Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 07-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #61
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike View Post
I missed that one but I take it you read it.

Did the article mention specifics similar to what was discussed on here?

Maybe you can find it or, are you just making it up as you usually do?

Whenever I've mentioned these articles from other sources I've always included a link and even highlighted the passages.
He was being sarcastic because of your post where you thought the DRF article was because of here.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #62
In the box

Question Parlay Answer

If I view these 2 races as a parlay I am left with a supportive result of $30 as
a final payoff for the 2 wins.

As follows:

...... 2 tickets for each race....first hit in the third race
...... hit ratio of 25% (2 of 8)
....... second hit in fourth race
....... 50% premiums on the payoff mutual (8..12) and (6..9)

Math $26 - 4 = $22
Return =$42
Cost = 12
Profit =$30

I could be satisfied with the above.

In the box
In the box is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #63
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
He was being sarcastic because of your post where you thought the DRF article was because of here.
I know he was and so was my reply. You need to lighten up. This was just internet banter which we've been doing for quite some time. Apparently, he seems to enjoy it.

It's sort of the internet banter which you and I had a couple of days ago. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Btw, I don't like bullies and when they turn their attention towards me I get really pissed off.

If you don't like my posts just don't read them. Usually, I'm just having fun.

But, my comment wasn't without thought. Refer to post #22 in this thread between Knowclew and myself and then read the DRF article because I don't think you have yet. And, see if you can spot any common ideas and answers. The DRF article is dated 7/7/17, the day after our posts.

Now, if you want to discuss how they made a "killing" as you say given a DD pool for the 2nd and 3rd race of $8600 and each of the mutuel pools for those races were $58k and $68k respectively, I'm interested since compared to you I'm relatively a newbie. I'm curious how this organization has been repeatedly putting it over on the bettors. I'm assuming they're not using drugs on race day because we all know that has occurred at places.

I now find it amusing that you mentioned I have no clue because it reminded me of another member who posted the exact same thing towards me. It took awhile to jog my memory. But, that guy IMO is just a Troll.

Are you just another Troll?

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 07-11-2017 at 09:31 PM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #64
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I know he was and so was my reply. You need to lighten up. This was just internet banter which we've been doing for quite some time. Apparently, he seems to enjoy it.

It's sort of the internet banter which you and I had a couple of days ago. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Btw, I don't like bullies and when they turn their attention towards me I get really pissed off.

If you don't like my posts just don't read them. Usually, I'm just having fun.

But, my comment wasn't without thought. Refer to post #22 in this thread between Knowclew and myself and then read the DRF article because I don't think you have yet. And, see if you can spot any common ideas and answers. The DRF article is dated 7/7/17, the day after our posts.

Now, if you want to discuss how they made a "killing" as you say given a DD pool for the 2nd and 3rd race of $8600 and each of the mutuel pools for those races were $58k and $68k respectively, I'm interested since compared to you I'm relatively a newbie. I'm curious how this organization has been repeatedly putting it over on the bettors.

I now find it amusing that you mentioned I have no clue because it reminded me of another member who posted the exact same thing towards me. It took awhile to jog my memory. But, that guy IMO is just a Troll.

Are you just another Troll?
You're the typical internet victim. You opine on everything, while knowing very little. People with a clue have a good discussion and you're smack dab in the middle of it, ruining it with your stupidity. When you're called on it, you start calling the person who calls you on it a troll and bully.

You'll have to find someone else to play with. I'm not interested in your stupidity after this. But please, do the board a favor and stay in your lane. Stop ruining discussions with your uninformed opinions.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #65
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
You're the typical internet victim. You opine on everything, while knowing very little. People with a clue have a good discussion and you're smack dab in the middle of it, ruining it with your stupidity. When you're called on it, you start calling the person who calls you on it a troll and bully.

You'll have to find someone else to play with. I'm not interested in your stupidity after this. But please, do the board a favor and stay in your lane. Stop ruining discussions with your uninformed opinions.
I'm the victim?

Believe me I'm no victim.

Didn't you go out of your way to try and bully me?

Like I said Bullies really piss me off whether directed towards me or someone else. Always have had that effect on me. So, yes I just may be a little irritated towards you.

Now, you've been Trolling me for days.

Such as this latest, I was responding to NoCalGreg's post and then you jumped in.

I mentioned to you before I only get involved in topics which interest me.

And, I've already noted the differences in the number of total posts between you and I.

Think about this, if you were to stop posting today, it would take me probably 10 years to almost match your post count given the number of posts I've been making. And, I've been here longer.

And, you were gone how many years?

See, I believe most of mine have been of the gem variety although not all but, they were all on topic.

How many of yours were of the jockey stiffed the horse or some other paranoid delusional opinion of yours .... 1000 +/- or more of your 7900 posts?

