Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-17-2021, 06:12 PM   #226
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Link to a Yahoo News article with enhanced video of the first shooting:
https://www.yahoo.com/now/enhanced-d...155330597.html

Hint: wait for the ad to get done playing.

-jp

Thanks.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:30 PM   #227
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
I'll explain the problem to you.

When people believe the police is the enemy and leftist politicians tell the police to stand down, that gives the bad guys a license to steal, riot, attack innocent people, destroy property, rape women etc...

When generally law abiding citizens are put in that position, they feel compelled to use their guns to defend themselves and private property because the government and police are not.

When you mix and bunch of angry rioters with a bunch of people trying to protect themselves and private property, bad things are going to happen. This case is an example.

In this case, had the police, national guard or whoever been allowed to bring the rioters under control, this kid would have been home shooting cans, squirrels, or something else and not people. But the left keeps allowing these rioters and criminals to have free reign on our cities and private property.

Quite frankly, they are either MORONS or TRYING TO CAUSE CHAOS for political gain or some other agenda.

Now we can take it back even further.

We absolutely DO need some police reform. No one should ever be a target of the police because of their skin color. We don't want anyone to feel like the police is the enemy. But we also need the mainstream media to STOP LYING and SPINNING. They are whipping people into a frenzy by creating a narrative that is not supported by the data.

You know why the media does that?

(please excuse the language) They are SCUMBAGS TRYING TO CAUSE CHAOS for political gain or some other agenda.

We could end all of this with some solid real police reform and by getting all the leftist morons, scumbags, and liars out of office and the media.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-17-2021 at 06:35 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2021, 10:02 PM   #228
JustRalph
Just another Facist

JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2021, 10:15 PM   #229
davew

who are the white supremacists?

prosecutors, judge, 'victims', accused, defense attorneys, democrat politicians, most news organizations ....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 02:58 AM   #230
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Apostrophe missing in can’t.

Strike one.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:27 AM   #231
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
COME ON MAN, he was within 1000 feet of a school
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 08:18 AM   #232
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
No video, meaning I am not basing it on any video, blurred or not. I was referring to testimony by Rittenhouse. Early on, a guy thought Rit pointed his gun at him. He asked him if he did and Rit said yes, to avoid a conflict. But by doing so, anyone around him were under the impression that this kid is walking around pointing a rifle at people.

The only time I changed my mind was after listening to hours of testimony and videos. I do not agree that he acted in self defense in every charge. I do think, however, that there is ample instances of prosecutorial overreach for a mistrial, or even dismissal of charges with prejudice. The most important thing going on is that we can't allow government to use these kinds of sleezy tactics against the accused, no matter who they are.

btw...now, 12:35pm est, jury may soon coming back to review video. What video may be telling how they may be leaning.
I believe it is at this point that you call police and let them handle it.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:02 AM   #233
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This higher quality video may be the end of it all. Not proving the best evidence to the defense is major. Judge could wait to see what verdict comes in and the declare a mistrial.

Meanwhile, in Georgia, prosecution is into McMichael's shorts. Judge made a ruling that we don't know yet about letting her bring up the racial slur he supposedly made over the dead man.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #234
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
This higher quality video may be the end of it all. Not proving the best evidence to the defense is major. Judge could wait to see what verdict comes in and the declare a mistrial.

Meanwhile, in Georgia, prosecution is into McMichael's shorts. Judge made a ruling that we don't know yet about letting her bring up the racial slur he supposedly made over the dead man.
I think he has to rule on the mistrial before hearing a verdict.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 10:27 AM   #235
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I think he has to rule on the mistrial before hearing a verdict.
He said yesterday that he reserved judgement at any time. May have been media-vultures who said after.

CNN LEMON AND CUOMO

Last edited by Tom; 11-18-2021 at 10:29 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 01:12 PM   #236
ElKabong

Supposed msnbc producer being held for chasing a bus with the jurors aboard. Was going to take photos. Judge has ordered no msnbc employee be in the courtroom until an investigation has been completed

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...9a2558543.html
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 01:30 PM   #237
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

New video drone footage, withheld by prosecutor, clearly grounds not only fo dismissal with prejudice, but charging DA with denying Rit his constitutional rights.

Even with the new video, I still his first shot was self defense, #2,3 and 4 were murder, or manslaughter.

But I can't wait the suit against Biden for his false slanderous comments.
Old 11-18-2021, 02:30 PM   #238
tucker6

Quote:
New video drone footage, withheld by prosecutor, clearly grounds not only fo dismissal with prejudice, but charging DA with denying Rit his constitutional rights.

Even with the new video, I still his first shot was self defense, #2,3 and 4 were murder, or manslaughter.

But I can't wait the suit against Biden for his false slanderous comments.
I try to put myself in Rittenhouse's shoes if I had been stupid enough to be there in the first place, which I wouldn't. If I felt threatened and chased, my adrenalin would be sky high, and I could easily find myself pressing the trigger longer than I would at a practice range. When you are scared for your life, I think one would tend to go overboard if it was spontaneous rather than leave the threat present. As a juror, you have to place yourself there and ask whether what he did was reasonable for the conditions he was under. I think so even if I think he was dumb for being there. I look at him and don't see a bad person. Just naïve and someone older should have counseled him better that day.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 02:36 PM   #239
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I try to put myself in Rittenhouse's shoes if I had been stupid enough to be there in the first place, which I wouldn't. If I felt threatened and chased, my adrenalin would be sky high, and I could easily find myself pressing the trigger longer than I would at a practice range. When you are scared for your life, I think one would tend to go overboard if it was spontaneous rather than leave the threat present. As a juror, you have to place yourself there and ask whether what he did was reasonable for the conditions he was under. I think so even if I think he was dumb for being there. I look at him and don't see a bad person. Just naïve and someone older should have counseled him better that day.

A severe case of being a stupid teenager. Even though he went somewhere armed he was greatly outnumbered by a bunch of violent rioters.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 03:04 PM   #240
classhandicapper

I'm not stupid enough to go somewhere armed for a potential confrontation either. I'd be more likely to move out of any area where confrontations and riots are occurring. But again. when rioters are looting, burning, and destroying private property and the police is handcuffed from doing anything about it, citizens will eventually take these matters into their own hands. That's what makes it a monumental error to allow it to continue. You are begging for a riot (which is bad enough) to turn into a major confrontation with casualties.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-18-2021 at 03:06 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply