Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-20-2022, 09:16 PM   #31
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Ask not what your Country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Who is the "Country" that I should do something for? Joe Biden? The Congress? The DOJ? The IRS?

Last edited by thaskalos; 12-20-2022 at 09:21 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-20-2022, 09:23 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
"Not even knowing they were doing anything wrong"
Yep - they just wandered into the Capitol behind a raucous mob and had no idea they were doing anything wrong.

What a load of shit
If only we had held the Summer of Love 2020 participants to this high standard....LULZ

I think Kamala our esteemed VP was busy bailing a lot of them out...double LULZ

You're a laugh RIOT man...that's the kind of RIOT you are
Old 12-20-2022, 09:41 PM   #33
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If only we had held the Summer of Love 2020 participants to this high standard....LULZ

I think Kamala our esteemed VP was busy bailing a lot of them out...double LULZ

You're a laugh RIOT man...that's the kind of RIOT you are
One group of people loot Joe's Tire Shop to protest the wrongful killing of a citizen at the hands of the police. Officers were later convicted in that killing.
Another group of people invade our Capitol building, the very seat of our government, to protest an election that they falsely think was rigged. Despite numerous efforts, they have failed at every turn trying to prove the election was rigged.

Which group do you think the government is going to go after with more force?
If the answers surprises you then you aren't very bright.

Laugh riot indeed
Old 12-20-2022, 10:23 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
One group of people loot Joe's Tire Shop to protest the wrongful killing of a citizen at the hands of the police. Officers were later convicted in that killing.
Another group of people invade our Capitol building, the very seat of our government, to protest an election that they falsely think was rigged. Despite numerous efforts, they have failed at every turn trying to prove the election was rigged.

Laugh riot indeed
Which group caused more damage?

Took over blocks of a major city for weeks?

yeah...totally justifiable...I see your logic

Get out of here with your two-year-old child brand of thinking.
Old 12-20-2022, 10:25 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Laugh riot indeed
BOTH were media creations, by the way

Ponder that

BOTH inflated WAY BEYOND their true net worth

And BOTH to serve the same master
Old 12-21-2022, 08:47 AM   #36
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Easy. When April 15 comes around, what if half the tax-paying citizens refused to pay their income tax and instead sent the authorities a note telling them to go "Fuck Themselves"? What do you suspect would happen then? Would our government release the killers and the rapists from prison so they could make room for the millions of tax evaders?

Sometimes you can't expect your government to just HAND you your "rights" as a citizen. Occasionally, you have to stand up...and demand those rights for yourself.
That would work if they had a budget that must be balanced. Now they just charge more on the national debt credit card. The have spent 30-50% more ever year lstely and act as if they can do this FOREVER.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-21-2022, 09:36 AM   #37
classhandicapper

Quote:
"Not even knowing they were doing anything wrong"
Yep - they just wandered into the Capitol behind a raucous mob and had no idea they were doing anything wrong.

What a load of shit
What you saw was what the corrupt media wanted you to see. They were showing the initial violent storming of the capitol by a small percentage of the entire crowd which totaled thousands.

Later, some people that were not up front to see the storming were walking in like tourists. Police did nothing to stop them or to suggest they shouldn't. There was no violence in that second group. They were just walking around to see what was going on. Some of them (including a doctor I follow) were arrested and did time also. I've seen that video also.

Yet the guy who was one of the biggest instigators of the entire thing is ON VIDEO I have seen telling people they HAVE TO storm the capitol. Nothing happened to him and DC denies he was connected to the FBI.

I'm calling BS.

IMO, it's close to a 100% certainty the FBI was in the crowd trying to accumulate intelligence on some of the real radicals that were among the larger group. And imo the FBI helped instigate the event so they could arrest them and further discredit Trump and his supporters.

This is some deep state shit.

The entire globalist establishment (both parties, media, tech, IC) is working to discredit Trump and stop his more America first movement in terms of trade, borders, Russia, China etc... But the rest of the republicans are in a tricky spot. They want to get rid of him also, but they know he still has a lot of power and if they cross him too much they'll be defeated in their next election by his supporters.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-21-2022 at 09:50 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-21-2022, 08:54 PM   #38
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Who is the "Country" that I should do something for? Joe Biden? The Congress? The DOJ? The IRS?
Rest assured, all know who you are.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-22-2022, 01:04 AM   #39
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Rest assured, all know who you are.
I am honored!
Old 12-22-2022, 05:34 AM   #40
Half Smoke

do you think Biden or Trump or any other politico is the greatest thing since sliced bread__________?

lucky you

hundreds, maybe thousands of internet sources with real "facts" you can quote to back you up

do you think Trump or Biden or any other politico is on a Satanic path to destroying the country_____________?

lucky you

hundreds, maybe thousands of internet sources with real "facts" you can quote to back you up and

anything you want to believe - far left, far right, center - whatever - it's all out there for you to cherry pick

whatever you want to believe - for sure - you can find an Amen Chorus

and there pretty much all very trustworthy too______________(~:\

Last edited by Half Smoke; 12-22-2022 at 05:36 AM.
Half Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-22-2022, 10:03 AM   #41
usfgeology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

do you think Biden or Trump or any other politico is the greatest thing since sliced bread__________?

lucky you

hundreds, maybe thousands of internet sources with real "facts" you can quote to back you up

do you think Trump or Biden or any other politico is on a Satanic path to destroying the country_____________?

lucky you

hundreds, maybe thousands of internet sources with real "facts" you can quote to back you up and

anything you want to believe - far left, far right, center - whatever - it's all out there for you to cherry pick

whatever you want to believe - for sure - you can find an Amen Chorus

and there pretty much all very trustworthy too______________(~:\

I have a game with my friends where I bet them they can name anything and I can find a website that links that “anything” to a cancer risk. It’s not too much of a metaphorical stretch to recognize any political opinion can be backed up in the same way.
usfgeology is offline   Reply With Quote Reply