Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-17-2022, 06:46 PM   #166
thaskalos

Trump had to run...he collected $255 million in donations after his election defeat, in order to fund his "Save America" campaign. How is he supposed to "Save America"...if he doesn't show an interest in running for president again? If he runs for president and loses, then he can say that he "tried to save America"...and he can go ahead and spend the rest of the donated money however he chooses.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 07:01 PM   #167
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I saw it reported yesterday in the Washington Post

I think JustRalph posted about it last night?

THEY JUST MADE THE WHOLE THING UP

And now you wonder HOW they justified the raid in the first place.

These are the kinds of people who, according to Democrats and the MSM, DO NOT THREATEN our PRECIOUS DEMOCRACY? LMAO
I no longer read any of the dying main stream print media such as the WaPo and now, bye-bye, the NY Post. All the legacy newspapers had a good 150-year run and now they are a joke and quite inconsequential.

Missed JustRalph's post. The thread headline also didn't really hook me in at first blush.

I don't wonder anything -- especially about the media. I do wonder how come too many people on here buy into the legacy media ALL the time. I guess being lazy and disinterested helps. Look at all hate directed at you just because you like and post Tucker Carlson monologues. Tucker is smart and makes sense, which is too much for most lazy airheads and people who think they are the smartest people in the room to grasp or debate. You would think experienced grizzled horse players would appreciate a wise ass like Tucker.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 07:55 PM   #168
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
You don't have a clue and you don't want to bring this thread forward. I get it.

Trump received 137 million votes in his two races and he can't win in 2024.

Trump became President when the country was in deep shit and created the greatest economy in US history and thanks to Trump both our military and energy industry were the unquestioned leaders throughout the world.

Today, the country is in much worse shape than in 2016 and the USA is on the verge of becoming a Third World laughingstock, yet "Trump can't win" in 2024.

I get it, you are a "Trump or nothing" guy. FYI your line of thinking gives those in power of the Democratic party a raging boner. Loyal enough to shoot down anyone who dares challenge your guy. Loyal enough to ignore the forest through the trees. You are the reason the Democrats even consider letting Biden run again, because they know that even an 82 year old coming off four years of wrecking the country can beat Trump.

137 million votes is a nice concession prize, but it's not enough to win two terms.

He lost in 2020 and that was before Jan 6. That was before he skipped the Inauguration like a god damned child. That was before he spent the next 24 months claiming the election was stolen from him. Trump is weaker today than he was in 2020.

I like Trump, I voted for him twice and would surely do it again if he is the nominee, but I'm smart enough to know that what the party REALLY needs is Trumpism without Trump. If you cannot understand what that means then the least you can do is put away the claims that I don't have a clue.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 08:13 PM   #169
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post

I like Trump, I voted for him twice and would surely do it again if he is the nominee, but I'm smart enough to know that what the party REALLY needs is Trumpism without Trump. If you cannot understand what that means then the least you can do is put away the claims that I don't have a clue.

I agree! The mid terms were the writing on the walls for getting Trump elected in 2024. Look at some of the results. A Republican needs to check all the boxes to get elected in 2024.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 08:25 PM   #170
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Rex nailed it.
And Trump bad mouthing 2 repubs says before the election shows he is now concerned only with himself.

Time for fresh faces.
Old 11-17-2022, 10:47 PM   #171
fast4522

Quote:
How was I wrong before? It doesn't help when nobody knows exactly what you're talking about.

I was wrong when I said I thought he wasn't going to run in 2024.

Then again, he's wrong for running in 2024...so there's that.
I was refrencing when he ran against the witch hillary.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 11:28 PM   #172
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I was refrencing when he ran against the witch hillary.
I was wrong? I was one of the rare breeds around here who stated Trump was the only one who could possibly beat her...when everyone else was fainting that Trump was going to be the Republican nominee.
Old 11-17-2022, 11:50 PM   #173
MargieRose

From comment land...
Quote:
Trump is a threat to the Fascist Democrats, their Deep State, and the TRILLIONS that flow through the Swamp yearly and used to enrich all of their children and families while selling out America to China. But no matter WHO We Pick to represent us, even DeSantis, the Democrats, their State Media and the Alphabet Traitor Agencies will spy on them, attack relentlessly with LIES and manufacture crimes against them just like in RUSSIA and China.
Add to that the threat of Term Limits.

This is why the "establishment" wants to slay the THREAT, and most of you are too bent on the superficial to get it and be willing to fight to save your own butts, let alone the county.

BTW: Enter China -
Quote:
The Post has been accused of contorting its news coverage to suit Murdoch's business needs, in particular avoiding subjects which could be unflattering to the government of the People's Republic of China, where Murdoch has invested heavily in satellite television.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 11:59 PM   #174
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Trump insulted Desantis and Youngkin this week. Which is bizarre. Trump's infantile rhetoric and insults worked in 2016 because people were fed up with the ruling-class globalists and war hawks so they gave him a shot. That won't happen again. It just gets old. He's a thin-skinned egomaniac who isn't Presidential and therefore cannot carry the swing vote. He got away with it once running against the likes of Jeb Bush, who basically looked asleep. Ron Desantis is not Jeb Bush. It's over for Trump.
Great post!
Old 11-18-2022, 12:09 AM   #175
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I agree! The mid terms were the writing on the walls for getting Trump elected in 2024. Look at some of the results. A Republican needs to check all the boxes to get elected in 2024.
The mid-terms were the responsibility of the 3 Mc(s): Rona, Kevin and Mitch. Place the blame correctly.

~
Old 11-18-2022, 12:11 AM   #176
MargieRose

Quote:
I was wrong? I was one of the rare breeds around here who stated Trump was the only one who could possibly beat her...when everyone else was fainting that Trump was going to be the Republican nominee.
You have an ego a big as Trump's.
Old 11-18-2022, 12:31 AM   #177
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You have an ego a big as Trump's.
ok
Old 11-18-2022, 02:16 PM   #178
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I think it was more like Hillary was the only Democrat Trump could beat. I knew quite a few people who stayed home that would have voted for Bernie.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 03:08 PM   #179
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
1-I get it, you are a "Trump or nothing" guy. FYI your line of thinking gives those in power of the Democratic party a raging boner. Loyal enough to 2-shoot down anyone who dares challenge your guy. Loyal enough to 3-ignore the forest through the trees. You are the reason the Democrats even consider letting Biden run again, because 4-they know that even an 82 year old coming off four years of wrecking the country can beat Trump.

1--2024 is about taking the country back again and Trump is the only one to lead us there. He did this once and the 2nd time will be easier. PLUS -- who the fu#k is running in the GOP (and Democrat Party) that is America First, pro USA, pro life, pro USA manufacturing and energy industries, pro blue collar worker, pro military defense, pro National and border security. And anti China, anti mandates, anti grooming, mutilization and sexualizing of children, anti vaccine passports, and anti climate change hoaxes. And lots more. NONE of the Democrats are with Trump on these issues, and a great majority of the establishment Republicans are also against Trump.

2--I am not worried about any challenge to "my" guy. I only want to shoot down stupidity in the GOP and the suckers who are buying into this. Let DeSantis run; Trump will kill him in the any and every primary, including Florida. In every poll taken to date Trump beats DeSantis by a 80-20 margin; and DeSantis' 20% is lengths ahead of other possible GOP opponents. DeSantis won't even run; DeSantis is smart and he knows this. Never forget that without Trump, there is no DeSantis. Also, never forget that in every poll taken amongst registered Republicans throughout the USA, Trump has a 90% approval rating.

3--It's the idiots who hate Trump and who can't count and who does not know history. Even if it's 4-5 years ago, they are the ones who can't see the forest from the trees. Just read item #1 again. Even you and me can run on that platform. lol.

4--Biden didn't beat Trump last time how so could he do it again after destroying the economy? You may believe what you read in the newspapers or listen to the idiots on Fox News, but Biden will not be the nominee in 2024. Go to the bank on that. It might be your first winner too. (You're a player Rex. Get a future book bet on Gavin Newsom for 2024 as the Dem nominee).

Quote:
137 million votes is a nice concession prize, but it's not enough to win two terms.
The more you say this, the more I doubt your ability to add or think straight. In 2016 (63 million) and 2020 (74.2 million) Trump won more votes than any single Republican candidate ever. In 2020, he won more votes than any incumbent president in the history of the US, including Obama in 2008. He bested Obama's record twice!This matters Rex.

Quote:
He lost in 2020 and that was before Jan 6. That was before he skipped the Inauguration like a god damned child. That was before he spent the next 24 months claiming the election was stolen from him. Trump is weaker today than he was in 2020.
Jan 6 was a crime and a fraud. By the FBI, by the DOJ and whatever faction of the shadow government capable of this. Sadly people died on Jan. 6 and after --war hero Ashlii Babbit was murdered by a Capitol Policeman, shot in cold blood while unarmed; two of those arrested protestors committed suicide while unjustly held and mistreated for a nominal crime at its worse. And where were the people protesting that injustice. Only ignorant people won't seek to know what really happened on Jan 6; only stupid people blame Trump for Jan. 6.

