this on Biden or Obama, but didn't Donald Trump have 4 years of his presidency to get rid of and track down Fuentes while he was living in Columbus? And how do we know it was just 7 years? The article details he was living in Columbus Ohio for "at least" 7 years. How do we know he wasn't living elsewhere in the US for longer than that? A lot still to come out but you've already jumped to your typical partisan conclusions.
If we operated as a country with borders, chances are, this guy would never have been here in the first place. That is an undeniable fact.

Another undeniable fact is that Democrats, Biden and likely yourself, support the current state of affairs which allow many more like this scumbag to do the same thing. (So do many Republicans, which is why BOTH parties should rot in hell).

The rest is just needless jousting.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-15-2022 at 11:53 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 01:01 PM   #56
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the only way to have identical DNA is to be an identical twin or a clone
Equivocation. For the purpose of identification only half of the DNA (i.e., half of the double helix) has to match.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:15 PM   #57
mostpost

Quote:

The report has to be filed within Three days. She filed in two.
I assume electronically. Why would the age of the perpetrator even be on the report. The Doctor could not be held responsible for knowing that.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:20 PM   #58
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Old 07-15-2022, 02:03 PM   #59
Bustin Stones

I post this as a question to my fellow conservatives........

If you wanted to welcome new citizens, could you do better than people willing to hoof it up from S America? These people have the most skin in the game. They'd be the most ambitious and least likely to want to screw up their chances. They're willing to risk life and limb for a chance to improve their family's future.
But, the people we welcome to work here are people who cheered when the planes hit the NY towers. Yes, my neighbor who worked as a surgical nurse in a hospital actually witnessed this.
Be careful whom you choose as your friends.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 02:04 PM   #60
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yeah, you're right. I didn't answer for 20 minutes bc I have a life. Lets declare victory before Light can answer. Now where did I see that B4...Hmmmm
Good for you. Now...how's about that Full of Shit statement you made???

Par for the Course with you. It's how you roll. Remember???

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 07-15-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply