Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 05-05-2016, 06:56 PM   #1
KidCapper

Churchill Oaks Card Friday 5-6-16

My picks for the Oaks card here. I am planning on rolling the pick 3's from the start as well as a $10 Win on my top selection. I will list my pick 3 horses at the end of each race. Picks way before scratches. 13 race card...Let's get to it.

Race -1 The OP shipper for Moquett who was on fire at that meet. Career best Bris figure came at this 7F distance. 10-1 ML in a wide open race. Pick 3 runners...(8-7-3-4)

Race -2 The 3rd off the layoff for Kenneally and Lanerie here. Trainer hits at 17% with the move. Career best Bris figure came over this strip. Pick 3 runners (2-9)

Race -3 The . Tough little optional claimer here going the mile. I've landed here with Wilkes today. Been working well over the CD surface and adds the blinkers today on the return from Keeneland. 6-1 on the ML. Pick 3 runners..(6-1-8)

Race -4 The OP shipper for Von Hemel goes routing for the 1st time, a 13% trainer angle. Stalking speed and the inside draw will set this one up nicely. Bred to run all day. Solid price on the stretch out. Pick 3 runners..(2-7-6)

Race -5 The . Gets back to the turf after an excellent run over the poly at TP. Pletcher 28% with 2nd time routers and JR up for the ride. Pick 3 runners..(2-4)

Race -6 The . Two horse race with this one and the deuce, I'll tab this one on top and use both in the pick 3. (1-2)

Race -7 The . Jerkins a strong 25% off the layoff and this one ran her career best Bris figure off a similar break. Solid workouts over the Belmont strip..ships in and scores at a price. Pick 3 runners..(3-2-5-7)

Race -8 The . It's a sprint race and Ward has a runner. Good enough for me here. Trainer 24% 2nd off the shelf and JR up. Pick 3 runners..(7-11-6)

Race -9 The . Winner of the Ben Ali last out at Keeneland should sit about the same kinda trip in here. The class of this group I think. Pick 3 runners..(4-1-7)

Race -10 The . This will be my only single on the card. Winner of 5 outta 6 has done nothing wrong as of late. Someone is going to really have to run to beat her I think. The pick 4 single? Pick 3 runners (10)

Race -11 The . Ran an awesome race in the Ashland at Keeneland last out defeating some of these. Winner of 3 in row and Rusty has this one going great guns at the moment. Know her late. Pick 3 runners..(2-11-12-13)

Race -12 The . 8-5 Ml for Pletcher in here has run 2nd in all career starts. Blinkers on for the 1st time today for a 21% trainer move. Graduates today. Pick 3 runners..(12-6)

Race -13 The . 1st start for Cox on the ship in from the BIG A. Trainer hits at 23% with new runners in the barn. I'll take 8-1 on the ML in the get out race. Pick 3 runners..(5-3-7)

There they are...13 races full. Hopefully I've found some winners in there. Good luck with your selections.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
bbixler18

Thanks for posting Kid....Best of luck!!
bbixler18 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2016, 09:45 AM   #3
Chris Longshot
Chris Longshot

Good Luck Kid!

http://damountain.blogspot.com/
Chris Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2016, 10:00 AM   #4
KidCapper

update for scratches

There were a few scratches today but none of them were in my selections. Good luck and enjoy the Oaks card. I'll post my Derby day picks later on today.

KidCapper
Old 05-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #5
Chris Longshot
Chris Longshot

CHURCH 1

LINDA MIMI

GURLIN

Old 05-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #6
Chris Longshot
Chris Longshot

CHURCH 2

AMERICAN HOLIDAY

LADY DAY BLUES

Old 05-06-2016, 11:43 AM   #7
ctownraces@bp

church race 4 #8 across and boxing 5-7-8
ctownraces@bp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #8
KidCapper

Top pick 2nd at good odds in 3 of 1st 4 races.. Hit every pick 3 so far..losing money...lol three straight exactas with top 2 picks... ..Carry on cappers!

Last edited by KidCapper; 05-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.