Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #226
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike View Post

It was DT jr.'s belief that a foreigner had damaging info on the opposing political party which is coming from foreign sources. And, he probably had suspicions who these sources were.

Is that the part you don't believe?
Ok I'll play. What did Debbie Wass Schultz do? Collusion? Rigged an election to Clinton's benefit? You tell me.

When Podesta and Wass-Schultz get their jail time, I'll give this Russian nonsense some attention. Until then you can forget it. You had a stolen primary and plenty of proof, yet nothing has happened.

Now why is that???
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2017, 10:48 PM   #227
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Ok I'll play. What did Debbie Wass Schultz do? Collusion? Rigged an election to Clinton's benefit? You tell me.

When Podesta and Wass-Schultz get their jail time, I'll give this Russian nonsense some attention. Until then you can forget it. You had a stolen primary and plenty of proof, yet nothing has happened.

Now why is that???
Excellent point. If anybody screwed with the election, it was Wass-Schultz
Old 07-11-2017, 10:51 PM   #228
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Excellent point. If anybody screwed with the election, it was Wass-Schultz
Please don't use the word "screw" in the same sentence with that woman's name. It gives me a big soft on.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:56 AM   #229
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

Now why is that???
Read my entire reply instead of selective parts which is what you're doing. I was trying to explain why the Treason idea is being mentioned.

Read the news articles and make up your own mind. Hopefully, you're not making up your mind based on these guys posted opinions.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 07-12-2017 at 02:04 AM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2017, 02:32 AM   #230
NJ Stinks

Quote:

Read the news articles and make up your own mind.
Didn't you hear? Donny Boy says Russia is our new best friend and Donny Boy's legion of fawners don't care. Because it's more important to cut taxes for people who don't need the cuts and screw people who need Medicaid. It's more important to pick who can afford a safe abortion than it is to make sure everybody can. It's more important to make sure everybody in the night club is carrying than do what that fool Wyatt Earp did in Dodge City 150 years ago.

Down is the new up. Apparently.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:27 PM   #231
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
Didn't you hear? Donny Boy says Russia is our new best friend and Donny Boy's legion of fawners don't care. Because it's more important to cut taxes for people who don't need the cuts and screw people who need Medicaid. It's more important to pick who can afford a safe abortion than it is to make sure everybody can. It's more important to make sure everybody in the night club is carrying than do what that fool Wyatt Earp did in Dodge City 150 years ago.

New Best Friend where the hell have you been... oh that's right stuck in the swamps of jersey.

I guess delusional is the new norm for the left... no wait they been that way for decades.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #232
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post

Which is the reason I added ... hopefully one isn't making up their minds based on the posts of others on here. If they are, it's because they're too lazy to read and think for themselves or just unable to.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #233
Clocker

Quote:

It was DT jr.'s belief that a foreigner had damaging info on the opposing political party which is coming from foreign sources. And, he probably had suspicions who these sources were.

Is that the part you don't believe?

I think the view is that he is/was part of the inner circle at that time. And, based on his actions one could view it that he and these other inner circle individuals were willing to collude with whomever to acquire the info.

Since it possibly involved a foreign government as the source and they did know it based on his own acknowledgment that's the reason people have mentioned it could border on Treason.
So even though such damaging info did not exist, Trump Jr. committed a thought crime by believing that it existed and that he might get hold of it?

And because the "other inner circle individuals" thought that the nonexistent info might exist and might come from a foreign government, they also are guilty of thought crimes?

Treason is the only crime defined in the US Constitution:

Quote:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
Did Trump Jr. or any of "other inner circle individuals" levy war against the United States? Did they give aid and comfort to the enemy? Are we at war with Russia? I saw the president shaking hands with Putin recently. Is that treason?

I can't wait to see those trials.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #234
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
So even though such damaging info did not exist, Trump Jr. committed a thought crime by believing that it existed and that he might get hold of it?

And because the "other inner circle individuals" thought that the nonexistent info might exist and might come from a foreign government, they also are guilty of thought crimes?

Treason is the only crime defined in the US Constitution:

Did Trump Jr. or any of "other inner circle individuals" levy war against the United States? Did they give aid and comfort to the enemy? Are we at war with Russia? I saw the president shaking hands with Putin recently. Is that treason?

I can't wait to see those trials.
See my response to Elkabong which was to explain why the idea of treason came up.

You may have added to their reasoning of aiding and abetting the enemy.

From Google:

"Aiding and Abetting Law and Legal Definition. Aiding and abetting generally means to somehow assist in the commission of a crime, or to be an accomplice. It involves a plan to commit a crime or to commit acts, the probable consequences of which are criminal."

This info if provided would most likely have been stolen. And, they knew this going into the meeting.

All three of them should have gone to the FBI as soon as they received the emails and let the FBI decide how they should proceed then there wouldn't be this situation.

These events also indicates the judgement or the lack of judgement for all three inner circle members. And, at least one of them is currently providing political advice to the President. Kind of scary.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #235
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
But, apparently you see nothing wrong with a foreign government getting involved in another country's election process.
Still waiting for ANY evidence that ANYTHING ever occurred.
OBama did far more to interfere with other elections that this so called mysterious RUSSIAN.

God, you guys are seriously funny.

Do me a favor, each of you guts, Dan, get in here, list the tracks you guys play every weekend. I gotta get in on the harvest.

The stupid money is bet here:

Old 07-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #236
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So what if he did?
It's not like he had the intelligence network of the US tapping him, like OBama did for Hillary. It's not like Mr. President Jr. secretly met with someone in a jet on a runway and then two days later release information designed to influence the election.

If ANY foreign government has anything dirty on Hillary I want to hear about it. Nothing wrong was done here no matter what he was told. It is called the real world. Don't do crap that others can use against you later on. Hillary is dirtier than pole dancer's laundry, so if it gets out, to GD bad for her. Kudo to anyone who reveals the secret of scumbags like her and her perverted hubby.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #237
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This info if provided would most likely have been stolen. And, they knew this going into the meeting.
OMG, are you for real?
The ONLY facts of ANY crimes all along has been that the LEFT has stolen and reveled classified information.

Let me tell, aiding and abetting the enemy mean helping HILLARY, who is the enemy.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #238
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Still waiting for ANY evidence that ANYTHING ever occurred.
Seems perfectly obvious that the Trump people were guilty of thought crimes. They thought that there was info, but there wasn't. They thought it came from the Russian government, but it didn't.

But our local reps from the Thought Police know that if the info existed and if it was from the Russian government, they would have used it, so they are guilty as hell. Book 'em.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #239
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
So what if he did?
It's not like he had the intelligence network of the US tapping him, like OBama did for Hillary. It's not like Mr. President Jr. secretly met with someone in a jet on a runway and then two days later release information designed to influence the election.

If ANY foreign government has anything dirty on Hillary I want to hear about it. Nothing wrong was done here no matter what he was told. It is called the real world. Don't do crap that others can use against you later on. Hillary is dirtier than pole dancer's laundry, so if it gets out, to GD bad for her. Kudo to anyone who reveals the secret of scumbags like her and her perverted hubby.
How would you have acted if an Obama associate did rhe same thing Trump Jr did prior to his last election?
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2017, 08:33 PM   #240
maddog42

Quote:
So what if he did?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...rump-jr-240445

Obama and Bush Ethics lawyers are calling Trump Jr.'s defense of the Russian meeting "nonsense". He violated all sorts of laws and will not get off without a presidential pardon. Mueller will flip this guy in 5 minutes. He will rat out everyone that Flynn doesn't. Quit making excuses for scumbags Tom.