Same with the stolen election. Yet they ignore it that the secretaries of state in both Michigan and Pennsylvania --the officers responsible for elections-- resigned because of their criminality in the 2020 election. A Pennsylvania court earlier ruled the 2020 election unconstitutional and suggested a new election. Of course, that never happened but the ruling stood. In both Arizona and Georgia, there were counties and cities in both states where there were more votes counted for Biden than there were registered voters. Trump lost both states by only about 11,000 each! Same in Pennsylvania where Trump had an 800,000 vote lead at 11 pm on Election Night, only to lose by 200,000 four days later! Of course, Trump had "no" right questioning the 2020 results. Ha ha ha.

Who says and believes Trump is weaker today than before 2020? Don't make me laugh. If Trump was so weak, why is it that the despicable Wall Street hedge fund burglars, the disgraced, neutered and incompetent establishment GOP, the soon to be extinct main street media all want to bury Trump right now, two years before 2024?
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 04:28 PM   #180
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
1--2024 is about taking the country back again and Trump is the only one to lead us there. He did this once and the 2nd time will be easier. PLUS -- who the fu#k is running in the GOP (and Democrat Party) that is America First, pro USA, pro life, pro USA manufacturing and energy industries, pro blue collar worker, pro military defense, pro National and border security. And anti China, anti mandates, anti grooming, mutilization and sexualizing of children, anti vaccine passports, and anti climate change hoaxes. And lots more. NONE of the Democrats are with Trump on these issues, and a great majority of the establishment Republicans are also against Trump.

2--I am not worried about any challenge to "my" guy. I only want to shoot down stupidity in the GOP and the suckers who are buying into this. Let DeSantis run; Trump will kill him in the any and every primary, including Florida. In every poll taken to date Trump beats DeSantis by a 80-20 margin; and DeSantis' 20% is lengths ahead of other possible GOP opponents. DeSantis won't even run; DeSantis is smart and he knows this. Never forget that without Trump, there is no DeSantis. Also, never forget that in every poll taken amongst registered Republicans throughout the USA, Trump has a 90% approval rating.

3--It's the idiots who hate Trump and who can't count and who does not know history. Even if it's 4-5 years ago, they are the ones who can't see the forest from the trees. Just read item #1 again. Even you and me can run on that platform. lol.

4--Biden didn't beat Trump last time how so could he do it again after destroying the economy? You may believe what you read in the newspapers or listen to the idiots on Fox News, but Biden will not be the nominee in 2024. Go to the bank on that. It might be your first winner too. (You're a player Rex. Get a future book bet on Gavin Newsom for 2024 as the Dem nominee).

The more you say this, the more I doubt your ability to add or think straight. In 2016 (63 million) and 2020 (74.2 million) Trump won more votes than any single Republican candidate ever. In 2020, he won more votes than any incumbent president in the history of the US, including Obama in 2008. He bested Obama's record twice!This matters Rex.

Jan 6 was a crime and a fraud. By the FBI, by the DOJ and whatever faction of the shadow government capable of this. Sadly people died on Jan. 6 and after --war hero Ashlii Babbit was murdered by a Capitol Policeman, shot in cold blood while unarmed; two of those arrested protestors committed suicide while unjustly held and mistreated for a nominal crime at its worse. And where were the people protesting that injustice. Only ignorant people won't seek to know what really happened on Jan 6; only stupid people blame Trump for Jan. 6.

Same with the stolen election. Yet they ignore it that the secretaries of state in both Michigan and Pennsylvania --the officers responsible for elections-- resigned because of their criminality in the 2020 election. A Pennsylvania court earlier ruled the 2020 election unconstitutional and suggested a new election. Of course, that never happened but the ruling stood. In both Arizona and Georgia, there were counties and cities in both states where there were more votes counted for Biden than there were registered voters. Trump lost both states by only about 11,000 each! Same in Pennsylvania where Trump had an 800,000 vote lead at 11 pm on Election Night, only to lose by 200,000 four days later! Of course, Trump had "no" right questioning the 2020 results. Ha ha ha.

Who says and believes Trump is weaker today than before 2020? Don't make me laugh. If Trump was so weak, why is it that the despicable Wall Street hedge fund burglars, the disgraced, neutered and incompetent establishment GOP, the soon to be extinct main street media all want to bury Trump right now, two years before 2024?

I'm a lifelong Republican who voted for Trump twice and I'm telling you I want someone else to vote for. If you think I'm the only person in the country who feels that way then fine. My guess is I'm not.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: