Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-08-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

FBI reputation

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-age...clinton-probe/

I don't buy this bullshit. I think the FBI is as partisan as the rest of the government.

They were never on the level and haven't been since the 90's
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 08:20 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

FBI has outlived its usefulness.
It is nothing but an embarrassment, deserving of no respect.
Get rid of it.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #3
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-age...clinton-probe/

I don't buy this bullshit. I think the FBI is as partisan as the rest of the government.

They were never on the level and haven't been since the 90's
I will stick up for the FBI by suggesting the agency had its hands tied up and had no choice. Constitutional crisis is not a road it may go down, no one wants charges leveled against everyone involved more than I. Many a scumbag has been allowed to get off completely to provide our government to remain intact, you decide what remain intact entails. There are things not known by the public and part of the FBI's job is to keep it that way, like it or not. Part of my thinking is that sometimes the public is the windshield, and sometimes it is the bug. Our problem is that things are such a mess the public is often the bug of late.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 11:18 PM   #4
davew

I think they found more corruption and security lapses from elected officials in Washington DC than they could handle.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #5
Jess Hawsen Arown

There were serious flaws with old J Edgar Hoover, but he never would have let the FBI be owned by the Democratic Party.

Between the current politicalness of the FBI and DOJ, we are more like the Soviet Union.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2016, 02:54 PM   #6
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
There were serious flaws with old J Edgar Hoover, but he never would have let the FBI be owned by the Democratic Party.
The President of these United States directs the federal government, CIA involvement effects the FBI. Most stuff will not see the light of day until most of us are long in the ground, just how things work.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Just how it used to work in Germany.
Funny how similar we are to them.
Right down to the ignorant population.

Last edited by Tom; 10-09-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2016, 03:09 PM   #8
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
BLANK has outlived its usefulness.
It is nothing but an embarrassment, deserving of no respect.
Get rid of it.
You do realize that you say this about everything and anything just about every day, don't you?
Old 10-09-2016, 05:10 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

With the totally worthless government we have, it applies everyday.
When the government is used for personal gains instead of representing the people, like the FBI, IRS, DOJ have been the last 7 years, it is time to recognise the Fourth Reich is here.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:27 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
With the totally worthless government we have, it applies everyday.
When the government is used for personal gains instead of representing the people, like the FBI, IRS, DOJ have been the last 7 years, it is time to recognise the Fourth Reich is here.
I would not go that far Tom, the FBI, IRS, and DOJ are comprised of American workers. I still believe in the American worker because I believe in America, to this I say give them a break. My reasoning is I really feel that everything becomes full circle.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:53 PM   #11
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522
I would not go that far Tom, the FBI, IRS, and DOJ are comprised of American workers. I still believe in the American worker because I believe in America, to this I say give them a break. My reasoning is I really feel that everything becomes full circle.
The American workers as you posted about aren't in a position to cover up or corrupt. Senior directors are those I worry about.

Meeting Bill Clinton on a plane on a Tarmac in Phoenix a few days before comey testifies, is what turned my head on the clintons for good. To think the game isn't fixed is dreaming
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2016, 12:07 AM   #12
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
The American workers as you posted about aren't in a position to cover up or corrupt. Senior directors are those I worry about.

Meeting Bill Clinton on a plane on a Tarmac in Phoenix a few days before Comey testifies, is what turned my head on the clintons for good. To think the game isn't fixed is dreaming
I understand all that, I think Donald J. Trump has been hitting that well. We are better than the other ilk because we do not blow warm air up each others asses right?
Old 10-10-2016, 11:14 AM   #13
delayjf

I think this whole email thing quite possible goes all the way to Obama. It might quite possible expose that the administration (to include HRC) was involved in the unauthorized supply of weapons to Libyan rebels, sort of a Obama version of Iran/Contra.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #14
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
I think this whole email thing quite possible goes all the way to Obama. It might quite possible expose that the administration (to include HRC) was involved in the unauthorized supply of weapons to Libyan rebels, sort of a Obama version of Iran/Contra.
The deafening silence of the Seth Rich murder 'investigation' as well as plenty of other cover ups ought to get intelligent people to question what is REALLY going on here. Comey and lynch looked like little lambs and deer in headlights when it came to upholding their job description, maybe they were thinking about what happened to Seth and thought twice about 'getting involved'

How brave are the women who sat at that debate last night who are vocal about bill's shenanigans, with so many ending up meeting horrible endings it takes someone much braver than the average person to speak up.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2016, 09:06 PM   #15
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
I think your very close, in fact I really do not think it is a secret that it has been one end run after another and the heck with the law. The DOJ and the FBI are obligated to shield the President or am I wrong?