And, like I said. It's just internet banter. Lighten up!

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 07-11-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #66
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I'm the victim?

Believe me I'm no victim.

Didn't you go out of your way to try and bully me?

Like I said Bullies really piss me off whether directed towards me or someone else. Always have had that effect on me. So, yes I just may be a little irritated towards you.

Now, you've been Trolling me for days.

Such as this latest, I was responding to NoCalGreg's post and then you jumped in.

I mentioned to you before I only get involved in topics which interest me.

And, I've already noted the differences in the number of total posts between you and I.

Think about this, if you were to stop posting today, it would take me probably 10 years to almost match your post count given the number of posts I've been making. And, I've been here longer.

And, you were gone how many years?

See, I believe most of mine have been of the gem variety although not all but, they were all on topic.

How many of yours were of the jockey stiffed the horse or some other paranoid delusional opinion of yours .... 1000 +/- or more of your 7900 posts?

And, like I said. It's just internet banter. Lighten up!
I'm confused. First I'm bullying you (but you're not a victim ) but I should also lighten up because it's just banter. Makes about as much sense as interrupting a good conversation so you can spew stupidity to feed your ego.

Let's put it this way, you can not like me, my style, what I post about, etc. But I've contributed A LOT of worthwhile things to this forum. Plus I back up my opinions at the windows, unlike you.

Name one worthwhile thing you've contributed here.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #67
Dahoss9698
Veteran

I'm still laughing at this clown thinking the DRF wrote the article because of his contribution earlier in this thread.

The internet is awesome!
Old 07-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #68
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
I'm confused. First I'm bullying you (but you're not a victim ) but I should also lighten up because it's just banter. Makes about as much sense as interrupting a good conversation so you can spew stupidity to feed your ego.

Let's put it this way, you can not like me, my style, what I post about, etc. But I've contributed A LOT of worthwhile things to this forum. Plus I back up my opinions at the windows, unlike you.

Name one worthwhile thing you've contributed here.
Okay now you're no longer just a little irritation for me with your repeated Trolling.

How about reading and understanding what you read before commenting?

I stated "you're going out of your way to try and Bully me". I'm not a victim which means that I won't be victimized by you or any other Bully anywhere.

Now, we agree about something.

As you've noted, I've been reading a number of threads and posts but, I really don't recall what you're referring to. The most worthwhile thing I think you've done, because of these recent posts was disappearing for a few years.

Glad to know this and you're correct I have never made any wagers since I'm a newbie compared to you.

What I don't understand if you're so successful why do you have so many stiffed rides etc.?

The most recent one which I can think of is asking you if you're just another Troll on here because you're certainly acting like one.

Also, I take it you didn't read post#22 or the DRF article.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 07-12-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #69
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Okay now you're no longer just a little irritation for me with your repeated Trolling.

How about reading and understanding what you read before commenting?

I stated "you're going out of your way to try and Bully me". I'm not a victim which means that I won't be victimized by you or any other Bully anywhere.

Now, we agree about something.

As you've noted, I've been reading a number of threads and posts but, I really don't recall what you're referring to. The most worthwhile thing I think you've done, because of these recent posts was disappearing for a few years.

Glad to know this and you're correct I have never made any wagers since I'm a newbie compared to you.

What I don't understand if you're so successful why do you have so many stiffed rides etc.?

The most recent one which I can think of is asking you if you're just another Troll on here because you're certainly acting like one.

Also, I take it you didn't read post#22 or the DRF article.
Except no one is bullying you. You just have a victim mentality because well, you're a victim. And a really pathetic one at that.

I've posted A LOT of winners here over the years. I've identified poor trips which lead to good betting opportunities for people next time the horse runs. I've received dozens of pm's thanking me for it. I'll ask again, what exactly have you contributed here that helps anyone?

Don't twist the betting thing. Look back at how you answered when I asked you. YOU stated you don't bet much.

I read the DRF article. You can keep being vague (certainly not the only clown here who does this) but what exactly is in it that leads you to believe you and your conversation were what was behind it?

Because it mentioned Abel is Javier's brother? It's common knowledge to a lot of people. Heck, I knew Abel was a trainer because I read an article about it back in March.

There's a troll here, but it's not me. I'd say it's the clown who dives head first into discussions they know nothing about and insist on making it about them despite a limited knowledge of basic things about the sport. Look at how you responded to Castaway's comment. Either you're a troll or a moron. I'm leaning towards both.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:51 PM   #70
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Story on Abel Castellano becoming a trainer...was his first day for sure.

http://www.drf.com/news/former-jocke...-start-trainer
Cowboys Hero , trained by Abel Castellano entered this Friday at Saratoga, race 8.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply