Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2021, 05:14 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Peer reviewed studies?

I believe there actually are some...so...check
Old 06-21-2021, 05:24 PM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
The State you live in is hands-down one of the worst five States in the Country as evidenced by the out-of control violent crime and the amount of taxes it costs to live in that Hellhole. By the way...what in the Hell do you people in Illinois get in the form of representation for all the Tax money you pay???

Yet, for some reason, you feel you are uniquely qualified to tell everybody else how wrong they are about everything. Look at the current state of affairs in the State of Illinois...then look at the current state of affairs in the State of Florida.

You people are Mentally ill.
You’re confused. I don’t live in Kentucky. I live in a state that has indoor plumbing.
We also have Museums, Galleries, Symphonies, Major League sports teams-five of them, six if you count soccer. Plus two of the top universities in the country, University of Chicago and Northwestern University.

We’re the home of two great Presidents, Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama. Ronald Reagan also was from Illinois, but hey, nobody’s perfect.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:41 PM   #18
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You’re confused. I don’t live in Kentucky. I live in a state that has indoor plumbing.
We also have Museums, Galleries, Symphonies, Major League sports teams-five of them, six if you count soccer. Plus two of the top universities in the country, University of Chicago and Northwestern University.

We’re the home of two great Presidents, Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama. Ronald Reagan also was from Illinois, but hey, nobody’s perfect.
You use the state Kentucky. It seems you are scare of the any state that may have laws. What kind POS living in a corrupt state like you do, drooling over small children, think that anything you say matters?
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2021, 09:06 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Apparently dumbass forgets Lincoln was born in KENTUCKY

And mostly raised in INDIANA
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2021, 08:23 AM   #20
davew

new study

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...UKN0aowg%3D%3D
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2021, 09:55 AM   #21
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

India isn't that much smarter. With pressure by the WHO, they've stopped distributing Ivermectin. The lead health officials are claiming that the vaccine is responsible for the decline in new cases, which is silly seeing that they're only 5% vaccinated.

https://trialsitenews.com/dghs-hatch...aims-weigh-in/
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2021, 10:05 AM   #22
woodtoo

Up here in TrueDoh land they will not tell us what remedies are available, unless I was on my death bed would they tell me I cannot get Ivermectin.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:42 AM   #23
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

If you have a positive test, you can get it from one of these doctors;

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2021, 12:25 PM   #24
sandpit

Kentucky gave us Lincoln, Muhammad Ali, the composers of "Happy Birthday to You", KFC, bourbon, the enamel bathtub, and where Lewis & Clark met to begin their historic journey.

Every state has museum, galleries, symphonies and universities. My son is now in charge of testing batteries for the entire US Navy submarine fleet and he didn't need an Illinois university education to secure his job. So if you're hanging your hat on pro sports teams and Obama, that's just sad.

I've been lucky enough to visit or tour 49 of the 50 states, and I can assure you Illinois is a lot closer to the bottom than top of the "must see" states.
sandpit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2021, 01:13 PM   #25
Elkchester Road

Quote:

We have indoor plumbing, too, Clown...and we don't get our asses taxed off to have these things. That's what you Idiots don't get...you pay so much more for a Quality of Life that is absolutely no better...and in many ways...much worse. You Asshats have no clue how bad you are being raked over the coals in those Blue State Hellholes.

Since you felt the need to spew this Horseshit about our two representative States...explain some things. Why does even the most basic things cost so much more in Blue States? And why are Blue States, inarguably, the most corrupt in the Country? Because those "Leaders" KNOW they can do this to you...and you will come back for more.

Tell Rod Blagojevich an America-loving person in Kentucky says Hello.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

You wanna play who’s states better? Huh mostpost?

I’d pull my home state out my holster and laugh at you.

8 Presidents if I believe…….

One of my fav Buckeyes Dean Martin……..but there are tons more

Take a dip in the famous Buckeye pool.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/ohio.php

And don’t forget me, and Paceadvantage
Old 06-23-2021, 12:50 PM   #27
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You wanna play who’s states better? Huh mostpost?

I’d pull my home state out my holster and laugh at you.

8 Presidents if I believe…….

One of my fav Buckeyes Dean Martin……..but there are tons more

Take a dip in the famous Buckeye pool.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/ohio.php

And don’t forget me, and Paceadvantage
Exactly, Ralph. Any reasonable person can see that in terms of Negative Indices Illinois is one of the WORST States in the Union.

Cook County in Illinois has more corruption in it than most States.

mostpost has reached Troll status. Drops in a thread, says something stupid, and makes no attempt to back up what he says. The next time you see him is in another thread...saying something stupid.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:00 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Drops in a thread, says something stupid, and makes no attempt to back up what he says. The next time you see him is in another thread...saying something stupid.
Still the same............. hang around long enough and he will call your wife fat...........
Old 06-23-2021, 02:05 PM   #29
xtb

Quote:

mostpost has reached Troll status. Drops in a thread, says something stupid, and makes no attempt to back up what he says. The next time you see him is in another thread...saying something stupid.
Anyone else notice that when hcrap left, Zilly stepped it up a notch. When Zilly faded away, Musty filled the void. Almost like they are tag teaming.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2021, 05:57 PM   #30
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Anyone else notice that when hcrap left, Zilly stepped it up a notch. When Zilly faded away, Musty filled the void. Almost like they are tag teaming.
Each other? Probably!
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply