Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2020, 12:05 PM   #271
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The late Hugo Chavez? The Hugo that died March 5, 2013?
Yes. That Hugo Chavez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
I'm not in here as much as days past, but I'm starting to wonder about the sanity about some chasing conspiracy theories here.

German servers? Hugo Chavez?...
One of things Sydney Powell has been saying during interviews and during the press conference yesterday is that Dominion (the e-voting machine vendor used in 20 plus states) has ties to Hugo Chavez.

JustRalph posted a link to a HuffPost article dated 06/22/2010 02:17 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017 where the author makes a strong case for that.

If you think reports that Dominion has (or had) ties to Hugo Chavez is a conspiracy theory:

You might want to think again.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-20-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 12:08 PM   #272
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
I'm not in here as much as days past, but I'm starting to wonder about the sanity about some chasing conspiracy theories here.

German servers? Hugo Chavez? Factually, the Trump campaign has lost every court case except one (having poll watchers move from 10 feet to 6 feet in Philly, and even that one was overturned by the PA Supreme Court), so they've won exactly ZERO of 28 cases. Cases argued before many Republican judges.

I've got to say where was the outrage when Gore lost Florida by 537 votes, and Dem's were called whiners. 537 votes. Trump lost PA this time by 60,000 votes, and Michigan by 160,000. I mean this is inane. Gore actually won the popular vote back in 2000, Hilary won the popular vote in 2016, Trump lost the popular vote by almost 7,000,000 votes this year. He even lost the popular vote in 2016 by almost 3,000,000 votes. Clinton conceded very quickly after that vote.

I don't see the blind devotion to this guy. He's a loser. He's asking people for donations so he can fight this in court and pocket the rest. If he really wanted lawyers to defend him why in the world would he hire Giuliani to head his legal team? A guy who hasn't argued a case in years. Have you read some of the transcripts of his cases thus far? It's embarassing.

I don't blame Trump, he's terrified of losing power and fighting lawsuit after lawsuit when he leaves office, but seriously the rest of the Republican Party needs to pull their big boy pants up and move on.
Well, the German server thing is actually true. It's been a known thing for a very long time now. Way before Trump...
Old 11-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #273
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
As to statements that TC is the GOAT, the bloom is off the rose. From time to time he gets to express righteous indignation, but as the heat gets greater, he is going to revert back to the directives of his puppet masters at Fox News.

Like many folks, he has had to make the choice of sticking strictly to one's morals or to bending some in order to continue with favorable financial employment. I can't imagine him stepping over the line to a point where Fox would get rid of him. In the meantime he serves Fox well by "trying" to appear fair and balanced.

His criticisms of Sidney were probably an effort by his puppet masters to induce some errors by Trump's legal team, and definitely to sway public opinion.
Come on man...seriously?

Bloom off the rose? Why? Because he DARED question the Trump team?

Jeez...
Old 11-20-2020, 01:33 PM   #274
Thebart

The Trump Team's BS Continues

The amount of delusion and blind acceptance of anything pro-Trump is quite staggering. It is just amazing that so many have suspended normal ways of thinking and testing information. Whether it's Guiliani, the senile old man whose brains were leaking yesterday, or his new found comrade Ms. Powell - anothter quick buck artist - it seems far too many are willing to accept undocumented claims blindly. If it fits their concocted narrative, validation is apparenty not necessary

I love their use of "sworn affidavits." They are worthless unless you can produce - in a courtroom - actual witnesses who can be cross-examined. The so called "sworn statements" on paper mean nothing.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #275
thaskalos

Trump never looks worse than when he sends Giuliani to represent him on TV.

Last edited by thaskalos; 11-20-2020 at 01:46 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 01:38 PM   #276
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Come on man...seriously?

Jeez...
No one can question Donald and his team ...not even the GOAT.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 02:02 PM   #277
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
The amount of delusion and blind acceptance of anything pro-Trump is quite staggering. It is just amazing that so many have suspended normal ways of thinking and testing information. Whether it's Guiliani, the senile old man whose brains were leaking yesterday, or his new found comrade Ms. Powell - anothter quick buck artist - it seems far too many are willing to accept undocumented claims blindly. If it fits their concocted narrative, validation is apparenty not necessary

I love their use of "sworn affidavits." They are worthless unless you can produce - in a courtroom - actual witnesses who can be cross-examined. The so called "sworn statements" on paper mean nothing.
Pretty sure it's the blind delusion and anything anti-trump since before he got elected is staggering. At least that's what the facts show
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 02:13 PM   #278
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 02:17 PM   #279
Greyfox

Like Biden, Rudy is too old to be quarterbacking this legal team.
Powell should take charge. The sooner the better.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 02:30 PM   #280
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Wink

Quote:
Come on man...seriously?

Jeez...
Sorry Mike, but Fox's mask fell off on Election night when they revealed they were in the tank for Biden. Everyone who works for Fox has to toe the line to various degrees, else they won't be employed any longer.

Perhaps you did not see this:

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

Perhaps Tucker is not as genuine or as interested in the truth as much as some people want to give him credit for. Or maybe he truly does care, but sometimes his puppet master forces him to be the voice of the opposition. And clearly it is not to one's best interest to significantly lay out one's case in front of the media, least your opposition can make plans to sabotage it.

One thing is perfectly clear, and that is if Sidney Powell has very strong and irrefutable evidence, she is a very dangerous threat to those who are corrupt and have perpetrated the election fraud. Naturally they would need to engage in efforts ASAP to discredit her.

So in light of the above interview between Maria and Sidney, does it sound like Tucker is really interested in any significant evidence? Or maybe he has an idea where this rabbit hole goes to and knows his employer would direct him not to get anywhere near it.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 03:52 PM   #281
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 03:54 PM   #282
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 04:23 PM   #283
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 04:49 PM   #284
Andy Asaro

Old 11-20-2020, 05:44 PM   #285
MargieRose

Quote:
Come on man...seriously?

Jeez...
No, because he inappropriately threw a low blow, and, as it turns out, apparently lied about it.

This is not the impression I was left with, after he finished his statement. I believe Sidney:

"But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms."

As well, Greg Gutfeld (guest) set Tucker straight. Watch the video and read the comments below the video to see how Tucker came across. It wasn't just me and a few others here.

Whether they care or not, FOX has clearly turned against ITS base, and the heads are bringing down their best commentators in the process. Let's see how long Hannity holds out.

We all know what CNN, et al., have been right along. There's nothing worse in the public eye than a slowly brewing, come-to-find-out turncoat. Undeniably, FOX fits the bill...73+ MILLION people, no doubt, would agree!

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply