Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #91
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
So Crazy Bernie is not worried about lack of transparency. He's not worried about the fact that no one is saying from where all the newly found votes come. No one is saying how box just suddenly appeared in plain sight to be found by a school teacher.

Let's just conveniently chalk it all up to incompetency.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:10 PM   #92
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The fact that Donald Trump win in 2016 led me to believe the voting process isn't as riggable as I had previously thought...but still...
You're overlooking the fact virtually everyone on this planet thought Hillary would win -- and win big.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #93
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
There is ZERO evidence of any fraud... There is a ton of evidence they don't know what the hell they are doing...

Historically, there is zero evidence of fraud... Historically, there is a ton of evidence they don't know what the hell they are doing...

The sky is not always falling. The libs aren't always out to get you.

If you have a problem with this but didn't have a problem with the litany of bogus stuff that happened in Georgia you're just being a partisan.

Please stop putting words in my mouth.
If there's no fraud, how come no election official can tell anyone where all the late votes came from -- how they just suddenly showed up in the system.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #94
woodtoo

When people go through the trouble of voting and sometimes it is a hard thing to do.
The last thing they want and what really pisses them off is to see some corrupt or incompetent official basically "steal" their vote and then it happens until it changes the result of your candidate from a win to a loss. Well that bullshit just should not happen in this day and age. Period. Should not happen.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #95
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Voting should be done on computers. Period.

People who can log in, confirm their identity, should be able to log in and vote from the comfort of their home.

You can do online banking from your home or your phone. They are 1 million times more secure and trustworthy than a voting machine in this country.

If you don't have those mechanism's at home, then by all means go to your local voting chamber and log in and vote. Again, on a computer.

No more goddman pen, paper, or pencil shit. This is 2018. This is beyond ridiculous.
Sounds reasonable on the surface, but there is a reason why people cannot apply for SS cards online, even though there are many other things people can do online with the SSA. Just sayin'...
Old 11-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #96
woodtoo

Quote:
Right. Got it.

Recounts don't happen unless the margin is .5% or less.

Broward County is a complete shitshow. Election after election after election.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/statu...07597563637760
Know how to change this behavior? Lock her up!!!
Old 11-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #97
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're overlooking the fact virtually everyone on this planet thought Hillary would win -- and win big.
not the people voting for TRUMP, what is your definition of 'virtually everyone'?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:21 PM   #98
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
not the people voting for TRUMP, what is your definition of 'virtually everyone'?
97% chance is virtually everyone isn't it. No road to 270.

Last edited by woodtoo; 11-09-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #99
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Sounds reasonable on the surface, but there is a reason why people cannot apply for SS cards online, even though there are many other things people can do online with the SSA. Just sayin'...

Our banks and financial institutions are held to a 1,000 times more scrutiny and standards that are laid down by our government (and the industry itself), than the standards our government(s) lays down upon its very self in our most revered right in voting.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #100
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Our banks and financial institutions are held to a 1,000 times more scrutiny and standards that are laid down by our government (and the industry itself), than the standards our government(s) lays down upon its very self in our most revered right in voting.
Agreed... none of this should be this hard.

I get the States administer their own elections per the Constitution but Federal oversight would be fine and if the feds created a voter/national ID system most states would go to it because it would be cheaper.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #101
boxcar

Quote:
Banks and financial institutions are not immune lawsuits.

Again...why do you think the SSA will not issue any SS cards from an online application?
Old 11-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #102
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Once again, the Russians are behind this.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #103
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Rubio just tweeted that Snipes has admitted “re-creating” ballots
Old 11-09-2018, 07:33 PM   #104
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Agreed... none of this should be this hard.

I get the States administer their own elections per the Constitution but Federal oversight would be fine and if the feds created a voter/national ID system most states would go to it because it would be cheaper.

I can register to vote online, but I can't vote online.

That is flat out absurd.

I have showed up to vote and all I have to do is say my name. They find me, and make sure of my address. I never have to show any ID or voter card or anything. I can then go vote.

Why not (just like online banking), keep that 'key' that you logged in with and then create your voter ID with, and then at a later date need to confirm that 'key' in order to vote. (Yes, much of that is way behind the scenes, but done on numerous platforms in order to do any kind of business).

Try to change a password on your bank account. Or Facebook. Or Twitter, or any national app. You need to know who the phuck you are to get it done, or log in from the same computer AND connection to make it real and recognized.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #105
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Banks and financial institutions are not immune lawsuits.

Again...why do you think the SSA will not issue any SS cards from an online application?

You have to get new and original people into any kind of database. Our SSN process should never be compromised by online allowance.

That should never be allowed online.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 11-09-2018 at 07:37 PM.