Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #136
fast4522

I'll tell you what, Donald J. Trump became President and all of a sudden ICE & Homeland made several raids in New Hampshire for human trafficking.

Say what you want, I'll say Go Trump Go
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 04:12 PM   #137
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I'll tell you what, Donald J. Trump became President and all of a sudden ICE & Homeland made several raids in New Hampshire for human trafficking.

Now all they gotta do is make raids on the entire state of Kalifornia, starting with the state capitol.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #138
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Now all they gotta do is make raids on the entire state of Kalifornia, starting with the state capitol.
You just blew their cover.
That's a felony, ya know?
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #139
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
You just blew their cover.
That's a felony, ya know?
No, I'm just and advisor they should listen to.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:55 PM   #140
davew

Quote:

Do you think the 0bama administration put the brakes on certain actions?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #141
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.
Considering Wikileaks mostly releases documents that contain damaging information about governments, government institutions, and people within them, you would think some of the targets would defend themselves and provide credible evidence if any of it was false.

You know why they don't?

Because Wikileaks goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid publishing anything unless it can be verified as accurate and legit (unlike the mainstream media). They do extraordinary due diligence because their reputation is on the line.

There are a lot of powerful people that want to discredit Wikileaks because the truth hurts. And sooner or later Assange will probably get scammed by someone trying to discredit him and wikileaks, but that day has not come yet.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-11-2018 at 09:32 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-11-2018, 09:55 AM   #142
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
[B]No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.
No victims of Harvey Weinstein came forward for decades while he and other powerful people in Hollywood were sexually harassing and raping women and in some cases young teen boys.

It took decades in some cases for the victims of abuse in the Catholic Church to come forward despite the fact that the church has many enemies that want to destroy it.

When very powerful people sexually abuse their wives, girlfriends, co workers, people seeking employment, children etc.. it can come along with a threat of career destruction, violence, or even death. It can also cause fear, guilt etc..

That's why so many powerful actresses and actors in Hollywood did not come forward (even though in some cases they were already rich and powerful too).

The second reason is that it's incredibly difficult to prove that someone abused you because these things are done in private. It's your word against theirs. There are no witnesses.

So you can imagine how powerless young girls and boys feel when they are the victims of pimps and people in power.

To really blow a case open and prosecute effectively, you do need witnesses and physical evidence. But at times there is enough circumstantial evidence to know something is amiss without having the evidence to prosecute.

Lots of people hinted about Weinstein because they surmised what was up, but even now he's still a free man.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #143
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Do you think the 0bama administration put the brakes on certain actions?
I believe it has proven that the Obama administration selectively enforced what they wanted to.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #144
boxcar

Quote:
I believe it has proven that the Obama administration selectively enforced what they wanted to.
Which makes him a scofflaw and a murderer for whom God only knows how many American deaths he is morally culpable for that have come by the hands of illegal aliens because he refused to enforce immigration laws and deport them back to their countries of origin.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:20 AM   #145
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH
Considering Wikileaks mostly releases documents that contain damaging information about governments, government institutions, and people within them, you would think some of the targets would defend themselves and provide credible evidence if any of it was false.
Where is the code words Weinstein and Catholic priests used to disguise their actions.?

Please. Comparing certain individuals abusing women and young boys to a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children is a ridiculous stretch. You are back fitting absurd conspiracy theories to supporting your politics.

Your outright refusal to believe ANY MSM accounts are typical of The Turnip and all of his ass kissers. I don't buy this incredible SET of conspiracies surrounding pizzagate, not showing up in any MSM.

Last edited by hcap; 03-12-2018 at 05:22 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #146
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, it's pretty cool that the New York Times, of all places, went out of its way to debunk this whole thing...must be some serious stuff for the NYT to devote all that space and three reporters...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...pizzagate.html

They sure left out a lot though...

I like the queen of England reptilian bit at the end...nice touch.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #147
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, it's pretty cool that the New York Times, of all places, went out of its way to debunk this whole thing...must be some serious stuff for the NYT to devote all that space and three reporters...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...pizzagate.html

They sure left out a lot though...

I like the like the queen of England reptilian bit at the end...nice touch. ..nice touch.
I postedd this. NYT article. It is 100% calling all he specifics fake news.

Please quote the "real news" you claim to see like the "queen of England reptilian bit" at the end..Did not see it, but recenly had cataract surgery.

Maybe all alt right posters believing this crap can cop out claiming brain surgery?.

Last edited by hcap; 03-12-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:51 AM   #148
hcap

Youse guys have yet to indicate where the pedop[hile "cde words qre lited on wikileaks.. For this fake newes to have any credibility, in addition yo the claim that ther was a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children, you must provide a source and "dictionary" of these so-called code words. So far no one has.

Just a reminder that a outrageous claim of independently researching this nonsense is is by itself without any evidence, totally BOGUS.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ws-man-charged

Armed man charged after 'self-investigating' pizzagate conspiracy

Edgar Welch was charged Monday with four offenses after firing three shots at Comet Ping Pong, which a fake news story had alleged ran a child sex ring
Old 03-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #149
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why does the existence of one crackpot who went into a pizza store with a gun mean anything to anyone? As if that's proof the entire story is bogus?

The entire story might be bogus, but you pushing the Comet Pizza / Guy with Gun story at every turn seems a bit overdone and strange.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 12:02 PM   #150
johnhannibalsmith

I never understood why Comet Ping Pong is taken at face value unlike everything else. Maybe it is a code word for Applebee's?

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply